Hey Veeky Forums anyone here from south korea willing to undergo an arbitrage...

askme
askme

Hey Veeky Forums anyone here from south korea willing to undergo an arbitrage arrangement with me? The price of ethereum and bitcoin on korbit is twice what it is on our western exchanges. So if I buy it here send it over to you and you sell and exchange for another cryptocurrency we can make risk free money. We can split the profits 50-50 and repeat this cycle several times this means you can make more money by not fucking me over than just trying to run away with it.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

I'm in ausfalia, some potential for arbitrage - especially in BTC sometimes but nothing like double. These are current prices in AUD

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

sure
giv email

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Laziest scam ever

JunkTop
JunkTop

I could buy bitcoin over here and then send it to you and then you could exchange for ethereum and send back to me and we would both make money.
Do you have a verified korbit account?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

yup lvl 4

whereismyname
whereismyname

I'm the one taking a risk you moron

w8t4u
w8t4u

I have a korbit account level 3, can get level 4 easily though

the question is how can i know you're not going to screw me over?

Methnerd
Methnerd

Requirement is 10m deposit/withdrawal which i can do any moment

TreeEater
TreeEater

Cool [email protected]
send me a message. Anyone else from other countries that would like to get involved is welcome to email me as well. This could be aa nice business venture for everyone involved.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Yeah we need to work out some way to ensure trust

DeathDog
DeathDog

sent with my proof with lvl 4

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Is there an escrow service we can use?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Can you buy any other crypto currencies?

girlDog
girlDog

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah, we need something...like a smart contract or something..hmmm

Snarelure
Snarelure

I'll email you

Flameblow
Flameblow

here from south korea
I doubt it. can you post your passpot with id?

RavySnake
RavySnake

Why is it so expensive in Korea? Does the mean the price in the west will catch up to that soon?

WebTool
WebTool

Op don't you have it backwards? Wouldn't we need to buy it for cheap and send it to you to sell for more?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

It's called 'bubble'.

TechHater
TechHater

premium brawh

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

trusting a gook
irregular much?

TechHater
TechHater

I'd be happy to do this if the fee wasn't too big. The problem is we need a way of either converting korean wong into fiat and sending it over or

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

kek

Inmate
Inmate

degenerate stop postingg

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit