ITT. The Russian revolutions and Nicholas II

While watching documentaries on these topics I stumbled on a particular comment made by some poster.

It captured my attention because its not the first time I've heard it. Althought, it has never fully convinced me for the two very valid reasons that I am not as informed as I would like to be and, most of the times, the people who have said it don't prove to be the most rational of individuals / tend to be incredibly biased or as uninformed as me.

Wishing to clear any doubts, I was hoping anybody could shed some lights on what these claims mean and their validity.

Said man said, referring to the events that led to the dead of Tsar Nicholas II and the subsequent downfall of the old regime:

>''This was all done because of the Rothchilds. They're leaving a lot out....and a lot of this is not true''

When he said those last two lines, I am wondering what he really meant.

Documentary referenced the life of the Tsar. The repression of civilians and peasants. The influence of Rasputin on Alexandra. The unrest brought by the huge losses on the Eastern front during WW1. And the poor decisions on behalf of the monarchs which eventually led to the events of February and the abdication of the Tsar in March 2, 1917.

I wonder then, what is ''not true'' of all of this. And what is it that they are ''leaving out''.

Explain me the nature of such comment please.

Please respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJc5NW6oZAA&list=PLjJpMD5rYzOlozIkoTRaksJ2WAH8bBI2o&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Martov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Dan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyubov_Axelrod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Deutsch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolph_Joffe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petrovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Marschak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Liber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaak_Illich_Rubin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Zalkind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Zevin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Abramovitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The documentary in question is ''Russia's Last Tsar'' made by National Geographic in 1994.

It can be found here, just in case anybody wondered.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJc5NW6oZAA&list=PLjJpMD5rYzOlozIkoTRaksJ2WAH8bBI2o&index=1

Pls respond

It's probably a conspiracy theory person.

But this ''conspiracy'' or whatever it is, is so prevalent and parroted by so many people.

Perhaps I wish to know the nature behind it, what caused it, what parts of it (if any) are true, etc.

>nature behind it
hate of chosen people and their sucess

Nicholas was anti-semitic and money was flowing from the US into France and Britain from investors.

Since finance had sided with the entente (literally couldn't move money to and from Germany because of Entente naval superiority) and Russia wouldn't allow Jewish business they probably thought a regime change would bring an opportunity to expand investments to the last likely winner of the war.

I'm only speculating. I doubt Rochschild had much interest in the Reds so much as more power to the Duma/republicanism

W-what?

>conspiracy theory
You do realise that Russian revolution was literally a Bolshevik (most of their leaders were Jewish, btw) conspiracy, tight?

The blacks control it all Obama never existed

is "rothschilds" code for "Kaiser Wilhelm putting Lenin on a train"?

Yeah forget the constitutionalists, kadets, social democrats, and mensheviks. What was the interm government? Forget all the economic and social changes and abuses that made Russia ripe for regime change. Forget Germany pumping money into revolutionary organizations and intellectual circles to help make it happen. Its so much easier to just say "the jews."

>mensheviks
Largely Jews too.

Which is not to be a big surprise considering the Jews were mistreated by the Russians, weren't they?

Weren't they also only able to live in this region called ''Pale of Settlement''?

And weren't said abuses what led several thousand Jews to join the Germans in their fight against Russia as they promised them freedom and rights?

I'd say that, as any other human being who's facing neglect, under such circumstances they deserved to fight for change being under the bolshevik flag or any other.

I wonder tho. Whats ''wrong'' with them being Jews and them being part of this revolutionary movement?

>mistreated
I guess they should've been mistreated out of Russia to prevent this sort of shit happening.

But you are doing the same thing that one poster is doing and many people do: ''Its all the Jews fault''.

Its not.

>(most of their leaders were Jewish, btw)

Stop memeing this bullshit.

>mensheviks, social democrats etc
Mostly Jews. We've been over this already.

Yeah. Well. Do you have (good) sources to back up your claims that aren't from conspiracy tier blogs?

>inb4 ''B-but its common sense bro. Intuition''... etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Martov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Dan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyubov_Axelrod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Deutsch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolph_Joffe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Petrovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Marschak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Liber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaak_Illich_Rubin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Zalkind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Zevin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Abramovitch

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia

I mean sure, we all know of the big Jewish populations that lived on the Pale of Settlement and their disdain against the government.

>about the rest

Most of these people were either leaders / members of the Memsheviks, or some Jewish exclusive organization.

I guess you proved that the Memsheviks had a lot of Jewish involvement?

No shit?

You don't know the entire point of this thread do you? Which was to dig into the whole claim that it was ''all the joos fault'', which is obviously not true.

>It's not all their fault only 75% of it haha checkmate atheists
kek

Good thing people like you were shot in the Russian Civil War

Agree. Жaль нe пoвeзлo.
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

>Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

Some dude who actually knows the causes of the conflict and, instead of putting all the blame into one single thing like pol retards, prefers to consider all the cards that were played out instead of ''lmaoooo XD it was le jooos!''

Nice meme btw, I like it.

That's wrong. There were three Russian Revolutions: one in 1905 that installed a parliament and increased civil unrest but little else, another in February 1917 installed a relatively liberal provisional government but failed to bring peace and effective governance, and another in October 1917 which installed the Bolsheviks as the ruling party.
By the way, while many Jews were in the left-wing movements in the region, the Bolshevik leadership was not predominantly Jewish.