Who else fell for the coinbase meme?

it says my litecoin will arrive in 7 days

That's normal for an ACH transaction. They're slooooooowwwwww

That's if you link your Bank Account.

I just wanna fuck the one in the middle

>Sign up for Coinbase a month ago
>Tried to buy ETH at $50 with credit card, frozen for suspicious activity
>Tried to buy ETH again at $80 with credit card, frozen for suspicious activity

Finally just linked the bank account. It took a fucking week and I ended up paying 150 but at least the transactions go through. Coinbase is fine if all you want to do is buy and hold long-term.

yeah same thing here. I got my debit card verified, so I can buy eth and btc "instantly" and have it go to my acount. the catch? I was about to buy 500 bucks of eth and the "service fee" for the instant transfer is over 20 dollars. get the fuck outta here! what a rip this is

Left and right are dudes

Left has a 25% chance of being a due but right is 100%

God this board is fucking embarrassing.

>you guys said stocks are the way to go
>it says I need a drivers license to make an account? Muh stockx is mooning without me!

I can't even get my credit card verified

It keeps saying "your card issuer has declined the transaction" and now I'm locked out for 24 hours.

leaf here, willing to disclose good exchange for fellow leafs that are interested in exchanging under $750CAD fiat into btc

Yeah even if it gets verified, it looks suspicious as hell as far as credit card transactions go. The bank account thing works, just takes forever.

What the fuck is a fidget spinner?

How old are you people?

This is how I KNOW BTC and these coins are going to crash

they all look the same dude

I gave up on credit cards tbqh, I tried purchasing from coinmama and the same problem showed up.

I'm calling my bank on monday but I'm not expecting much.

Good thing is that I just found out there is a bitcoin ATM a few miles away so I'm gonna try it out.

Anybody here has experience with bitcoin ATMs ? Are they reliable ?

this

and people still use coinjew? get on kraken, gemini or localcb fucking idiots

Alot of BTC coins near me too. I hope they take credit card.

I'm just about done with coinbase and their credit card bullshit after not getting my shit verified even after calling my bank and telling them to allow CC trnx from Coinbase. This was after dealing with the CVN error bullshit too.

Going to use (hopefully) Bitstamp as credit card purchases and Gemini as bank purchases once I'm verified (waiting two days so far -_-)

I was thinking of going with bitstamp too, but they need so much verification it's making me uneasy.

Bitcoin ATMs don't need any ID verification whatsoever, and their fees are comparable to coinbase's too.

I've been verified on Bitstamp but now they make you go through another verification process when you order BTC with credit card through Simplex so I'm waiting for that now.

At this point since I live near so many ATMs I might just go through the route of Withdrawing cash from an ATM against my credit card, put that cash into BTC ATM, Profit.

That isn't Coinbase's fault. Its either yours or your card company. All you have to do is call and say "blah blah blah Coinbase good blah blah" then it will work.

Ive spent thousands on Coinbase using a card that got frozen the first time and all I did was call and Ive been using it ever since.

Im a leaf. Htm on skype glover_m

Use credit card you fucking idiot