Next fucking RDD

Go buy the dip. Mooncoin is about to explode into heights. Dev and community is back in business and it also got added to Coinexchange. Dont take the jewing poorfags who missed RDD seriously

bagholder thread, ahah

Ignore all moon coin threads
Don't reply to moon coin posters

lmao rip, bought at 1 got out at 3

Thanks, it looks like theres a solid dev team behind this

all jokes aside man, just stop it

regardless of what capabilities this coin may have in the future, you guys are really making it obvious that this is just a PnD shillcoin

>oh b-but it's gonna be the next RDD just wait and see

Honestly it could have very well been a pump and dump started by someone else. But now the community and devs are working hard to make this moon for real, not some cheap 3 sat gain

Yes, this has a future, too bad it is only on Blowtrade and nova. Good thing the dev is back.

>Go buy the dip
A dip only exists if there is movement. When there is no movement and the coin is literally worth 1 satoshi, there can't be any "dips" because the coin is stale and going nowhere.

Also, pic related

There is fag, it has 150+ BTC volume rn.

what can i buy with this coin?
oh thats right nothing
kys

Basically bag dropping

Annyoying fuckwad. Im gonna have to filter mooncoin

what can you buy with RDD? or DGB? both are worth far more than this

It's over, my dude. Everyone already doubled his money. Hope you did too :^)

Moon coin is over.

Join HTML5 coin: discord.gg/UAfUca

What can you buy with RDD/DGB/every single shit? Nothing.

Gtfo wagecuck. Good luck at mcdonalds.

Mooncoin is over my ass, HTML5 is just a PnD.

With the way memecoins work, you'd be stupid not to invest at least a small sum into moon.

The potential for big gains is definitely there.

HTML5 is just a meme, but mooncoin is legit. Anyone who's sold mooncoin is retarded. it'll be on bittrex within the next 2 weeks. it has better fundamentals and more real value than RDD, it just hasn't been pumped yet

You literally cannot buy HTML5 right now due to it having suffered a 51% attack. It's people trying to make negative correlations to MOON. Ignore any references to HTML5.

lmao in. If I'm gonna buy an alt I may as well buy one with dank memes

lmao html5 has was butchered in a majority attack. As if ill be touching that with a shitpole