Next fucking RDD

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Go buy the dip. Mooncoin is about to explode into heights. Dev and community is back in business and it also got added to Coinexchange. Dont take the jewing poorfags who missed RDD seriously

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

bagholder thread, ahah

Illusionz
Illusionz

Ignore all moon coin threads
Don't reply to moon coin posters

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

lmao rip, bought at 1 got out at 3

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Thanks, it looks like theres a solid dev team behind this

girlDog
girlDog

all jokes aside man, just stop it

regardless of what capabilities this coin may have in the future, you guys are really making it obvious that this is just a PnD shillcoin

oh b-but it's gonna be the next RDD just wait and see

idontknow
idontknow

Honestly it could have very well been a pump and dump started by someone else. But now the community and devs are working hard to make this moon for real, not some cheap 3 sat gain

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Yes, this has a future, too bad it is only on Blowtrade and nova. Good thing the dev is back.

Techpill
Techpill

Go buy the dip
A dip only exists if there is movement. When there is no movement and the coin is literally worth 1 satoshi, there can't be any "dips" because the coin is stale and going nowhere.

Also, pic related

Snarelure
Snarelure

There is fag, it has 150+ BTC volume rn.

SniperGod
SniperGod

what can i buy with this coin?
oh thats right nothing
kys

RavySnake
RavySnake

Basically bag dropping

eGremlin
eGremlin

Annyoying fuckwad. Im gonna have to filter mooncoin

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

what can you buy with RDD? or DGB? both are worth far more than this

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

It's over, my dude. Everyone already doubled his money. Hope you did too :^)

Inmate
Inmate

Moon coin is over.

Join HTML5 coin: discord.gg/UAfUca

Firespawn
Firespawn

What can you buy with RDD/DGB/every single shit? Nothing.

Gtfo wagecuck. Good luck at mcdonalds.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Mooncoin is over my ass, HTML5 is just a PnD.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

With the way memecoins work, you'd be stupid not to invest at least a small sum into moon.

The potential for big gains is definitely there.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

HTML5 is just a meme, but mooncoin is legit. Anyone who's sold mooncoin is retarded. it'll be on bittrex within the next 2 weeks. it has better fundamentals and more real value than RDD, it just hasn't been pumped yet

w8t4u
w8t4u

You literally cannot buy HTML5 right now due to it having suffered a 51% attack. It's people trying to make negative correlations to MOON. Ignore any references to HTML5.

Snarelure
Snarelure

lmao in. If I'm gonna buy an alt I may as well buy one with dank memes

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

lmao html5 has was butchered in a majority attack. As if ill be touching that with a shitpole

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit