WebTool
WebTool

B U Y
T H E
D I P

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

"ETH never dip" they said

who the fuck says this? ETH has the most predictable patterns. Dip, consolidate for a couple of days, shoot up. Rinse & repeat.

TechHater
TechHater

tfw my eth were all bought at 194

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

They can't be helped.

Supergrass
Supergrass

same, fml

girlDog
girlDog

HODL YOU FAGS

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

at least you arent me. I was so close to buying it last year at $9 and everyone on biz was saying its not too late and i was like 'ah im a fucking idiot all these guys bought it at $0.90. god damn. the bright side is that i only had about $200 to put in at that time anyway :^)

iluvmen
iluvmen

buy the dip!!!

Techpill
Techpill

Just hold, you're in the same boat as people you were freaking out when there was a dip after they bought at $50.

EVERYONE: ETHER IS A LONG HOLD

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

I bought at 190. But i have irons fists and will come out stronger (eventually) than any of these fucks with weaks hands!

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

mfw have yet to buy ETH still
mfw have $100 in cash right now & selling $100 in (((mooncoins)))
mfw also getting another $100 tomorrow

if this shits dips as low as $100 per ETH sometime this weekend, I'll have me 3 ETH (or at least 2-2.5), thus making some mean ass gains in the coming months

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

There's an article on fucking CNBC of all places today about how it might be going to 140.

It's like the #3 trending article on the site, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was driving the fear.

whereismyname
whereismyname

They just want to get in cheap. Eth won't fall it's too big

Supergrass
Supergrass

Fucking normalfags

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

mooncoins
Lmao

King_Martha
King_Martha

Damn, this seems more like market manipulation to me.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

SELL SELL SELL

YOU WILL FEEL LIKE A FOOL IF YOU DON'T SELL NOW , YOU WILL WAKE UP TO SUB100$ TOMORROW AND KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME.

SELL SELL SELL, CUT YOUR LOSSES. DON'T BE A SHEEP

hairygrape
hairygrape

I know, I know.

We all fuck up sometimes.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Just bought 2 more.

happy_sad
happy_sad

why ?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit