Why are STEM majors usually way more attractive, athletic and social (on average) than humanities majors?

Why are STEM majors usually way more attractive, athletic and social (on average) than humanities majors?

Why humanities students so resentful and thus end up becoming leftists? Why don't they simply get a real degree and study humanities as a hobby?

>Social sciences
>Bullying anyone in highschool

STEM has a point.Humanities majors are worth as much as toilet paper and people pay for them as much as for a house

Not an argument.

Chad degrees
>Petroleum engenieering
>Economics
>Bussiness
>International relationships
Cyborg majors
>Most engenieering degrees
>Social sciences
>Math major
Robot majors
>Physics
>CS
>Desing
Too autistic for r9k tier
>EE

It is not an argument.I am just telling you that taking a 100k loan and buying a house would have a higher rentability than majoring in English literature for 100k$

Not an argument.

Not an argument

This is very true

Not an argument.

>ctrl+f
>arguments given
>0/0

If you went to college you're a cuck.

t. tradie

If you did not you are expendable.

Ceci n'est pas un argument

Everybody is expendable, cuckwad, but not everyone has a 200k debt like your loser ass.

BTFO desu

Destroyed.

pretty much perfect desu

There are people who think like this. And they are going to hell.

Its usually the other way around in my experience. Girls that are into humanities are usually hipster qts. Some STEM girls are qts but in a cute autistic way.

>STEM
>Women
Nice meme.He was obviously talking about males.

Because they center their lives around distracting themselves from existential dread and the inevitability of their own mortality. Something which wouldn't be an issue for them if they studied humanities.

studying ecology and evolution is too autistic for r9k?

I'll have you know I'm a history major and my neck beard is shaved like 70% of the time.

/thread

Systems thinkers are always autistic savants.
That's a scientific fact

Why y'all hate Electrical Engineering?

I also have to ask, I studied EE and the only autists were in electronics, telecom. and control are cyborg.

>work for the history department
>survey of alumni
>1.5 years after graduating 94% of the of them are "happy" or "very happy" with their workplace

Is it possible that humanities are only fucked in the US? Cause in Germany they sure as hell aren't.

Clearly you've never met a software developer

>petroleum engineering
>chad.
kek. There is nothing "alpha" about reservoir engineering.

Drilling engineers are just plain dumb.

There is nothing alpha about any degree dummy.It is just the people in those degrees. Petroleum engenieers are just there for the money and are mostly Chads and normies
No h8.I am an EE student and we are pretty autistic
>the only autists were in electronics, telecom. and control are cyborg
I see what you did there

This was the opposite of my experience as an undergrad. But to be fair, I went to a liberal arts school without stuff like finance and engineering, so I'm thinking of math, physics, and CS autists in particular.

Most of the successwin normal dudes I met in college were Finance/Business/Communications majors. That being said Humanities students usually had more social skills, especially over the CS majors, good fucking lord.

As a physicist I can confirm that this is wildly untrue

Friendly reminder

>But to be fair, I went to a liberal arts school without stuff like finance and engineering, s
That's why.

Liberal arts at most big state schools are femme numales.

Business, Finance, Agriculture, Construction, and certain (easier) engineering is more normie/chad.

The megarobots are the hard science majors and real engineers though.

>femme numales

Friendly reminder Christcucks are so autistic they post this thinking it makes sense

Humanities: cucks
STEM: spergs
Law, medicine: kikes

It's the best way to describe childlike and emotionally stunted men.

What does any of that have to do with Christ?

I want faggineers to leave.

> & Humanities

Numale detected

Religion isn't mentioned anywhere in the image, retard.

*tips*