ETH isn't looking so good

>ETH down to $150 from $215
Damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/868140162881945601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait a week my guy

just another opportunity, maybe the last one, for no coin cucks to get in before we leave for Mars

thanks for the new wallpaper

TIME TO BUY NIGGERS

I saved it as a wallpaper too from a thread. I thought it looks nice.

at least ETH holds x1000000000000 more hope in the future than mooncoins ever will

And I bought in at 212.

I still have to wait till June 2nd till Coinbase completes the sale in order for me to transfer it anywhere to trade.

It's like watching in horror and nothing you can do to stop it.

Will probably lose more that 50% of my investment by the time I get my ETH.

This was an important lesson.

Ichigo is best girl.

Wow you got dicked about as hard as possible. At least Coinbase is forcing you to have hands of titanium. Maybe things will turn out alright.

I added one at 216$. How many did you buy?

Just delete your account and cancel any transaction from your bank

>it's dot com bubble all over again
>it's 1995 of dot com
>we still have 6 years
coiners btfo
hahahhahahahhahah

Hey no trust me. If the money is still in your account in your bank what you can do is first remove the money from your account. You will be debted and it will be negative but then you can call your bank and tell them to list a stop order for Coinbase.com. This will not allow them to take the money. You can also call them and tell them you did NOT make that transaction, which is what I did at one point. Your bank will ask questions but tell them you didn't make the transaction and you'll be fine. Also tell Coinbase that you didn't make it so they shouldn't credit it to you.
Note: your Coinbase account WILL be disabled for doing this and you have to contact support like I did and get them to reopen it. That took about 3 weeks but this can be done.

Same. Just 1. I new it would have eventually dived, but I thought I'd have time to convert to alt coins for some simple trading.

All we can do now is hold with reluctantly strong hands and hope it pays off.

Just sucks balls now that I will have less to invest with on the alts. Will probably buy more ETH or BTC when it drops significantly more and hold for a while.

>potential bull trap forming

so we are at the price where we were 4 days ago. wow, so fucking scary. if the price stayed at $150 from then you would all be ecstatic saying "wow! 3x from 4 weeks ago, not bad guys!"

the fucking greed

every bubble you nocoiners say that

is it going down more i want to buy

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/868140162881945601

thoughts?

>profited a few thousand from the same dip a couple days ago
>about to do it again

how much eth do you have may i ask? if you see an incoming dip, what do you convert your eth into?

Have we reached the bottom yet?

Guess not...

BTC is about to hit the $2k floor.
That'll stabalize ETH, and it'll bounce back up.

BUY THE DIP

that already happened like 5 mins ago dude

>tfw bought the exact bottom
Holy shit I'm doing great again

proud of you, keep it up

oh.... trying not to watch the market all day cause I bought yesterday at it's peak on coinbase and funds are locked for 7 days. Watching this shit too closely will do nothing for me but give me a panic attack.

well you called it at least. good job m8. give me some more predictions!