Tfw you sold at the top

>tfw you sold at the top

This.
Anyone holding when they had the chance to sell at the peak or the very start of the dip is retarded, no excuses. It doesn't matter if you believe it will moon tomorrow or drop to $1000, you should have sold and bought the dip at the bottom.

What a stupid post. You should kill yourself.

Please, explain to me why you made a smart choice holding when I sold at $2500 and could just buy back in at $1900 right now.

Are you really so dumb that I need to explain this shit to you?

get ready to pay taxes each time you cash out to usd

Explain it to me like I'm 9 years old then. You have my full attention.

Peaks only reveal themselves in hindsight. You're acting like some genius who discovered the true secret to trading, selling at a peak, when in reality you're a dumbass who got lucky (as evidenced by the fact that I'm explaining this basic principle of trading to you). If we could recognize a peak as it happened, everyone would obviously sell then.

I'd like to hear this as well.

Absolutely everyone knew a dip was coming except for the influx of new users and holders in denial though?

If your argument was "I'm too stupid to read the market" then I must point out I already called you a retard in my first post.

This. The profit made isn't very much with respect to taxes being paid. Selling at a peak and catching the dip is kind of hard as well. Markets are unpredictable because they are run by humans, who are the most unpredictable things in the world since they have free will.

IT SLIPPED SO FAST.

I didn't want to eat an $80 loss because it slipped a hair, and now hundreds of dollars later I sit and wonder if I should sell or wait for the next rush, however many years that may be.

>he can't smell a "yiddish princess losing her wig" from a mile away

Oy, no worries. Keep buying crypto. You will learn eventually.

>using exchanges

>dude just read the market and predict the future!
Fucking KEK

Next you're going to tell me that TA works.

stay stupid retard, saw this coming from the start of the week.

most people are just like you and have no fucking idea what they're doing lmao get fucked

Faggots like you have been saying a crash was imminent for fucking months. It's a broken clock being right twice a day.

So are you just planning on holding forever or do you hope taxes will disappear in the near future?
Yeah, taking into account how much I'll have to pay I made less of a profit, but I'll also buy in higher than I did before, so I won't have to pay as much on future gains.
This isn't rocket science, the government steals a fraction of all the GAINS you realize, can't help it without evasion tactics. You have to bend over if you want to profit.

Keep buying high and selling low if you can't "predict the future" then.

Except I sold now and not last month while you're still holding.
I sold ETH about 3 days too early but that's about it.

>it's a return to normal!

lmao you're fucking retarded, 4 million dollar buy wall and you think that's normal

stupid bitch just gambling on news arent you

If you sold at the beginning of the week, you missed some sweet gains.
Congratulations!
Buy the dip now or regret later.

>tfw didnt have money and bought during the sip

FUCK bitcoin and etheruem on massive sales from weak handed faggots

>Anyone holding when they had the chance to sell at the peak or the very start of the dip is retarded, no excuses.

Another genius who thinks he can time the markets POST crash.

>It doesn't matter if you believe it will moon tomorrow or drop to $1000, you should have sold and bought the dip at the bottom.

>should've

>could've

>would've

Go time the market some more and short on leverage. Or buy in on leverage if you are such a great market timer kek.

This is pure salt.

>Please, explain to me why you made a smart choice holding when I sold at $2500 and could just buy back in at $1900 right now.

Because you did not make a smart choice, you tried timing the market and got lucky. And it works until it doesn't. Been there, done that. I'm in this market since 2013 and holding has payed off in comparison to trading.

THIS is what weak hands look like.
You will all learn the hard way.
See you at 3000$

>buy ATH
>eh just some bad luck, shit happens. You just need to hold for 3 years, no problem

>sell ATH
>fuck off retard you just got lucky you could have been jumping off the train

>See you at 3000$
Of course, I'll be there.

its truth

if you can reasonably time market, you should leverage bull periods and short bear periods and become a god

theres a reason you dont see this often

what top?

>So are you just planning on holding forever or do you hope taxes will disappear in the near future?

I won't be paying no taxes when I will be buying lambos directly with crypto.

>Except I sold now and not last month while you're still holding.

"Look guys, I sometimes get lucky by timing the market! I r very smart!"

>This is pure salt.

What a non argument.

I bought bitcoin sub 300$. I bought Eth sub 6$. And held throughout. Gains are massive and I didn't even need to stick to the charts, just hold.