LITERALLY A MIRROR OF MEME GRAPH

SELL

SELL

SELL

funny how well it fits in and in the same time it isnt that

so it goes back to 1500

nice

>returns back to the price i bought btc at

literally what is the problem? its going to rise again so i break even at the worst

checked

>$1600 is the new bottom
>$1800 is the new mean
I'm perfectly fine with this

I think it's dandy

Opinions on, if we are fucked when the chinese wake up? Was this only a taste of what's to come?

that's what I thought....but aren't they getting up right now?

oh shi-

IF YOU HAVENT SOLD NOW, THEN YOUR WRONG!!!!

it has only begun, laowai

this weekend will be a slaughter unparalleled

who do you think started this dump?
it was the chinks
they are all pulling out

Yup.

It's 4am in China.

Seems like the chinese exchanges haven't bounced back yet. Although in Korea, Japan and China 1 BTC was like 4000$.

>buying NEWS coin now

checked too

Shieeit

Yeah, it's been a mirror of the meme graph about 8 times before.

Don't be fucking fooled. Nobody knows if it's going to fucking crash or just shoot to the moon. The only thing that's potentially driving the le bubble graph meme are the people who are liquidating their money solely based off of the graph they see. This shit is driven by the news, just like any other shit coin, so whenever Business Insider spins up bullshit articles like, "Bitcoin is looking exactly like the classic bubble ready to pop!" people go insane and panic sell.

Hold your shit now, and ride out the fucking storm. Don't buy or sell. Just hold what you've got and let the chips fall where they may.

How low will this go?

It does this every few weeks.

Also, don't play yourself. The money that you've thrown into this crypto was based off of almost pure speculation. It's gambling, so you should've only thrown into it what you could afford to lose. If you lose the bulk of it, then that's just part of the fucking game.

Put up or shut up.

Here's another time it was "LITERALLY A MIRROR OF MEME GRAPH" except it just continued breaking new highs afterwords and doubled in price since then.

>implying it's never going to get up to 2800 again

Are people selling literally retarded?

And here's another time.

>implying it's not better to sell now, buy again at $1600, and then sell once it hits $2800 (or higher) again

And another.

Only if they sold their alt positions for btc to sell the btc. I sold all my btc just now and I'm gonna buy back in when it crashes. I'm just going to hold my alts since it's not worth the trouble to convert to btc and usdt, better just to hold.

Why are Japan and Korea rushing so hard into bitcoin? Their currency isn't doing as bad as Venezuela's or something is it?

>Japan
Negative interest rates m8
>Korea
They just like fads/gambling, they literally had a Christianity bubble in the 80s after Moon was successful, causing thousands of excess churches to be built, and there was a rash of pastor suicides when the bubble popped

>Negative interest rates
Forgot about that, surprised Denmark isn't rushing in too over that.

Why not just hold (and buy lower) and sell once it comes back up?

>sell 1 BTC at $2400
>Buy 1.5 BTC at $1600 for $2400
Because this is obviously better if you can properly time it, I'm just worried about not being able to do so.

Or this is the bottom and it slowly goes back up and you have to buy back in at a higher price.

>this time it's different

>People going through their first BTC drop

It's adorable

Shit how do we get into this arbirtrage opprotunity?
How can I register on an Asian exchange