Gene/ancestry tests

Post yours

Which one should I do? AncestryDNA? 23andme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but who am I kidding, Veeky Forums has autistic janitors and zero mod's. enjoy your retarded thread that belongs in the gutter

>Which one should I do?
The one where you kill yourself, rape leftover nigger.

Did you just post your first and last name on your 23andme?

Genetic history is still history.

sheridan smith?

does anyone remember that blog where some guy sent a sample two different times to 23andme and the results were completely off and different?

let me go see if I can find it

Read it and weep, peasants.

what's the neanderthal DNA %

>Italian
>Jewish
>Middle Eastern
You're right, I'm weeping for you.

>Composted of the most successful people on the planet
Keep crying

>37.1% Sub-Saharan African
Fucking Americans

>Italy/Greece
>Most successful
kek

That ancestry is a fucking mess. Not saying mine is much better, but holy shit.

>Jewish, Middle Eastern

Print it out and throw it in the trash, dead serious.

Frankly if I was more than 0% Jewish I would kill myself.

I consider myself Jewish and I'm afraid I might turn out to be a person with a shittier heritage.

I'm too scared to get one of these tests.

What's wrong with being Jewish desu

>there are LITERALLY retards giving their generic data to Jews and Feds and even paying for it
You fucking faggots

>

Having Ashkenazi on your results is even worse than being black. It's indicative of years of inbreeding as well as proof that you belong to the most malevolent race in human history.

Post yfw the Jewish race surpassed any race they came in contact with, including the German people.

LE JOOS R EBUUULLL

All the "inbreeding" was actually selection for intelligence.

No, that was just a random Google's image search result

Holy fuck, I've been saying this for years.

I'm not even memeing. The CEO of 23andme is literally a Jewess married to one of the Google founders and they've been known for cooperating with federal agencies. Imageboard autists getting duped into this shit are absolute morons, it's even worse than doxing yourself.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy

Well good thing it's inaccurate

I think DNA tests are more interesting if you're actually mixed. Pic related is my grandmother's DNA from ancestry.com

literal mexican detected

I mean that's just my grandmother.

t.10% Black Amerifat.

The marginal aren't even confirmed. The only confirmed DNA is 54%Greek/Italian, 25% Great Britain and 8% Middle Eastern.

>everyone I dislike is an American

At least you're 100% (You)

So AncestryDNA is the good one?

>23andme

Here's what the new 23andme (v4) looks like. I'd recommend if you do use it, just do the ancestry test and not the expensive health version. You'll get all your raw data either way, and can use a 3rd party service like promethease to get all your health stuff for only $5.

Is 23andme better than AncestryDNA? What are the pros/cons of each?

>promethease

Here's the kind of stuff you get from them. Wouldn't recommend it if you're a hypochondriac.

The traits and carrier status stuff is all interesting, the genetic health stuff is sometimes well established, sometimes from only 1 published paper but there's literally tons of it.

Jews of today are the greatest WE WUZ, so it's not just you

They're all about the same now, they've all recently moved to newer "chips" that test a more varied set of SNPs so they can all offer basically the same ancestry/health results.

Again, they all give you raw data you can then throw into 3rd party sites. Gedmatch is a popular (free) one for testing ancestry and can apparently be more accurate in some instances or lets you test vs older populations.

That said, if you're more interested in your ancestry and already use Ancestry to manage family trees then I'd use that, but 23andme has a bigger user base and seems more active in regards to research and updates. Also a big part of 23andme is the DNA relative system, I've only had results for < a week and have already had 3 people message me about shared relatives.

I fucking love being white

>irish
>white

pick one

>Gedmatch

Sample Gedmatch admixture test. Supposedly 'Eurogenes' is more accurate at differentiating European admixture.

I would like to do that ancestry test since i come from an interesting background (southern europe) but they are too expensive.
Later on when i'll be more comfortable with money i'll do it

>Scandinavia
>white
Lol ok Abdul Karim

FamilyTreeDNA has the only Veeky Forums-relevant test

This one looks interesting

>Metal Age Invader

Few good ancient calculators on gedmatch too.

Am I white?

If not, then what?

No, you're dishwater, who's great grandma was raped by a west african

Congrats

Was your mali a surprise?

On 23andme you can adjust between speculated ancestry (at least 50% assured) and conservative (at least 90%), helps filter what could potentially be background noise.

It's a big surprise. I kinda doubt it honestly. I should have went 23andme

also I have a grandmother who is half cherokee and it didn't show up

I'd rather trust the DNA than what some old bat claims

Here's mine. The "Europe West" is French and northern Italian, the "Iberian Peninsula" is Portuguese. Honestly have no idea how 1/8 Caucasian (Armenian? Georgian?) got mixed in there. Any guesses on how and what kind it is?

well i know it's true though. one you can tell by looking. secondly, my family got scholarships/grants paid for by cherokee...and they won't help unless you can prove it

>its a big surprise
>grandma
>half cherokee

Uh bruh she was probably mixed race hiding under the social guise of indian, which is slightly better

My 2.3% Sub-Saharan was a surprise to me. Even have black 4th and 5th cousins messaging me through 23andme's DNA relatives thing.

Nice results.

Here's mine.

I have a half sister who's grandparent was a member of some tribe, but when she did 23andme no native genes showed up. Could it be that my sister just didn't inherit those genes?

>blowing a hundred shekels just so you can post MUUHHHH HURRRRITAGE on 4chens

inb4 poorfag accusations, because poor people totally don't waste money on frivolous bullshit like this

Whatever Mansa Musa

purple is west african

Am I Jew now?

I did it a while ago cos my mum was doing it. It wasn't very interesting.

Shut up Elizabeth Warren.

And this is my Ancestry DNA. Why is my Ancestry DNA test so different to my 23andMe? Do they use a different algorithm? If so which one is more accurate.

And here's my DNA Land. Different again.

>Genetic diversity is proof of inbreeding.

The problem w/ NA DNA is that a lot of North American groups have refused testing, meaning they have to use more central/south American populations.

Lots of reasons.

Ancestry tries to trace back to older populations, lets say 1k years, while 23andMe is more recent ~500.

Also try increasing the confidence level on 23andme.

Umm I never claimed to be part American Indian. I'm from Australia lol. I think you meant to reply to someone else.

My 23andme test I posted is on speculative.

nothing
/pol/ is permaraiding this board

Agreed

Holy fuck, this. If you do it in the US you're royally fucked since you're giving away the legal rights to your genes. This mean that if you're, as an example, is dying from cancer then your doctor isn't legally allowed to try something experimental on you since you've signed away your right to be experimented on and can only use medicine unless it's approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

Your results look pretty similar. The british/irish is similar.

My AncestryDNA and DNA Land tests both show Finnish to some degree but my 23andMe shows none. My 23andMe shows an extremely small amount of Jewish but AncestryDNA and DNA Land show none.

hello my white friends

Fucking chink alert

How would a DNA test reveal information like this?

I haven't taken any DNA tests but I know that my lineage is 100% Viking (except for my Mexican grandparents, but they were very fair skinned, so perhaps a lost Viking expedition from Meso-America?).

My family were also Danish noblemen and Knights, who owned a lot of land there, but lost it during the revolution.

My grandfather still has our steel family coat of arms crest hung on the wall of his study, and I will inherit it when he dies, which basically makes me the head of our house.

I used to tell myself stories when I was a kid too

Somos vikings y mierdaaaa

So, is gedmatch free?
How does it work?

You need to be at least over 6 years old to post on this site.

>dude we're all one lmao being interested in your ancestry is the ultimate sin lmao

VI

WE WUZ VIKANGOS AND MIERDA

Literally who gives a fuck?

Not hard to guess where I'm from.

Truly, Perfidious Albion deserves to be stricken from the historical record.

Israel

No

>Any guesses on how and what kind it is?
probably some armenian went a-trading and settled in W.Europe(or made a bastard or whatever)

Poland?

No, close to Italy.