How much BAT are you buying?

How much BAT are you buying?

none, but I'll probably regret it.
I think they've got an uphill battle

about 3.50

10 ETH worth, hopefully ETH recovers a bit by then

did you get their email today?

Can anyone elaborate on how to go about buying them? I don't understand how it works. do I just sent ETH to the provided address?

t. am retard

you have the eth ready in your wallet and you just send it to the address the bat will be deposited into the wallet

I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to get eth coinbase is being really fucking annoying right now

the email is filled with precise instructions on buying it

you fucking mongoloid

none because i dont believe in a browser that relies on ppl that watch ads while ofering ad free page load and experience....meh

putting half my portfolio in it around 30 eth

And how they fuck will they know in which wallet to deposit my BAT?

I hope it recovers too, but why should that matter? You are playing the ratio.

>he actually cares about the technology of tokens

alls you have to do is spam brandon eich founder of mozilla creator of javascript a million times. its not about what the crypto can do, its about how many idiots you can fool buying into the idea

13 ETH.
Then waiting for civic, that will be one of the few revolutionaries things with blockchain.

I don't know if I will, I am frankly pissed off they raised the ICO cap

Meh its fine desu. It was likely a lot of us wouldn't even be able to get our ETH there in time with only 15 million cap, a few whales would eat all that up instantly. Atleast now smaller people have mroe of a chance.

>w in which
i'm guessing they will deposit to whichever you send from

Why are you pissed about that? I guess it's bad because it that's more people get into the low price but really 24 million dollars is insignificant for a market cap this could 10x and it would be competing with total shit coins in the 200 Millions. 100 x isn't that far-fetched at two billion but I guess we'll see what happens I would be happy with any gains at all honestly. If I get 100x and become a millionaire over this then so be it. I really do like how the basic attention token isn't really tied to Brave browser at all and it's supposed to be used in a lot of different applications related to advertising as a measurement of attention I think that has a lot of potential but who knows maybe Google will squash this like a bug with their own solution

wow the BATIDF is out in force today

And how is my ETH wallet supposed to hold BAT?

They deposit the BAT into the wallet you send your ETH from.

Have you never participated in an eth crowdfund before?

pretty sure the initial valuation is in fiat, not ETH.

No, I'm a complete scrub
So if I sent them from my ETH wallet on Bittrex the BATs get deposited in that very wallet? How does that work?

As an investor i would rather rely on the technology than shill power.

Don't send from an exchange wallet, send from a private wallet. If you send from an exchange wallet you'll likely get screwed out of your coins.

no you will lose your money if you send from an exchange wallet.

use
myetherwallet.com

People who talk about Shilling when it's not even out of the ICO yet are fucking retarded DESU. Your short-term gains from dumping out and ICO launch are literally never ever ever as good as holding. Brenden eich creating JavaScript isn't even that big of a deal it took him like 10 days and it was like over 20 years ago so who gives a shit

Thanks a lot
Have Eggman in return

...they're not wrong. $15MM is only ~90,000 eth at today's deflated price level ($166).

If that ownership stake in BAT were only owned by a handful of people, not only would those owners be able to set the price on the coin, but they'd also have a potential monopoly on potential future coinholder votes, allowing them to decide the future of the project, something the BAT founders obviously want to avoid.

Decentralized ownership of the project ensures that the BAT founders get to have significant say in the project's future; if the crowdfund is too small, they risk losing the decision-making power that comes with their reserved ownership portion.

Nope. If you send from an exchange wallet, the exchange gets your tokens.

The only platform I'm aware of that acts as an exchange and also allows personal wallet ownership is coinbase, but even then I have never tried it, so I don't know if it would work.

Bottom line, in order to ensure you get the tokens you paid for, you need to contribute to ICOs using wallets you have created and own the private key and/or JSON+passphrase for.

sounds like pre shill to me

Coinbase has on their site not to send any sidechain tokens to them.

There is nothing to gain by preshillling

yes there is, gets people excited so when they are put on exchange they buy.

Lots of fud. Sounds like a good buy to me since just do the opposite of what most people say

yep easy 10x

>Before sending ETH, you must ensure the crowdsale has commenced. To ensure this is the
case, your wallet block number must be greater than or equal to the starting block listed on the
www.basicattentiontoken.org at approximately 3 pm GMT May 31, 2017.

What wallet block number? What the hell are they talking about?
Sorry for the stupid questions, have another Eggman

BAT is a scam lol....how ne ware you people...
I sort of feel pity about newcomers who are swept away and are unlucky enough to have this ICO right when they are starting...
Dont worry you los emoney you learn and then become a better investor.

You really think so? 250m market cap seems pretty feasible. I'll take 10x gains on like 5k for sure lol

doge is at 250m. I think we'll be fine.

lol buying BAT?
Confirmed by one of their devs that they will only be on EXCHANGS one month after ICO ends.
By that time Eth that you payed for can double or triple in cost lol.
Also their browser is almsot a carbon copy of chrome source code wise.
Stay away from this shit.

>Also their browser is almsot a carbon copy of chrome source code wise.

Have you ever heard of chromium or are you pretending to know what you're saying