Tfw fell for the neet meme and now 22 with no chance of ever getting a job due to no experience

>tfw fell for the neet meme and now 22 with no chance of ever getting a job due to no experience

Is lying the only way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrhSLf0I-HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just start study
>inb4 "b-but I'm already 22"

So you failed at becoming a succesful NEET and now you can't get a wagecuck job.

Didn't anybody tell you NEET is a one way street?

>22
>won't be able to get hire
Pick one, you shit faggot. Maybe the true reason why you are unemployable is the fact that you are a failure as a person. Get your shit straight

I know I'm a failure but failures need to live too somehow

are you cute?

What I was talking about. The only thing between you and your success is your piece of shit mentality.
You can do this

No I'm a man

I just need a way to get started and then I can

Where do you live? If you're in the US I don't know what is necessary to get a job, but where I am from you just need high school education and have no problem to be employed by the age of 22

Okay most people get their first job in two ways:

a) They know someone who gets them the job
b) They do a job that people think they're too good for

If you're 22 and still NEET, option b) is for you.

If you need help then go to a government agency that helps find employment, don't think you're too good for it, you're not.

You're also not too good to work for free for a few weeks to build up experience and references.

And don't worry, you will get a job.

If you don't think you'll get it don't bother applying, have confidence.

I got my first real job working in a supermarket just by walking in with a CV and asking.

After a week I was as experienced as anyone else in there, you'll be fine user.

I'm starting a business where I give NEETs glowing references. Thoughts?

>Wahh I was born in 1995 I'm so old ;_;

Wow, pretty genius desu

I live in Canada.

Ill NEVER get a job, it's impossible without lying!!!

Tfw 18 and have 6 years of administration and finance expert however can't work due to clerical error in my legal identification in the country i just moved to

I can get any job I want as long as i get into the interview, let me tell you no matter how chill the job having no job is better.

There is no shame in NEETing, just have fun with your freetime.

There are companies you can pay that will fake a refrence

>23 yo
>wanna do CS
>never worked
>talking with a 22 yo guy
>he works with that since 16
>I didn't even knew what was github

Yeah, it's not too late, right? I just should be myself.

if you know lots of technology stuff and can google problems you can get some IT job

Such as?

>There is no shame in NEETing, just have fun with your freetime.

I can't have any fun because I have no money.

My parents always get angry and ask me to get a job.

I literally have no money for anything. This isn't a way for a man in his 20's to live.

Is it really so hard to find a job in the US ? I know a ((russian)) guy who immigrated to US in the 90s. Now he owns a software testing school and runs a videoblog on youtube. His students are mostly imigrant poo in the loos and slav-snowniggers and most of them get a job paying like $40k or so after graduating.
He's got a video somewhere about a 50 year old indian woman who never had any experience with software before and she got a job

>26
>NEET/part-time "fix it" dude
>scent-triggered migraines
>migraines are signaled by "aura", which literally blinds me and gives me intense nausea
>have literally thrown up more than 20 times in 10 hours
>can't work anywhere that fries things with oil
>can't work where people use perfume and certain lotions/cologne
>I don't qualify for disability for some reason
>it's probably since I'm Mexican and they assume I'm just trying to game the system

I have a decent computer with an 40 Mbit connection
basic power tools, and screwdriver set
capable of repairing computers, lawnmowers, simple problems on cars, modifying electronics.
no car or license (if I tried to drive with a migraine, there is a very high chance I'll run someone over or crash, which honestly terrifies me)

wat do?

I actually want a job, but everyday there's a small chance that someone wearing a certain perfume or other fragrance with something in it that will have me half-blind and throwing up in 30min -1hour for the rest of the day.

22 is young.

Like REALLY young.

I wouldn't worry so much. Just start making moves to get into a good business now.

By 22 people graduate college.

Meanwhile I've made virtually no progress.

That fucking sucks, dude.

By 22 some people are already millionaries, and by the same age some are not even alive anymore so what's your point? You should be happy you're realizing life sucks(everyone does at some point) and you could do better while you're still at 22.

Don't waste time in self pity, it's only too late for people who think it is too late for them, a guy at his 70's trying to do something with his life has way much more ahead of him than you do if yo u keep this kind of mentality.

Get a part time job, meet new people, study a language or anything that could potentially make you money.

ok...

1/2

You're fucking 22 man.

The reason why you are fucking up is because you are focused on the wrong shit. While you're browsing Facebook & sighing over seeing friends from high school graduate college, get a job, start a family, etc., there's another 22 year old just like you in another country who is busting their ass in complete shit conditions each and every day in order to move away from their country and into yours so they can get the jobs that many feel like they can't do, because they feel like they don't have the formal education to do it; ie. computer programmer.

1. Do yourself a favor, and Perma-Ban your fucking ass from Veeky Forums. Delete your social media accounts and tell your friends to fuck off if they ask you to go out late at night. Go to bed early and wake up early.

2. Go to Walmart, CVS, RiteAid, or whatever the fuck is closest to you and pick up two things:

One is called a daily/weekly/monthly planner (all in one combo).
You know.. the thing that they made you write in every day while you were in elementary & middle school? Hmm.. I wonder why every school I went to made it mandatory to write all of the shit you needed to accomplish for the week down in the weekly section of it, and then utilize the daily portion of it to break down that weekly goal into little daily steps? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that taking the time to actually go out and buy it and write down the shit that you need to get done, and breaking it down into its basic elements is the essential fucking building block to actually holding yourself accountable throughout life, and in forming habits which correlate to being more time efficient.

The second is a nice journal that's big enough for you to carry around. You're a closed-in NEET? That's perfect, because you have the time to get the fuck out of your house. GO TO A PARK OR SOME SHIT, AND WRITE IN THE JOURNAL. WRITE WHATEVER COMES TO YOUR FUCKING MIND.

2/2
Better yet, stay the FUCK away from your house as much as possible. After you're done at the park, hit up the library and read a book or some shit. Just stay the fuck away from a computer. It's better to keep going to places outside where it's sunny, because I'm 100% positive that you have a Vitamin D deficiency which is causing you to feel depressed.

3. Download the pdf version of the book, "The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter". It'll teach you that sulking over your unproductivity just leads to depression and further unproductivity. You need a fucking plan STAT, and people like you live in families like I did which didn't give a fuck about helping their kids make a long-term goal plan. Thirty isn't the new twenty. If you need help, then go to the career center, or if you feel like you have a learning disability like ADHD/Autism then visit the vocational rehab center in your area.

4. Take a fucking breather, if you fuck up on your schedule one day, then don't sulk over it. Instead, think about what went wrong and correct it quickly. After you're able to follow your own schedule for a month, then you should start adding in weekly goals. You need to find a job, get back into college, eat right, and sleep right. But it won't happen over night.

5. For any weekly goal, your daily goals should be for you to physically go to centers that'll help advise and counsel you along the way. I didn't know that my ADHD allowed me access to free tutoring in math and the reversal of my SAP on my loans until I talked to a counselor about it.

6. youtube.com/watch?v=GrhSLf0I-HM
Watch this video and apply it to your life.

7. Find somethat that makes money and that you can spend three hours per day studying that can put you in a position to make good money doing it. This should come first before your college studies, and you college studies should support this. College doesn't replace experience.

Good luck user.

user I can't do most of this stuff because I live with my parents. I need to move out before I can make this progress

Day trade crypto and escape the wageslave nightmare while making millions/yr :^)

how is he supposed to trade those memecoins away from his computer?

Don't say you can't do something because you live with your parents. You'll learn that living with your parents and being able to also get shit done for yourself is a blessing. Moving out is a big fucking leap, user. Go have your parents buy you a planner and a journal, spend a good bit of your time in the front yard every day, and work on following a simple schedule down to a T. A great way to utilize the journal is to spend a couple of hours per day writing down all of the little steps that you think you'd need to take in order to move out, and then make your first weekly goal something simple that'll kick off this process.

I'm currently trudging through college, working a job to pay my own rent & bills, utilizing my time wisely by studying smarter, and spending three hours per day studying the skills that're desired in the job that I want. By utilizing my time wisely, I have an entire day to be able to do whatever the fuck that I want to. Do you honestly believe that I could be on this level in a short time frame?

I used to be NEETing it up like you, but my mother died and my father was left broke. My brother, father, and I lost our home, and I couldn't drive a car because I saw no need to at the time. However, that quickly had to change. We had to live in a trailer with a family friend, and I had to work at a battery shop up the road that I walked to on a daily basis. I started seeing a therapist for depression, and she stated that getting out every day, journaling, and following a schedule with set objectives will train me to think differently and be able to compartmentalize my problems. It fucking worked user. I'm sort of like a robot now, because I know how long a lot of different shit takes me to do, and now I've graduated to the phase of maximizing my efficiency by cutting down on those times. You should attempt to revolve around your journal and planner, because being prepared for shit requires quality time-management skills.

I've converted my wage slave lifestyle into NEET BUX. Been getting lazy lately. You need to start a small business with an attainable goal, then boast about it when asked about your job during your next interview.

my parents cuck me by not letting me get enough sleep and they always tell me to get a job and move every day. They're always passive aggressive or yell at me.

They even started refusing to buy me anything now. I just dont know how to get out of this. I know I need to move out but no idea how to get going, everything in my life is shit

How would you talk about the business in an interview exactly?

Why aren't you selling drugs?

My problem is, I always have product, but never anyone to sell it.

Just get your parents to give you some neetbux for one of those meme coding bootcamps (or a trade school) and find some random, entry level job.

If that doesn't suit your fancy, join the military and pick some random support job which will give you a marketable skill once you get out.

Nigger I worked for the first time in my life at 26 after dropping out with no diploma and NEETing it up all those years. Just try hard.

You need a partner who can drive. You teach a trade, he drives to the job site.

>tfw 22 with a house and two cars

Life is so easy if I got the same loan trump did I would be richer than bill gates

How did you do it?

Say you wanted a greener environment, so you started a landscape company. Mow with electricity etc. The goal: convert as many houses as you can to drip systems. Log each conversion and ask the homeowner what the water bill was before and after conversion.
At the interview:

> I converted XX.XX% of all clients, AND saved them an average of XX.XX% dollars.

I have PC repair tech on my resume and I've built maybe 5 computers. In 5 years. If they ask I can say that my goal was customer satisfaction and keeping prices affordable. They've never asked, but if they do I can bullshit my way easily enough.

started going to a community college for cs degree at 25 (never really bothered coding before but I figured I could only work with computers anyway)

did a 3 month internship at a small company because it was part of the credits for my degree

found out I'm a below average coder as I suspected but I did my best and adapted quickly so they liked what they saw

a year later before I even finished my degree one the coders was leaving so they called me to replace him, bam

didn't bother finishing my degree which I just know is going to bite me in the ass but oh well, experience is more important

Interesting thanks.

I'm also going to lie on my resume about work experience too.

> Too hard to go to the library and read a book
> Too hard to use a planner
> Wants to start a business

Holy shit there are people like this

>fuck u normie

It's become obvious you don't actually want any possible form of success. Why did you even come here user? Got to talk to /adv if getting useful advice from non-failures isn't enough for you, you lazy, sorry fuck.

No you lazy asshole. You can't get a comfy office job but you sure as shit can get work.

If Jose the illegal chino can get work you can get work. You're going to have to start at the very bottom and subsist off of hard manual labor or drown in the horrific world of entry level customer service. But it's a job. Quit being a crying frog and get started. The sooner you do the sooner you get somewhere worth getting.

>it's probably since I'm Mexican and they assume I'm just trying to game the system
You have to quit gaming the system and go back. Der Trumpenführer was elected to help.

Fuckin Norman

>I'm currently trudging through college, working a job to pay my own rent & bills, utilizing my time wisely by studying smarter, and spending three hours per day studying the skills that're desired in the job that I want.
Why would you ever try so hard to be a wagecuck? I came from a poorfag family and never went to college or worked a job and just NEETED it up for a few years. I'm now a millionaire coinfag in my early 20s and will never have to be a wagey, because I decided I needed to find ways to make money while maintaining my NEET lifestyle. Life is a big game if you choose to see it that way. You can do whatever you want in this world OP

>One is called a daily/weekly/monthly planner (all in one combo).
>You know.. the thing that they made you write in every day while you were in elementary & middle school? Hmm.. I wonder why every school I went to made it mandatory to write all of the shit you needed to accomplish for the week down in the weekly section of it, and then utilize the daily portion of it to break down that weekly goal into little daily steps? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that taking the time to actually go out and buy it and write down the shit that you need to get done, and breaking it down into its basic elements is the essential fucking building block to actually holding yourself accountable throughout life, and in forming habits which correlate to being more time efficient.
I was about to call shenanigans on your post, but then I read this. Breddy gud 7/10.