DGB

it is about to break out after testing a trending line and will be breaking completely out of a triangle shortly so if you haven't bought ones your chance as it will be reaching 750 SATS

It will most likely be dipping to mid 550 before going up so be ready guys

DROP YOU WHORE

It's all artificial you fucking idiots. It means nothing.

Why are you buying this shit!? It should have a MK of $20m at the most

So is fiat currency, and yet we still trade with it.

explain you NIGGER

I'm talking about artifical growth. This coin CANNOT progress further. DGB has no platform and no unique market place. All it has are pump and dumps, shills, and stupid fanboys. The growth you're seeing will not last. Have you wondered why it flies down whenever there's another pump and dump going on? They're diversifying. DGB is just another useless clone doomed again by pump and dump and idiots that think twitter posts and coordinated pump group shill posts are an investment research strategy. You CAN make money day trading this if you watch it constantly, but you'll have better returns for your efforts collecting dividends on a blue chip or investing in real crypto. Is this how you want to spend your time? Stressing about this piece of shit coin? Lying to people all the fucking time and deluding yourself constantly? When the pumps exit, it's over. You won't know when it happens. They won't tell you. All you're gonna see is, "THIS IS IT, DGB IS GONNA MOON TONIGHT BUY BUY BUY" and suddenly you wasted your money. Don't do this to yourself. You COULD have made money on DGB. Not any more. Just because something was a good investment, doesn't mean it still is.

>I'm talking about artifical growth. This coin CANNOT progress further. ETH has no platform and no unique market place. All it has are pump and dumps, shills, and stupid fanboys. The growth you're seeing will not last. Have you wondered why it flies down whenever there's another pump and dump going on? They're diversifying. ETH is just another useless clone doomed again by pump and dump and idiots that think twitter posts and coordinated pump group shill posts are an investment research strategy. You CAN make money day trading this if you watch it constantly, but you'll have better returns for your efforts collecting dividends on a blue chip or investing in real crypto. Is this how you want to spend your time? Stressing about this piece of shit coin? Lying to people all the fucking time and deluding yourself constantly? When the pumps exit, it's over. You won't know when it happens. They won't tell you. All you're gonna see is, "THIS IS IT, ETH IS GONNA MOON TONIGHT BUY BUY BUY" and suddenly you wasted your money. Don't do this to yourself. You COULD have made money on ETH. Not any more. Just because something was a good investment, doesn't mean it still is.
You in 2016

GUYS IS DIPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOUT TO STRAP MY SEATBELT

Someone upset?

Have you even actually researched the coin? Their main draw is almost complete: Digusign.

I worked for Avepoint a few years ago: they're a Microsoft gold partner that created DocAve, a platform for Sharepoint Administrators. During my time there I had a chance to support the platform for many companies, including Netapp, Lockheed Martin, Macy's, and Freddie Mac.

The current secure document signing software universally in use os Docusign 3.0, which fucking sucks and is only in use because it's the only thing on the market.

If Digusign is actually this massive improvement on sending and signing secure files for corporations, you have no idea of the potential for this to actually expand.

Sure, targetting the gaming market is cool, but that's not why I'm betting tons of chips on them.

Learn to research and identify a shitcoin.

DGB is a fucking joke just like you, I hope you die poor

I don't respect your trips. See pic.

Hater.

Ignore the FUD guys, DGB holders have ironhands. If you see the charts higher "lows" are taking shape

DIP INITIALIZED
CURRENTLY REFUELING

DGB is a longterm coin that got shilled like it was a pump in dump

Only thing that will make DGB bag holders gains is the shit happening around the ninth.

HYPE THE NINTH!

A fancy wordpress with successful looking stock photos does a number on you retards.

umad?
what a waste of trips
screencapped your post and saved it to my dgbtearz folder, thanks for your effort

BTW search google images for digibyte and you'll see for yourself why no self respecting corporation would touch digusign when it's associated with this DGB abortion. DROPPED at first glance. Looks like you've got some coping to do.

OmG Epic! DGB moaning for the hundreth time XDDDD

>doesn't respect trips or dubs

I'm holding 50,000 if this shitcoin

I'm waiting to see what happens on June 5th. If it doesn't bring me any significant gains by then I'm dumping it and never looking back

yours too...REEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew

Why do you need hundreds of these threads? And then it never moons

You are truly delusional, like posw and xby this has become. Sad.