You guys are hilarious

Bitcoin has crashed to.... last weeks ATH. You guys are so funny. Just HODL and buy the dip if you have iron balls.

>he thinks it's over

Since you seem to be an all-knowing fella, do tell us at what price it will stop dipping?

1200$

Will be lucky if bitcoin doesn't return to $400-600 and range trade for the next 3 years. Congratulations, you guys ruined the best thing we had going with your dumb frog posts on facebook.

>tfw sold at $2500

Just waiting for it to continue crashing or just stay at a dip and buying back in. I originally bought back before $2000 so it's not a loss. HODL is for faggots who don't want to maximize gains.

when is the next best time to buy? there are dips everywhere but the last few hours have been dull

it really wouldn't have been a bad idea to cash out to fiat 1-2 days ago, hold the fiat and come back after the correction

smart money thinks we'll stabilize around $1300-1800, I was going to cash out yesterday, got complacent thinking we might see another leg this weekend and didn't

if you still have money in, hold and do better next time, there were plenty of signs this correction and more was going to happen

>last week's ath
I think you mean yesterday's ath.

Last week it was at $1700

so long as it doesnt drop below 800 im still green. feels good to be a ganqster

Cool, are you shorting?

>maximize gains
>he thinks he can beat the market

>memecoins worth anything
REeeeeeeeeeeee fml kms, fucking normie coin.

My mind is literally blown by people making the following trades

tfw my average is 1100

only have 5.50 BTC but i'm taking them to my grave

>sell order $100 below the highest bid
I'm just going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant to type an 8 instead.

probably thought 1766 was his stop loss but triggered it at market

By TA standards, $2150 and $1750 are probably the lowest its gonna go.

By historical standards, Last dips have all been about 40%, so you're looking at a buy target of around $1650 or so.

So what' the prudent move? Buy in a little now, put some Fiat aside specifically for liquidity, and then if it dips substantially more use that Fiat to buy more BTC?

Anyone use Uphold? Selling short on the breaks between cards has made me about a grand in the last few days

Set a buy order for $1701 and wait until Monday. China's playing with literal monopoly money and every American with weak hands will sell this dip.

The trend over the last two nights was price peaks around 5am (2780 and 2650). I'm waiting till then, hopefully 2450, selling and then buying back in once there's a realistic bottom. This isn't a Mt Gox episode newfags

I bet it drops to 1500 after it falls below 2000, then recovers at 1800. It'll be back to at least 23-24 in a week or two

why arent you shorting all your holdings with 20x leverage?

I plan on doing the exact same user. I'm just scared that the moment I sell it's going to be at the bottom.

At this point, I can see a real crash happening, I'll be disappointed if it goes below 1700. Even if it goes below 1000, BTC will come back and shred its ATH.

The thing about BTC is you need to acquire and keep as much of it as possible. In ten years, owning a single Bitcoin will surpass owning a Berkshire Hathaway class A share.

Its more risky to sell BTC than to keep it.

I hope it does go below 1000, then I can buy in when it hits a relatively low point

Just broke the $2000 floor. wew. The crashing is real this time. Glad I liquidated my ETH at 7x gains when I had the chance.

kek
captcha: mayo 18th
Did anything happen on May 18?