Whale watching

Whales accumulating MOON on bleutrade right now at 2 sat. .5million every 2 seconds for pages of transactions. They are accumulating there and spreading FUD here.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FUD! THEY BOUGHT THE BTC DIP AND THEY ARE GOBBLING UP THE MOON.

What the fuck are you doing? Selling the dip and soaking your spaghetti hands? FFS this dip was the BEAR TRAP not the bull trap. Crypto is not the gay ass stock market.

I've made 88x in the past 3 months. XRP, DGB, RDD, and now MOON. Disregard your emotion and learn to drink the tears of those that don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are literally posting from different devices. Stop.

I have moon and will be holding. OP is spot on, buy is happening right now.

Two posts about something happening right now that is verifiable by looking here bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC

>hurr durr must be samefag

You are literally continuing to breathe. Stop.

No poloniex? No bittrex? The gains will be real.

wait for it, you salty cunt.

Oh realy? How about you jump on board asshat

We are making killer headway

>another moon thread
Bro I'm gunna break it down for you, nobody cares, ok?
Stop shilling it.
It's not happening.

It will be on these forums any day and price will 100% overnight

There accumulating mint, it's obvious you look any low sat coin,, buy $50 and you will have $5000 in 1 minutes month

You'd be wise to buy now while you can, dont regret once again

How much mooncoin will I need to purchase in order to defeat The Gorgotron?

Already in 2 Million, having good faith in it and strong handing

These threads are awesome. I love them.

It's amazing how gullible newfags are that they bought into a cheap pump and dump.

I can't wait for the next dump (must start soon after the wall). Mooncuck tears will be absolutely enjoyable.

People saw what happened with RDD and XVG and are hoping they can get in on something similar.

What's the difference?

The difference is that RDD and XVG really did moon.

There isn't one.

Do you think that at no point prior to mooning they were in similar states to the current state of Mooncoin?

Do you think that some unimaginative poorfag like yourself didn't say exactly what you're saying at that time about those two?

Your pathetic cognition sickens me.

The main difference is that those two coins, whatever factor drove them, took off outside Veeky Forums.

Mooncoin is predominantly shilled on Veeky Forums. Which, of course, provides some lulz, because whoever boasts how he multiplied his coins did it at the expense of other anons who will then cry and sob, which is very entertaining

I also think that the inherently shilling and get-rich-quick nature of Mooncoin in its current form is why it won't get anywhere, but time will tell

>but time will tell
Exactly. Until then the only way you're right is if people stop paying attention. Wonder how we could stop that?

I personally don't want to stop anything, I'm waiting for a new dump when I can take a good laugh at all the schmucks

You're the schmuck, Im chillen with Evelyn Rothschild right now and you know what he's telling me? BUY MOON, BUY IT NOW.

Guy, you need to double your shilling efforts. At least to several sentences per paragraph. Otherwise we won't make it to the moon.

So why the FUD posting? Just get comfy and watch