Moon in bittrex

So I just emailed Bittrex... Waiting on a response

We're going straight to lambo-land once we get on bittrex.

Get on the rocket before it's too late Veeky Forumscucks

They're going to give you the normal canned "we don't comment on blah blah" retard. They'll give you that even if they're 5 minutes to deployment.

Dev and others did already as well... apparently there's some email one of the longest holders of MOON got from them in 2015 saying that if MOON ever trades in BTC that they'll add it.

We'll see if they honor that or claim some sort of undefined statute of limitations on it.

another fucking noobcoiner thinking emailing an exchange this large will get their pump and dump scam a response other than the automated one.

you are truly retarded

>Moncoin
>Plain pnd
Please educate yourself

educate myself on what? it does nothing. oh those two shitty features moon smart likes and moonworld? they offer nothing to crypto.

fuck off noobcoiner

/thread

i remember the first time i wrote the Santa too. have you been a good little girl this year?

You missed MoonLite too.

Also, have you seen the mass amount of tweets sent to them regarding MOON? It's not just emails.

I think Bittrex has received a ton of these. Good work adding to it.

Non-mooncoin faggots, have a look at the coins on Bittrex. Half of them are absolute shit so don't act like Mooncoin doesn't have a chance to get on. Especially with the right buzz and volume which we are getting.

It's worth a small gamble.

>Tfw my troll account is the first thing you find on twitter when you search $moon

So? Spamming bittrex does nothing.

Here's a tip noobcoiner, writing twitter bots to spam your pump and dump at bittrex won't do anything to get it added besides pissing them off.

Why don't you go shove a moonlite up your asshole and deep throat some moonword then post a picture hear and ill smart like it. That's about the extent your crappy pump and dump can reach.

blast off

Bittrex publicly states that the more attention about a coin they receive through social media and etc the more it helps.

Here's a protip from a stable, calm person; other people are allowed to like what you don't like. Come up with some rational, logical reasoning to counter with and guess what? That's called a conversation!

How long before the 2 sat wall is down? How fast is this coin actually moving?

Don't buy in unless you're willing to hold until it at least hits Bittrex or Poloniex. There is no real estimate for when that will be, but it will happen.

Probably tomorrow morning, thats when things pick up

Here's a conversation. It is not going to be added. Ever.

You are a noobcoiner holding onto hope that the shills will continue to shill after they dump on you. It is that simple.

See you next week with whatever the shills tell you to jump on.

fuckin moonfag. lmao ill be the guy driving off when you are begging for change on the corner of the block

Can I borrow your magic ball? I'd love to claim to know the future too!

Or are you just a magnificent cunt of epic proportions?

Found the FUD diva queen.

>depressed cause I bought 2K$ of RDD at 15 sat and went down to 11 sats

>was ready to hold for weeks though

>4 days later 97 SATS
>MFW
>MFW PAID MY CAR OFF WITH 10K
>motherfucking sad have to pay taxes
>MFW STILL MADE A SHIT TON CAUSE PATIENCE PAID OFF SO UNCLE SAM CAN HAVE MY RDD TAX MONEY

Im definitely holding onto my 11MM MOON babies cause I want a Mustang GT350

Need that lambo! Holding my 2.5 mil

2P4K9Azf7qYn6gSZc2UFnvADHuo5aPajtL

moon on sight

Got a response from Bittrex, just tat out of the box template response though.

Means soon!!!

Just tweeted them

Awesome work guys, they get your 'vote' at least! :-)

You're shilling it. The onus is on you.

And this time, don't just vaguely say 'it's a good team, and the tech is cool.' and post your coin waifu.

I have a sinking feeling that this board will be full of P&D waifus soon for max meme potential. Those shills are learning.

Value is a 1/3rd of yesterdays...not looking good

i'd sell at 2sat whilst you still can ngl