Mfw holding dgb

>mfw holding dgb
>mfw holding xby
>mfw holding mne

>mne
>"holding"

you're sitting on dynamite right now, and you're complaining?

>mfw bought vox at 2300
>mfw everything else crashes on top of that

Those are all decent holds though

should probably sell the mne quick, it's not taking off and dipping very quickly

Explain

its over

I cant wait for this.

All in MNE.

keep holding
stop day trading

mne is the only coin in my portfolio that isn't tanking kek

Well I have good news for you OP, those deluded XBY cultists have hodled for a less dramatic drop than any of the big boys, good opportunity to switch sides here...

protip when the money comes back in XBY will not be at the front of the line

How the fuck do you know that for a fact

Protip NO ONE knows what is going to happen in the future cryptocurrency is a SPECULATIVE asset

How do I know XBY will not be the first place people start putting their money back into after being rattled to the teeth by a sudden and dramatic marketwide downturn? Are you fucking with me?

You have a point. The only thing that will spark interest is if they release a new round of nodes like they're promising to, however how long that takes is another matter.

well that is the last fucking thing you would want right now. ideally you'd push that down the track right at the start of another massive up cycle

Yeah obviously. I meant to quote you not the other guy btw. I'm just saying the market will recover soon but they might not release the new nodes for a much longer time, so the coin will go down under. The marketing guy needs to actually market on other platforms all he's doing is chatting on slack like a faggot.

Yeah so look we're on the same page, but to clarify for our friend up there: The market has been shaken out, right now it's not bad but it's bad if you catch my meaning. Players will return but they're shaken, there'll be new guys too but i'm not going to go into why they don't matter.

Basically, crypto is a long shot to begin with, the ultra long shots like XBY, that's the kind of stuff you take when your money printer is working at full steam, you have pockets full of play money and are high on confidence, but when coming back it is not going to be the first thing you'll look at.

Most people are going to say OK ETH has all this backing, we've seen how far it can go, it's a good chance and looks cheap right now, it's the safe bet, there's some basis (realistic or not) for confidence that it will actually recover and push on.

Now I'm not up to the minute, last I checked ETH dropped 35% whilst xby was down 18, we can get into liquidity and all of those reasons but honestly I cant be fucked, I'll just say this - I'd be looking to catch the quicker rebound on ETH OR SIMILAR first and then redistribute over to XBY OR SIMILAR.

To be perfectly clear I just hodl through all this shit and have done so since BTC was all that was important, I just wanted to point this out for those who need to make a play to consider. I'm very open to other suggestions

please tell me you did pick up more mne stacks on the down low?? pls u will commit sudoku in a couple of weeks if you did not

i bought 200 @$4.