Realise this one truth

Realise this one truth...

We are either early adopters of a technology that will change the world, and we will experience the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen, or we are bag holders.

Invest what you can afford to lose, buy coins you think are good prospects, and some long shots, and then wait.

Don't bet more than you can lose and enjoy the ride, if nothing else this is one hell of a chance to learn some life lessons.

Adults aren't allowed to post here.

Are you Facebook messaging a baby? Is that baby giving you crypto advice?

Pretty sure it is an undercover police officer.

this is some next gen shit right here

Can't be worse than picking your altcoins based on which shill got trips

Also I couldn't agree more bro, I'm in $12k and it's just like a huge shot in the dark... Either the world isn't ready for the inevitable change and I lose everything or the world adopts crypto and we all become incredibly wealthy

Early adopter phase was like 4 years ago

No, innovators were 4 years ago.

This is a sub 100 billion dollar market, we are the 0.001 percent trading and buying crypto.

We are laggards, deal with it

Yep, people however will lose money even if crypto becomes wide stream if they waste time and money trying to hop on every 'moon mission'.

M8, I'm in fro 2000 AUD. We are early adopters.

Baby has barely known life without cryptos. He is expert.

He's right. We're all gonna' be rich soon enough anons. Hold on tight.

The arabs are trying to raise 530 million with their onegram ICO and I think they'll fucking do it. This shit's just getting started boyos. We're only 2 months in and heading for a trillion $ market cap within 5 years. Just fucking wait.

Buy high sell low

were all gonna make it brahs.

>The arabs are trying to raise 530 million with their onegram ICO and I think they'll fucking do it. This shit's just getting started boyos. We're only 2 months in and heading for a trillion $ market cap within 5 years. Just fucking wait.

*Rich or lost what we can afford to lose.

Bitcoin bubble and Alt Coin bubble are two totally separate things.

>We are laggards, deal with it

Wtf are you talking about? Ask anyone over 30 what crypto is, they won't even know.

>i can buy a goat or sex slave with what?!
>ah sha lama allah holla holla holla

Not if you take into account the 8 billion that will be brought online in the next 30 years.

This, he just doesn't understand early adopters vs innovators.