Protip: there is literally nothing wrong with a mass surveillance state and you're living in one already (Facebook)

protip: there is literally nothing wrong with a mass surveillance state and you're living in one already (Facebook)

Prove me wrong protip you literally can't kys you stupid libertarians

YOU JUST KNOW

Send me your bank details right now so I can check to make sure you aren't being naughty.

Are you a government official monitor that is meant to be held accountable to a stringent set of rules when combing over my bank account with a fine tooth comb? No?

Thought so. kys libertariancuck

post your face and social security number and phone number right now withint 2 min or you are full of shit

>having government agents who are supposed to follow rules with such information is the same as sharing it with random nobodies on the internet

Why are libertariancuckholds so stupid?

>rightly doesn't trust some anonymous guy on the internet
>blindly trusts some anonymous guy in an office

>meant to be held accountable
>supposed to follow rules

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

so government agents are magical beings that wont abuse that power? Because we all know there is no evidence in history of a very powerful government abusing its power over its people

>libertariancuckholds

this insult doesnt really work especially when you are begging to be cucked by the government. The fact that you use meme insults without even knowing what they are showcases just want a dumb plebian you are, which would explain your retarded ideas

DUDE government agencies never do anything bad LMAO

Do you trust a bank teller with your SSN? Do you trust a 7/11 not to steal your credit card information?

So why don't you give it to me then, same difference right?

>libercucks are this dumb

Not an argument, cuckhold.

>lmao dah gubmin did a bad thing once they are always bad

lmao nice one libertariancuckhold muh liberty and muh death rolf

>once

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

>Do you trust a bank teller with your SSN?

yes because thats their job.

the fact that you are getting all flustered and calling people a cuck only highlights further how dumb you are.

>wants to be a cuck

>doesnt know what a cuck is

>calls people who dont want to be cucked cucks

youre angry at me for pointing out how silly you are.

It's the government's job to use my ssn and bank info to track crimes, that's why I trust them to have it and won't fork it over to you.

Check mate

Is there an argument in this post? No?

Okay whatever you say you dumb cuck.

Joke's on you, I'm a part of the Justice Department's racketeering division. Since you've refused to divulge any vital tax info to me, I'll be placing a warrant for your arrest in the next 24 hours. Hope to see you cooperate soon!

Okay bro I hope the warrant is rejected lmao

>its a "OP ruins his own thread before it even starts with his autism" thread

This isn't /pol/ retard

Yes, because if the arm does something I go to another even taking damage,
This information would go to the media / intenet / and the other clients would go to another
Because he knows that he is not trusted, since the government has a monopoly on
Could choose another because it already has a

I wrote the wrong word, bank

>reverse search image
>first result: girl fucks horse
Why did i even