This is it, boys. And so the crypto meme ends

This is it, boys. And so the crypto meme ends.

This happened last week too. Everybody fucking just chill out.

Buy. The. Dip.

>This happened last week too.
Are you delusional?

>tfw holding tons of xem

Trust me. This is much, much, much worse. Last week is a joke compared to this.

Time to buy

>buying into the beginning of a crash

>it crashes 1 week after i into crypto

off course

~1750 if a major resistance point

If it drops bellow that start panicking

who the fuck knows

>calling minimal weekly movement a crash
wew lad its like nobody knows how any of this works.

you were the normie user

Let's all screencap this post and laugh at this faggot a year from now when btc is $10k.

>up 20% pathetic shitgainer
>down 20% ree end of days

I was expecting this to happen before it broke 2500. Oh well i'll buy in at 1500-1700/btc and maybe return to ETH around 130-140.

>return to ETH around 130-140

ETH is ~135, my dude.

Mfw everything goes up 100% a month for a year and everyone expects it to just keep going like that, it pulls back 20% and everyone loses their shit

This shit happened a year or two ago. Bitcoins were like $300 back then.

This

>20% why the fuck do people feel the need to lie lmao. It's dipped about 28% so far if you count the lowest. (it's not far from this now) and could easily go down another 20%

I agree it's stupid to say this is the end of crypto currency or whatever but holy shit pls fuck off pretending "it's fucking nothing" and lying about losses and gains

I honestly hope that crypto does go down. Crypto traders have been CRUSHING stocks recently. Massively.

....Sadly, I know that BTC is probably going to only hit like, $2000 before rebounding again. Still, I hope for a crash, so I can buy in. Yes, I am a no-coiner.

What are you crying about, all I'm saying is that it's gonna pull back, it's been going up at an unhealthy rate, it needs to pull back and settle into its more stable pricing for a little , all crypto has been mooning for a solid year Nigger, give it a break

If bitcoin gets below $2000, it's over.

>i want hundreds of people to lose thousands so i can finally hop on and make a couple hundred

sounds like /biz

>using USD

It never happened before u fucking idiot