Aragon will be added to Coinbase Exchange

Aragon is gonna be the next big rocket. Their market cap is only $74 million and it just came off the ICO.

Do you know what Boost.VC is? They incubated Aragon, they also gave Coinbase their first funding. It's run by Adam Draper who's father is Tim Draper (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Draper). Brayton Williams (boost.vc/brayton-williams) sits on the board of Aragon.

Let me spell this out for you. Boost.VC is an incubator in Silicon Valley. Aragon is a token company management system. Any token company that Boost.VC incubates will use Aragon. Are you getting it yet fuckheads!?!

>This shit is about to rocket!

Remember how I mentioned that Boost.VC gave Coinbase it's first funding? Well guess what? Aragon was recently listed in their blog about Ethereum tokens. Below you will find a walk through of how Coinbase adds tokens. Look at how they added Litecoin...Aragon (ANT) is one of the next ones to be added to their exchange.

>Coinbase comes out with a blog post about Litecoin. April 11th (blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-litecoin-d9b455d44cd3)
>Lite coin is added to the exchange. May 3 (blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-adds-support-for-litecoin-720ab0aa3281)
>Coinbase recently came out with a blog post about these 3 coins. May 22 (blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b)
>What happens next?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/26/bubble-so-what-token-summit-marks-cryptocurrencys-revitalization/#73f3348517b5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all in since yesterday

I have ETH in coinbase, how do I buy into aargon?

Coinbase>>Bittrex>>Eth Markets

>Another P&D scamcoin
If this is good, why the market cap is low?

Think it's gonna be just ant? Or also gnt and rep?

Who cares? Hold some of those getting added to coinbase and dump on normies amazed by their low relative price.

it's been out for 8 days and these last 2 days have been holding many investors back

I see, might look into it.

I think rep and gnt more likely...based entirely on her writing summaries on those at the bottom.

What are your thoughts on how it started off at around $1.60, then shot up to around $2.60 and now it's dropped back down to $1.60.

Lol she literally even discloses that she owns rep and gnt... I swear working at coinbase just be like having a license to print money

kek that also

Bought a few hundred $ worth a couple days ago
If anything I think its been showing strong resilience with BTC price dipping hard.

when the 83k wall comes down on trex, it's easy ride up to 99k

I like Aragon and its Developers.
Cant anyone tell me if Ubiq is a potential competitor?

Another Mooncoin scam.

WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU LEARN??

Wallet is buggy as fuck

You're severely retarded if you think this is comparable to mooncoin.

WHY?!?

It was the fastest selling ICO ever. Golem took at least 2 months for it to really catch on after the ICO. I know, I bought the ICO and then one day decided to check my 1k investment and it read 25k...nearly shit myself. So...get in now before this one rockets.

last time i posted, the 83k wall was at 20 btc

now it's 3.5btc

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR? you're going to miss the train then come back and whine as to why

Wall down, now pump this bitch for me, plx.

Shit is already overpriced. Will either wait for it to come down or for BTC to go up.

hnnngggg

Fugg it s too expensive right now for me to buy

it's not too late. buy now at 87k, come back in 5-6 hours. should be 95k minimum

So why should I buy this shit instead of Golem or Digix? They're both mentioned in the blog post too.

Check market cap on Golem.

Literally all it takes for you to throw your money away is a not-so-well-written shitpost on Veeky Forums? No wonder this board got fucking raped in the past 2 days

No. I haven't bought shit. I'm asking OP to elaborate on his position.

and while you're waiting, pajeet and friends are buying up all the cheap ants. soon the moon will be covered in shit. this is the future you allowed.

pajeet here, buying cheap coins

stop doing that.

but they're practically free

Is there any advantage to buying using ETH instead of BTC? I have to bet that whichever currency I use to buy with will be less valuable right? I only have ETH on me.

>there are group chats filled with autists all trying to shill some shitcoin to retards
How much money do you faggots get for your P&Ding?

aragorn, no.

gnt yes. augur yes.

convert ETH -> BTC
then buy in BTC
ezpz
i suggest bittrex

>not all 3
come on, son

downard trend

convince me better

Aragon got a mention in a Forbes article today.
Unlike Mooncoin.
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/26/bubble-so-what-token-summit-marks-cryptocurrencys-revitalization/#73f3348517b5

rather convincing

I'm convinced of its utility. Even if I dont make money off it Im fully behind what its trying to do. I think I could put shitloads of lawyers and accountants out of a job in the future. Sounds good to me,

If someone could be kind enough to drop me 1 ANT I would be grateful

0x4f275c0def77ae97eb6022f8c56f884847f13176

Don't be lazy man. Buy it yourself right the heck now. I was doing this back when bitcoin was >$1USD. I wound up with nothing and I'm still fucking poor! Just sold one of my XMR (only bought 2 back like 3 months ago) and bought 17 ANT. Gonna actually half that and sell 7 ANT for some Golem though rn.

I would, but I'm waiting to receive my money

Fug. I'll drop you one, just because I don't want to be a prick like everyone else here. By the way, I'm literally fucking poor. I have around 1 dollar in my bank account and worry about what to eat every day. But here.

Hold on, I need to create an ETH wallet first.

Chart looking great on ANT