Know the right time to cash out

Know the right time to cash out...

this is getting me hard right now
get fucked anti-chartfags

Should I go balls deep raw with no SL into short positions?

bull trap confirmed?

you can always pull out at any second, why aren't you leveraging yet?
(and ofcourse not a single therad on Veeky Forums about this, just people screeching as expected)

Bitcoin trades exactly how the charts predict. It's incredible.

I give no more advice here, think for your self and don't listen to other people, especially people from Veeky Forums.

I must admit that the similarities in the charts is pretty fucking scary.

oh fuck it's true

> tfw when Coinbase delay gave me time to withdraw all the money in my bank account so the transaction will fail
> tfw I'll be banned from Coinbase
> tfw Gemini is superior
> tfw all these bagholders on Veeky Forums are out thousands of dollars

feels_good_man.mp3

It is time. Initiate the fear phase.

>nocoiners have been posting this same picture since $1000+
>a correction finally happens
>"see guys i was right"

The picture is true. No guarantee when the blow off phase stops.

So at what value do you think btc will "return to the mean"?

I know, it could last a whole month

are we in returning to "normal" section yet?

2020?

300$ maybe?

Regardless of all the mathematics you call apply for financial markets, and all the algorithms you can apply, the fact is human behavior is what drives markets, and understanding that (in combination with maths) is what truly allows you to trade any market well.

Human behavior, to an extent, is predictable.

I don't know, it's hard to predict, I think it will not go under 1000.

>if I put it on half hour bars the chart kind of looks like this pattern!
Lmao. You're saying that the 'smart money' phase was literally like 3 days ago
Fuck off

It's just a generalisation. Bitcoin was popular before, but this chart shows a hype scenario.

The only thing guaranteed is bitcoin will only keep going up on a long enough timeline, that's why you buy and hold.

This.

After Litecoin started pumping i got flashbacks to 2014 and started selling my coins. My quant friends assured me I was wrong, backing up their claims with a myriad of charts.

Guess my marketing degree paid off...

nothing is guaranteed.

which B.B, M.M., M.M.A. should i use ?

i bought litecoin in 2013 and finally sold off at 0.016, best decision

Can you afford a not working stop loss? Because anything can happen on current shit exchanges.

which ones are the best ? Bistamp, bittrex, what you recommend ?

bittrex/kraken for btc, poloniex for shitcoins

did you get this from /r/bitcoin?

yes

i don't go for polo, look like a scam exchange hahaha

this user is in denial mode :^)

it's so... perfect
just one thing bothers me
if we have such foresight into what's going to happen why aren't we all planning in advance to make galactic gains in the long run?
we know the fear phase is now, capitulation and despair soon to follow as well as a return to the gradual rise

i think there is only one dilemma still haunting us. Is bitcoin itself going to survive this phase and survive a few more years of rising in value, or is this the last crash we will ever see on this cryptocurrency

we are basically at two places at the same time right now, at the start of the bubble and the end of it
Schrodingers's coin

Literally the same happened during the 1st bitcoin crash. People were posting the same picture and holders were dmg ctrling just like they do now and then, of course, it actually happened.

Performs like any other large market. This pattern has been seen many many times.

Free Market, all your cards on the table.

>any market
>fag read some old trading shitbook and thinks hes suddenly Livermore debating buying a yacht
What year do you think you live in faggot? Bots will squeeze every motherfucking penny out of your ass if you happen to walk in the wrong markethood.

Yeah you can see this pattern at least 3 times on the Bitcoin chart in the last few months.

Doom and gloomers have managed to successfully predict 13 out of the last 4 economic downturns.

They were still right those 4 times, though.
It's just that their accuracy is super low.

So does that mean we can expect another massive dip coming up? I was trying to pick up a few coins at $130 but Coinbase couldn't verify me, now I might be thinking this is a blessing in disuse. As Buffet says "we like to buy (coins) when they are on the operating table." maybe this is that opportunity.

yfw most quant analysis is all about predicting human behavior.

>oh fuck the bubble graph kinda sorta matches up with the chart
>sell sell sell

>13 out of 4

I like those odds desu

>Being this disingenuous
This chart behavior is a particular case.
What we recently was abnormally high growth caused by hype and overexposure in the mainstream.
Sound familiar?