en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_kingdoms_of_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Sultanate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vijayanagara_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maratha_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is history interesting?

African history isn't.

It has spawned several major religions, held an indecipherable ancient society (Indus Valley), is luxury rich, part of the silk road, has an interesting amount of dynasties and empires, is believed to be the second place homo sapiens spread to out of Africa and has a strong literary tradition including the first sex manual.

And yet it's still a modern day shit hole.

Then you're missing out on Egypt

>he believes in the out of Africa theory

Lemme ask the real hard hitting questions: are they a slave race like /pol/ says?

Pls don't delet this thread. It's real question.

it's a continent masquerading as a country.

yeah, it's interesting.

It's pretty fascinating

South Asian history is like wandering into a wine cellar looking for a buzz and discovering a treasure trove of delicious bottles

>he believes the gravity theory

It isn't /pol/ that says that but a stereotype of easterners (so its not necessarily wrong but a generalization) that goes back to the time of Aristotle.

>gravity
>theory
Pick one

Good one you dingus. It's called the "Law of Gravity", not the "Theory of Gravity".

> but a stereotype of easterners (so its not necessarily wrong but a generalization)
I think it's fair t say that some stereotypes are wrong

>I think it's fair t say that some stereotypes are wrong
does that contradict anything I wrote?

And yet the majority of Greece were plebeian slaves.

You said that it's
> not necessarily wrong but a generalization

yes, not NECESSARILY wrong. That didn't imply it was right. YMMV on whether its true, I was remaining neutral.

source?

They were conqured and ruled by many invaders, but you also have to consider that those invaders assimilated some what into the gene pool. Also, race is a spook and Indians are not one race, I highly doubt punjabi sikh's are a s lave race since they are a martial race.

>race is a spook
no

Why did they never invade?

>Also, race is a spook and Indians are not one race,
>, but you also have to consider that those invaders assimilated some what into the gene pool

And the Indus region is.

It's not but it is virtually irrelevant.

wrong reply

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity#Newton.27s_theory_of_gravitation

ayy lmao

It's like greek history but more tragic

Greeks actually contributed a lot to the world tho.

As I said, more tragic.
Wouldn't say Indian Civilisation didn't do shit for the wold like you seem to be implying, they've contributed more than their fair share , definitely above average contribution.

>Implying contributing 40% of the world GDP till about 1600 not to mention numerous contributions to mathematics, astronomy, surgery, literature, science, philosophy isn't ""contributing"" while sitting around molesting boipucci is """""contributing"""""

Literally "WE WUZ" levels autism

Ironically India was the civilization that stopped Alexander on his victorious tracks and made him turn back.

>Why did they never invade?
Because Indian subcontinent was self sufficient in literally everything with abundance of wealth that the lazy fucks didn't need to go scavenging in outside lands.

3 of the 6 fields you named have greek words for name pajeet
You know what else uses a greek word for its name? Hygiene

>Egypt
>African History
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! WE WUZ GET OUT!

>Afghanistan
>Middle East

poop

if you want history, take a look at the Gypsies

But they're about as Indian as American's are European.

>english literature was full of greekaboos who named their subjects in greek
>this means that only the greeks contributed to those subjects.
Guess trigonometry is also a greek invention Pavlos.

Some of them are. If you're curious just look up how the British classified the various groups. They were pretty much completely accurate.

>Egypt is not located on the continent of Africa

In English, yes. England is closer to Greece than India. Beyond that I'm not sure what your point is.

It's a theory, not a hypothesis.

>pretty much completely accurate
>martial races are good at fighting but brahmins are not
>Conveniently forgetting that it was a largely brahmin led sepoy army that crushed every other indian power militarily including the sikhs and gurkhas

>bengalis are shit at fighting and lazy
>recruit absolute shit tons of them during and after ww1 when you realize that the BIA is just a glorified police force and actual warfighting capabilities are bad because you don't have people doing logistics.
>several bengali officers actually become combat captains later during ww2.

british classifications were the biggest meme of them all.

I hate this board so fucking much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilisation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurya_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chola_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_kingdoms_of_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Sultanate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vijayanagara_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maratha_Empire

>African
>history

pick 1

Most of the shit people say were invented by Arabs in the middle ages were actually Indian inventions. Mughal Empire was cool like that. A lot of people at the time falsely thought they were Arabic because of all the muslims.

North Africa =/= Sub-Saharan Africa
It's worth making a note of which region you're talking about, the difference between Carthaginians, Egyptians, Coastal Emirates and Ghanaians, Ethiopians, Zulus is as clear as night & day

only the Indo-Greek kingdom and the British occupation

An overrated kingdom memed by scythians.

It's still a part if Africa on top of North Africa never being isolated from Ssa. It's like having an autistic delineation between the Mediterranean and the rest if Europe.

>Most of the shit people say were invented by Arabs in the middle ages were actually Indian inventions.

>Most

That's just outright falsehood and hyperbole.

Besides, it is not and never been 'Arab inventions' (and it's only retarded /pol/ members and around these parts I ever hear this) but Muslim ones and this ranged from Persian, to Al-Andalusian, from the Maghreb to central asia over centuries.

The historical evidence and documentation is quite clear on this and to say it was 'mostly' Indian plagiarisms merely shows your contempt for true history and a bigoted mind that want to reinterpret history so as not to offend your mental paradigms.

The study of history does not always follow geographical boundaries.

For this reason Egypt has usually not been grouped into African history.

By that extent the horn shouldn't be grouped with African history as well.

Let us not forget that his army was mutinous, and it's not confirmed whether Porus actually defeated Alexander.

punjabi sikhs are a slave race, brits called them a martial race for them to feel better about themselves as the brits pretty much used them as fodder

indians as a whole are always happy to appease or die for their white masters

Egypt is a trans-continental nation.
>t.retard
Having a huge desert actually does discourage travel when your a boat rides away (or a Sinai peninsula) from Eurasia. North African history has had far more meaningful contact with Europe and Asia than Sub-Saharan Africa.

>what is Egypt
>what is carthage
>what is Mali
>what is Abyssinia

I'd say so desu. Read this book.

Those are actually the least interesting parts of it.

Everyone was slaves once.
>inb4 my ancestors have always been free
Top kek no.

retard

Holy shit you're too fucking dumb I hope this is bait.

A law is something that describes a phenomenon that occurs in nature. In other words, there's no explanation, just a description or maybe an equation of something that will always happen.

A theory is something that explains why a phenomenon occurs. It used to be a hypothesis that got proved through the scientific method and empirical evidence, making it more fundamental. In other words, it's an explanation of something that is true or that will always happen.

I suggest you read a real science book and not some /pol/ pseudoscience toilet paper.

>WE
>three others of essentially zero significance

POO

Egypt and Carthage were Mediterranean civilizations, not Africans.
Even though they were located in (the northernmost part of) Africa, nothing was bonding them to the Negros. Quite the contrary, they were most similar to European civilizations.

Yes.
Current "Indians" have nothing to do with the Indus Valley civilization.
The former are Dravides, the latter were so called (Indo-) Aryans (i.e. Whites).

Go back to Plebbit, I am sure you will receive many imaginary points for your edgy words.

Isn't there a massive underwater city just off the coast of the Indus Valley? Currents are too swift to get a good dive on. Water levels being lower back during the last ice age and all.

The Aryans didn't even exist in south asia during the IVC

>that sudden invasion by /pol/
Veeky Forums is dead. it was fun for the short time it lasted.

Why is Veeky Forums so racist?

>of the 6 fields you named have greek words for name pajeet

That has literature fuck all to do with contributions to the field.

I would say Alexander did defeat POTUS even though the casualties on the Greek side are understated and on the Indian side overstated.

What was probably meant is even according to the Greek historians, the Macedonians had to throw everything at their disposal just to vanquish this tiny kingdom on the fringes of the mainland and there were two massive empires Nandas and Gangaridai- waiting for the Greeks with , in Plutarch's words, 200,000 infantry, 80,000 cavalry, 6,000 chariot and 8,000 war elephants. The Greek soldiers mutinied on hearing this as they knew it would be marching to sure death.

The jimmies of the Greeks was rustled and they gtfo India.

>I highly doubt punjabi sikh's are a s lave race since they are a martial race.

And they were totally BTFO by the sepoy army manned totally by the "unmartial" bengalis and South Indians.

Any "race" can fight like a beast when situations arise for that. This is not to say though that certain groups had more proclivity to fighting than others mainly because they were located in areas with high frequency of invasions.

>ancient times
>"GDP"

what the fuck

are you implying they had a commodities based modern style economy there bud

>Mali

what did they do? Conquer their world? Create advanced technology? Explore the seas?

>sat on a pile of gold in the middle of the jungle

that's nice I guess

Double wtf. IVC was a Dravidian civilization and there are about 260 million people who speak dravidian languages in India today.

The vedic and ganges valley civilizations were caused by settled natives in those areas when they came in contact with horse riding nomadic PIA folks.

Not to mention there has been millenia of cultural, civilizational and genetic exchange between the """north""" Indians and """south""" Indians to the point there is no appreciable difference between the two.

Also modern day Indians are the inheritors of the IVC. Deal with it

Just leave it bro.

Idiots on this board will do whatever they can to discredit Asia/the ME, no matter how retarded what they're saying is. These for example.

It doesn't matter.

What is there to wtf ? Economy has always existed and numbers were used to measure that. It can be verified with a single Google foo.

>Also modern day Indians are the inheritors
Pakistanis*

You can see the difference, your average pakistani is a lot taller and lighter skinned than your average indian because they have more aryan heritage

>What is spice trade ?

Single biggest commodity the Europeans went crazy over desu.

It's ridiculous to try to quantify given the small body of knowledge we have of the world that long ago

I'm paki and this is a meme.
Pakistan's a proudly diverse country with many different colors, some of them darker some lighter.

This superior-colourist bullshit needs go stop.

Holy fuck m8 are you one of those braindead pakis who think they are both Aryans and inheritors of IVC all the while being claiming being descendants of Arabs and centrals asians ?

First IVC wasn't even Aryan - it was a Dravidian civ and recent excavations have brought to light many of the IVC sites are actually located in modern day India (though the context of modern day borders is uttey irrelevant to happenings 5000 years ago)

Apparent it's not given the body of research on that. Just saying.

Well you "can" do it, if you understand what I'm saying

you're probably a muhajir so indian anyway, your average punjabi from pakistan is much taller than any manlet black indian, just look at the transition from north to south in india, its because we are descended from aryans who settled in pakistan

Yes, we have some arab and iranic in us too, it's nice to have those to dilute the minute amounts of dravidian, feels good to be human looking and not a pajeet

also 'indian' history is mostly in pakistan and north india, you're probably some bimaru or madrassi talkin shit, aryans came and BTFO you niggers and brought civilization, everything hinduism was invented by us

>
you're probably a muhajir so indian anyway, your average punjabi from pakistan is much taller than any manlet black indian, just look at the transition from north to south in india, its because we are descended from aryans who settled in pakistan
I know this is b8 but even if I was muhajir and dark and short, you'd still be a complete fucking idiot.

And I'd much prefer that over you.

Here's a (You) since you're fishing for them.

then you're a fucking cuck who believes we are equal to those faggot indians

There was nothing edgy about . Every race in history has gone through victories and defeats. Same in the case of Indian kingdoms.

Threads like this unfortunately always attract pajeets who act as apologists for the mediocre accomplishments of their forebearers.

>Yes, we have some arab and iranic in us too

You mean your ancestor women getting cucked round and round by the invaders. Fucking pakis being proud of that, I shit you not.

>also 'indian' history is mostly in pakistan and north india,

chutiya paki is chutiya. Literally the most famous of the empires and civilizations in the subcontinent were from magadha/pataliputra area (Bihar), Madhya pradhesh (ujjain) and in south.

The area of modern day pakistan was famous only as the trampling ground and rape inventory of various invaders throughout history. Not a SINGLE famous empire/dynasty throughout 4000 years of Indian history from that region

>tfw when tall fair aryan pakjabis needed a short dark manlett muhajir to get you a country

quaid e azam is an honorary aryan

>mediocre accomplishments

>Yes, we have some arab and iranic in us too

You mean your ancestor women getting cucked round and round by the invaders. Fucking pakis being proud of that, I shit you not.

>also 'indian' history is mostly in pakistan and north india,

Literally the most famous of the empires and civilizations in the subcontinent were from Bihar (Magadha/Pataliputra), Madhya pradhesh (ujjain), Rajasthan (Mewar/Marwar) which are the BIMARU states and in South.like Cholas, Chalukyas, Rashtrakutas etc

The area of modern day pakistan was famous only as the trampling ground and rape inventory of various invaders throughout history. Not a SINGLE famous empire/dynasty throughout 4000 years of Indian history from that region.

>this black indian butthurt

yo indian girls literally dream about being with me, kek

abdul with his goat

>you know what happens next

Virtually nonexistent may have been a more accurate description.

That user admitted he was from /pol/, pretty much answers your question.

You're a retard who knows jack all about history if you believe that.

Get off this board and back to your uneducated echochambers kiddo.

@2212075
And
>tfw I gave a frog poster a (you)
Wew. r9k is in the opposite direction.

Hopping on a plane to leave India doesn't count as an accomplishment.