Am I the only one here who's not worried about the crash...

Am I the only one here who's not worried about the crash? BTC won't go below $2k and my paycheck will be released next week. I'm afraid I won't be able to buy in this short-lived crash.

Its over crypto era is finished

SELL SELL SELL

>BTC won't go below $2k
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're delusional, the price of Bitcoin has been pure speculation and no one whos is buying it knows its true value.

It could even go below 1k.

>BTC won't go below $2k

It literally just did, go look at coinmarketcap

Thank god it just burst, I was afraid I woulnd never had a chance to buy in. What do you say boys, buy below 1000 and get rich ftom the next bubble?

Good

Wrong, its survived far worse falls only to reach new highs and at this point there's far more skin in the game from people with actual money.

If I was looking for an entry I would buy in tranches weekly if it gets below $1500. I'm not buying because my average cost basis is only $600 but if it goes back to $500 I'm going to buy a lot more, I really doubt it'll go that low though.

>BTC won't go below $2k

It already did and its dropping to $1300

Yes, but for how long? I doubt the crash will continue in the next 2 days.

>I doubt the crash will continue in the next 2 days.

and you are basing this on what?

lmao, people come with this estimates but they have no basis whatsoever.

At 2500 bitcoin had a total market value of 35 billion, but apart from people who were buying into the hype, do you think the total value of goods being traded amounted to anything near that value?

>and you are basing this on what?
I'm not basing on anything. It's more of like uncertainty but that's what I believe. If it crashes until I get my paycheck, then good. If not, too bad.

>but apart from people who were buying into the hype, do you think the total value of goods being traded amounted to anything near that value?
That perfectly explains the word "religion" doesn't it? What value does religion have when it's just playing around the feelings of the people? Every generation people will cling to religion

>Good

100%

>and you are basing this on what?

Only this! ......AAAAAAA.....AAAAAAAA......AAAAAAAAA........AAAAAAA.......AAAAAAAA!

That's a double-pane, meme-proof sell wall!

nothing coin was doomed the moment it topped gold
should have been slowly selling off ages ago

What the fuck does your religion analogy have to do with anything? Most people don't even practice their nominal religion. Everyone cares about their fucking money. Stop being a fucking fedora faggot and talk some fucking sense.

where can I see which coins have gone up enough to recover from 2 days ago?
poloniex can sort of do it but I don't know how far back in time the ticker goes

Too late... The ride to lamboland has resumed.

Fuck you, let it fall again tomorrow.

>Everyone is crying
>Looks at logarithmic chart
>Kek

LOL

hit $1,500 last night for a moment. Purchased, sold, now going to pay off my mortgage on Tues.