"use your btc to buy gold"

What is the point of buying gold bullion with btc instead of cashing out in USD if you still have to pay capital gains at the same rate?

Other urls found in this thread:

jmbullion.com/reportable-bullion-transactions-infographic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One is subject to the federal reserve and the instability of the dollar and the United States. The other is subject to the threat of asteroid mining.

Which do you think is a better long-term hold for assets?

speaking of, is they're a way i can invest in asteroid mining now so future generations of my family can get space lambos? Its a pretty safe bet desu

Dump it all on SpaceX during the next stock market crash in 2019-2021.

Musk is an autistic sociopath and a benevolent dictator. He views himself as the savior of mankind and will literally take us to Mars.

He might be when you consider the alternatives..

I'll try and get future me to remember this advice, thanks.

talking about being able to get it to cash and actually buy stuff with it. you cant drive a gold bar :DD :D :D :DDDD :D :DD

You're right, that's why you should be investing in yourself before gold.

Blindly investing into gold is for people who are already done with their major goals in life. They have a home, a nip shitbox that cost them $1500, an education, a stable income, and a waifu.

After all of that, you're doing nothing but collecting wealth or aiming for passive income via investments. How you choose to do that is up to you.

no i get it my dude, i'm just asking if there was a part of the buying-gold plan that could actually allow us to evade 30% capital gain taxes, or if these people were just retarded.

They're just stupid, user. The nose knows where money goes and gold is no exception.

>one is subject to the threat of asteroid mining
>other is subject to threat of quantum computer mining

It's a race to the bottem to see which comes first. Asteroid mining or quantum computers.

Because transactions in gold up to 10k aren't reported to anyone. Not that I would ever advocate going around the government...

That's a pretty easy answer desu. The US Government has no interest in going to the Moon as-of late.

I'm glad my quantum shilling the past few days has been taking hold here too. It is good to keep in mind how much of a timebomb these coins are.

buy silver instead of gold then, it will not be wort to mine silver in cosmos because weight/reward ratio will be just too bad. gold price won't drop too much too, because it will simply become unprofitable to mine it in asteroids

i linked that wiki link yesterday

glad you're getting the word out early

when you convert BTC to gold, where does the gold go? does the exchange hold the gold for you, does it get shipped to your local bank? sent through the mail to your home?

It gets sent to you by UPS courier over night and you have to sign for it.

Check out

JMBullion or VeldtGold. I've had great experienced with JMB, Veldt can be kind of shitty.

When you buy gold online using BTC, do you have to pay capital gains?

Because one is a bunch of fucking electronic bytes not backed or recognized by any official government or institution, and the other has been a recognized store of value for the last 5,000 years.

I mean... that's really up to you. If you're a good citizen like me, of course you pay every cent and a little extra. But since none of the transactions are reported up to 10k... you can choose what's best for you.

is...is the NSA gonna steal all my cryptogains in 5 years with quantum meme computers?!

O-ok thank you user.

fuck the government, that is all.

Ha, Quads while thanking me? Praise Kek. Checked and recognized my dude.

One thing I want to tell you anons is to do your own research on this. I've read a lot about this but it's still pretty murky.

But I'm more than happy to pass on the knowledge. I've been at this since 2013 and figuring it all out is overwhelming at first. But I've been living largely off crypto since 2014. The infrastructure for it now compared to 2013-2014 blows my mind.

No. You've got 10 years.

Keep your head in the sand, though. It's comfy and warm down there.

Here's something to help you guys.

jmbullion.com/reportable-bullion-transactions-infographic/

I went back and read up on it just to make sure I'm not giving you guys bad info. There's certain forms of gold that are exempt up to 10k. Have fun kiddos.

Elaborate.