All human beings born on this planet have the inalienable right to live and travel where-ever upon its surface they see...

All human beings born on this planet have the inalienable right to live and travel where-ever upon its surface they see fit, without external hinderment. Thus, all borders must be abolished, for they violate this right in all those who live without them. Fight me, bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalian_sovereignty
youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No right is inalienable, save maybe the right to eventual death.

To institute your supposedly inalienable (yet already alienated) right, you would have to take away the right of others to form communities, freedom of association, the right to defense, and the right of identity.

You only have rights inasmuch as you can defend them, and others are willing to aid you in defending them.

Freedom is like traffic - everyone's happy until all the other cars get involved.

>have the inalienable right

>All human beings born on this planet have the inalienable right
Says who?

i don't want to be surrounded by poor violent hostile brown people who think I have access to a magical cash printing machine just because I have blue eyes and have their entire lives revolve around the fever dreams of a 7th century arab warlord

sorry not sorry

How would this take away the right to form communities? You have every possibility to associate with whomever you want, you simply don't have the right to forbid other from joining or leaving your community

meh, not sure if this OP is a troll or not, but what the person wrote is true.
The rich won't agree ofc, i think that's natural

You're right I think tonight I'll sleep in your bed. Maybe take a trip to the white house next week and sleep in the oval office. Or maybe set up a tent at a busy intersection. Who cares about traffic? I have an inalienable right to live there.

Then it isn't a community, it's just a population.

The rights are given by the state they live in. If the states choose not to, then they have no "inalienable right".

There are no state in this world where there is an inalienable right to live and travel wherever they see fit.

>You have the right to associate with whom you want, except you have to associate with anyone who wants to associate with you

No.
Humanity is a tribal species, even animals have borders, you're a naive retard.

>implying borders actually matter or are enforced

you can go anywhere on the planet very easily except for KSA and DPRK

>right
nice meme there. "rights" is a man-made concept

>fight me
Your "rights" and beliefs end were the forceprojection of a society begins.
Get wrecked Hippie.

Borders are protection against unchecked totalitarianism.
If you live in a fascist or otherwise deplorable country you have the potential to escape it into more hospitable territories but if that totalitarian nation has no borders where do you go?

>the rich

Its not only the rich user, try to enter a shiite neighboorhood in baghdad without the people knowing you and you'll get thrown out pretty quickly because you could have come to plant explosives. The same goes for the gangturf or the worlds slums.

Solo Wing Pixy pls go.
>>/B7R/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalian_sovereignty

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Borders are the defined territory of a nation, if you abolish borders you abolish nations which is impossible.

>All human beings born on this planet have the inalienable right to live and travel where-ever upon its surface they see fit, without external hinderment.
I don't see the connection between your premise and your conclusion. More importantly, what of property? If I have no right to stop anyone from walking wherever they want - on my fields, in my house... - how can you say that I truly own them?

Rights are a spook. Especially inalienable rights. The only right you have is the right of free will, which mankind is unable and God unwilling to take away from you.

>Human rights
Lol, those aren't even real idiot

So no complaints from you when you have burglars in your house? no borders and stuff you know...

Not true, the Polish existed as a nation without borders for many years

Wut

With this same logic then I have every right to use your stuff as I please. Any attempt to stop me makes you a hypocrit.

[citation needed]

I want to live in your colon. If you don't let me in then you are infringing my rights.

Borders will be abolished when the NWO's plan is realized.
But everyone with an IQ under 140 will be exterminated.

Human rights are a modern western invention. Saying that a modern wester invention in inalienable to anyone is absurd.

The only rights you deserve are the ones you are willying to fight for when taken away from you.

t. lolbert

reminder that even animals have shaky primitive versions of borders

>OP enforcing his "inalienable right"
youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig

I don't accept the premise.

Fuck off, Boss

>rights

Spooky as fuck.