I FELL FOR THE MOONCOIN MEME

DAILY REMINDER TO

>NEVER

TRUST FAGGOTS ON THIS BOARD. THEY ARE ALL COORDINATED ON A DISCORD CHANNEL SHILLING SHITCOINS EVERY MONTH. LAST MONTH IT WAS BITBEAN AND YESTERDAY IT WAS MOONCOIN.

LAST NIGHT IT LOOKED LIKE THE SELL WALL WAS GOING TO BREAK BUT IT WAS ALL A COORDINATED EFFORT TO MAKE US BUY UP THEIR SHITTY COINS.

DELET THIS

truth is they are all speculative, ignorant , get rich quick impatient and fomo as you.

There's something seriously wrong with you if you believe a shitcoin pump can succeed on an exchange NOBODY trades on in the middle of a huge Bitcoin crash.

i'm not going to make the same mistake again

for some reason I thought there was actually a chance this fucking dogshit coin could make it to a major exchange and I can make some money.

>Getting financial advice from a Laotian sudoku forum

So many people warned you all, But you still decided to go with the small handful of scammers. Shame.

>THEY ARE ALL COORDINATED ON A DISCORD CHANNE
>coordinated

The discord is a mess, there's nothing "coordinated" there.

Kek

holy shit, why buy the absolute most speculative coins, why not buy one of those like 10th-20th ranked coins in terms of market cap and make some real money.

It will get listed eventually.

>tfw invested about $80 into this ridiculous fucking memecoin
>ended up selling all of my shitty mooncoins at 2 sats, only because it hasn't been going higher than that for the past couple days
>left with only $20

Good thing I only just started getting into this crypto shit a week ago, otherwise I would've an hero'd for making such a classic newfag decision.

I fell for it too but ended up making 4x.

No it won't, it's volume is artificial, nobody actually wants the coin.

>muh active developer

He's not active, he's just looking to make a quick buck. I wouldn't be surprised if he posts here.

There is no reason for this coin to exist, period.

There's a discord for every coin. Multiples for some even.

buy Canada E-Coin (not a meme)

What Discord? Don't know about any Discord, sir. Buy more Mooncoin!

I'm in the exact same place as you, $80 and all only I'm still holding. I know it's not much but it sucks falling for this as my first altcoin trade. Only hopes are for it to be P&D'd again (maybe) or for bittrex to finally list this shit, which I don't see happening at this point.

Wish I had bought Aragon instead.

Buys a coin called 'mooncoin' after it's mooned to an ATH

Lovely

Oh yeah? Well i started with 20 bucks but have made enough gains to buy an underwayer basket weaving factory, i cant cash my gains out.

>thinks wealth comes overnight....
>didn't get in at 1sat

>Bitbean
>bad

Im still holding bitbean and I still got 1000+ dollar profit :^)

but they are all down top kek fucking faggot

just be patient t snot even on a popular exchange I'm holding 15MM cause this is how every coin works

EVEN BITCOIN WAS DUMPED stop being such a whining ass

It's literally impossible. It's max was 4 sat and if you bought ATH and sold at 2 it's only 50% loss and you should have 40 bucks.

It's max was 35 sats actually

>listening to the jews on Veeky Forums
You deserve every bad thing that happens to you

How retarded are you? It's obvious about what time interval we are talking about.

You sold to get 20 dollars back? Holy shit, I hope it hits bittrex and moons to dgb lvl. How will you even manage to pull the trigger and kys with those spaghetti hands of yours if that happens?

All you assholes talking about holding, then explain the 20 btc 2 sat sell wall?

STUPID FUCKS

jewish whales trying to keep at 2 sats while fudders painc sell at 1 sat and make posts with the fudders before pumping it up to 10 sats and it opens up to another exchange and leaves the fudders behind with nothing.

here

I bought at 3 sats actually. Should've mentioned that before you started defending your gay little shitcoin.

Care to explain, why would it hit Bittrex when literally hundreds of other p&d shitcoins still haven't? What makes Mooncoin better than some "President Sanders" shitcoin?

By the way, I monitor sever obscure coins on Bitcointalk, and even those of a much higher quality than Mooncoin still haven't been granted admission to Bittrex. Mooncoin is literally p&d tier.

I said I hope it does so I can imagine op's reaction. You illiterate or on some kind of antishill white Knight crusade? Either way, fuck you too, faggot. Hope it gets on bittrex just so you'll hate the bags you're holding even more!

Glad you came around with that list and argument again. You really showed us, but please get a life and stop posting the same fucking image with the same blabla, research Mooncoin for yourself and don't blame others for the fact you didn't find it out by yourself

>Hope it gets on bittrex
Sure you do, hope is the only thing that you're left with since you let all your cash down the Mooncoin drain

Jeez, it's was just pump and dump, a coordinated one. Simply admit that your homo coin is the same as the rest of the shitcoins and go on with your life.

t. desperate bagholder

Yeah so did I, lost a lot of money. It stings because life was already hard... Need to stop being so fucking desperate.

Kek the funny thing is I bought for 1 sat and sold at 4 sats and put all my profit into Ethereum. After I did it I realized how fucking risky that was and I'm never trusting this board again.

never trust anyone on this board. when you come to this board just think of it like you're spying on someone else's organization.