WTF I LOVE FASCISM NOW

WTF I LOVE FASCISM NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

jainworld.com/literature/story25.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=b0OayxKaiPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*tips fedora*

>Could two contradictory opinions be true at the same time?

"Fascism was a mistake"--Giovanni Gentile

What did he mean by this?

I'm literally crying

basically an internet fedora who decided to be contrarian and support fascism rather than communism

fascism is just "might is right" there's no silly justifying

Can we stop with the anti-fascist rhetoric? fascism has may variants. Some good, some not so good.

The author assumes that TRUTH exists, as separate from truths, has his socratic actors agree to this implicitly. But that is the very concept being disputed.

I agree fascism is a very variable ideology, because of its almost synthetic origins
Although it is a common factor in almost all forms of fascism that might is right and the law of nature is what really rules us
It's clear the dialogue in the OP is just silly role playing and the speaker has little understanding of the ideology he's advocating

>could two contridicting opinions be true at the same time?
Yes, yes they can.
jainworld.com/literature/story25.htm

Ok, iron march...

Why is "truth" more important than power? Even if you are "correct", what difference does that mean when you have no power? Do you think "truth" will automatically produce power given a long enough timeline? Fascism was crushed and remains powerless, even the communists are miles more relevant than you.

Resting on the laurels of "truth" (a dubious and unsubstantiated claim which this text never elaborates on) boils down to navel gazing. History has thrown your truth in the trash. Right or wrong, its irrelevant if you have no power.

Ironically, this is a concept Fascists disputed thoroughly. Fascism is an explicitly subjectivist ideology, and the possibility of a universal truth was ruled out by them,

Fascist ideology seems really cobbled together and made to fit whatever audience it's message is directed at.

Pix related.

> Denying the power of dialectics

y'all motherfuckers need Wittgenstein

>nazism is fascism
about as close as marxism and stalinism 2bh

The NSDAP didn't really have that much lower class support. They supported the SPD and KPD who refused to form a coalition. It was predominantly supported by the German middle class. In other words, your pic related is full of shit.

This is from the book A Squire's Trial. It's a bit LARPy at times, but overall very solid.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0OayxKaiPw

I actually quite like this book

I posted it on Veeky Forums and they didn't appreciate it, however

>I posted it on Veeky Forums and they didn't appreciate it, however
What surprise.

what i'm interested in is the economics aspect of fascism.

I can't say I disagree on everything else however

It's all about class collaboration. The economy is organized into corporations (unrelated to the American term) of each industry, represented by owners & workers and answering to the state. It's similar to syndicalism or the guild system.

Can I be a fascist yet agree with free market capitalism?

You can check out folkhemmet and the social corporatism of the nordic countries from the early 20th century to the 70's if you want an example of fascist economics separated from the other aspects. Check out the GDP growth of, say, Sweden, for example and you can see that the exact year they decided to quit their "folkhemmet" system is when the growth stagnated.

That being said, the other aspects of fascism shouldn't be disregarded either. One could certainly argue that the current mess of the European Union, migrant crisis, and terrorist chaos might not exist if fascism hadn't been totally stamped out earlier (or in other words, if Hitler hadn't been a sperg)

Nope. It allows exploitation of the nation and creates unrest.