CRASHING VERSION 2

ITS CRASHING AGAIN!"#$%#

BETS? 1700????

*bubble.jpg

gonna go all in at 1500

good

Bitcoin his over 50% dominance, good thing

SELL SELL SELL SELL

Let me take those coins off your weak faggot hands.

don't you fucking dare

when will laowai learn

AHHHH I BOUGHT IN AT 2300 REEE

An eliciting more panic helps stop this how? Tell everyone it will recover, and to hodl. self fulfilling prophecy.

(((you)))

PANIC

Yet mooncoin it still at 1 sat sell, 2 sat buy, even up form 1 sat buy and 1/2 sat sell.

I went in at 2060, I'm sweating as I get red and green every other hour

going to sleep now
when should i place an emergency buy order?
1500? higher/lower?

1700 USD

don't listen to this goym

tfw bought in at $2700

Why did he swallow something before shooting himself? Poison pill? What would be the point of that?

600 is the floor. Slow recovery to 1200 by december.

Screencap this.

ready for round 2?

You'll be back in black in 2 months, user.

That would be the case if this crash is the same or worse than 2013. But I guess 1300~1500 in a couple of months.

STOP

1300 mate.

200 sats by this weekend. Kek wills it.

Trips

its crashing NOW
SELL!

Again ? Crash is ongoing for last 2 days. Constant crash. Some people buy dip. Most buy into loss.

pretty ambitious considering last time it shot up like this and crash it took 3 years to get to that level again

Two acronyms, user: GBTC & FOMO. We're not in 2014 anymore. Big money has caught on and they want a piece.

were the circumstances behind the crash back then the same as the circumstances now?

not even close

Pretty balsy that you're referring to Mt.Gox which in this case no hard event is happening besides China's Bitcoin regulation lift in June but let's not forget that they're trying to launder their money away from da gubbmint, not the other way around.

HOW CAN I DRILL THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS? WE JUST PASSED THE BULL TRAP.

THIS IS THE FEAR STAGE

YOU MAY THINK I'M TROLLING OR KIKING, BUT I TELL YOU THIS RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DON'T SELL ASAP YOU WILL BE IN DESPAIR. LITERALY DESPAIR AS BTC PLUMMETS.

ACT FAST.

I swear to God you dumbcoiners WANT to lose money.

BTC IS FOLLOWING THE BUBBLE TRAJECTORY PERFECTLY........ WHAT MORE FUCKING EVIDENCE COULD YOU ASK FOR , FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

>2007
>"It's gonna crash, remember 2000"
>"Acktually the circumstances are different than 2000, not even close, bro"

Cyanide, presumably just in case the gun jammed

Smart money will sell now and buy back later, its going to go further down as things progress.

you folks are hilariously twisted

just went back up on coinmarketcap IDIOT

we also saw a complete collapse in bitcoin infrastructure during that timeframe. Mt. Gox held the entire market together.

what movie is this

This guy is trying to save you all. Listen or perish.

waiting for $700 so i can get in

You don't have to buy whole coins, y'know?

Also have fun waiting that long.

good, this growth wasn't sustainable.

I'm not buying unless bitcoin falls under 1000

Is 1900$ the new support?

Who knows what kind of shady stuff some of the crypto currency exchanges are up to. The scams rely on a rising currency, but once it tanks, some of these scams may completely unravel.

Which current exchanges or crypto ventures are suspect?

$1600

$2k is the psych. If we touch 1900, we're going down to

Fuck.

>there was a green candle, the trend doesn't matter

Down 200 from yesterday, still holding the bags?

Nice Quints.

It's obvious that BTC is making a staircase straight down to hell. We just witnessed the normies all throwing their money in when it went parabolic to $2,700. It was an unsustainable move, there is no floor. Expect $1700 soon.
With the huge drop right now, will new buyers be so willing to jump in when Faux News promised them "$10,000 BTC soon!"

Buy Bitcoin on high, move to cold storage:
> check
The Whales and big Whales pumped and e-celebs hype it.
> check
Wahles and Bitcoin Holders sync up and start
selling.
> check
See massive Price Swing down, starts crashing.
BitcoinMiners turn off most of the equipment.
So almost none of the transactions can be confirmed.
> double check
Normies freak out, try to transfer from cold
storage to exhange. But mining equipment
is on a holiday.
>tripple check
Fee Fall Suckers

haha, i love seeing this after being called a nocoiner every time i brought up valid concerns with pretty much all shitcoins that are shilled on this board... :^)

If you think reinstating withdrawals is good for bitcoin you're delusional...
There's like 500k btc frozen on Chinese exchanges, what's going to happen to price if it hits Western markets? It's China that took bitcoin from ~$500 to $1000, they can reverse that.

This is bullshit, because miners can make a killing on transaction fees right now.

Lovely that will be mayhem.

Don't trust people, What do you think they talked about at the Consensus.

So.. China can save us, or destroy us. Great

I just cannot understand the psychology of someone keeping his money in this market. Just sell you complete morons and if you notice an uptrend you can buy again.

I refuse to pay the irs fuck them.

First I'd have to liquidate all my altcoins, sell all my bitcoins and risk losing precious BTC.

I make plenty of BTC tading into shitcoins. Wether BTC is $1000, $2000 or $3000 doesn't make all that much difference to me.

Plus I've been in this situation about 5 times already this year and it panned out fine.

Take a healthy profit, stop having to watch charts constantly, then buyback in when it's low...

yeah... that happened.