What jobs do sociopaths excel in?

What jobs do sociopaths excel in?

cryptotrading

day trading

especially cryptos

Lol'd

law, economics, politics
however that's just fields where sociopathic tendencies tend to yield better results... most sociopaths are average or below average IQ fyi so they dont necessarily have to excel in anything

defense attorney

shilling shitcoins in Veeky Forums & leddit for a few cents a day

the reality is that the defining qualities of sociopathy are ones that make you a useless human being such as poor impulse control, laziness, inability to commit to seeing things through and short temper. The vast majority of sociopaths are either neets or in prison.

and sherlock is not a sociopath he has autism, its been confirmed many times.

Management desu

Medicine. It's useful if your hands don't shake when someone else is bleeding.

Police officer, lawyers, salespeople

Anything that involves deception

so especially police

Surgery

You need to have self control and the drive to become the best.

Jewish shit.

I've read that surgery has a lot of sociopaths in it, too. It also has a large portion of Jews, as well. Though, I'm sure abortion doctors and cosmetic surgeons are helping skew that.

ya'll are thinking of psychopaths

sociopaths can't engage with people. Psychopaths tend to be very successful while sociopaths tend to be drifters

You have that backwards friend.

Fairly confident I don't, the issue with sociopaths is that they're rash, impulsive and prone to "exploding"

psychopaths are calculating and removed from situations

Custodial

Not only surgery but throughout all medicine. The way medical education is setup is for the cutthroats to reach the top. And the control doctors have over patients and subordinates is what these people crave. But you have to be high functioning.

Conversely, what are the best paying jobs for people who are empaths.

"Empaths"
Please leave with your nupsychology bullshit