Jewish Ritual Murders Being Covered Up By Corrupt Academics

Take the case of Little Saint Hugh. Liberals and jews lie by omission about the facts of the case. Poor Hugh was seen with the Jew Koppin going to his home. When he went missing, they searched Koppin's home and found Hugh in the well. He had ritual torture marks that recreated what Jesus went through. There was a crown of thorn with the body. This is enough circumstantial and physical evidence to convict someone today. What do liberals and jews do? They delete the facts. They only speculate, without any evidence, about torture and false confessions. They are scum who cover up the torture and murder of children!

Children like Hugh were punctured dozens of times to bleed them to death, slowly, while completing the occult ritual. There are several cases like Hugh. What do liberal academics and jews say about this? They absurdly demand skeletal damage, which would not be expected given the recorded ritual. These weren't violent stab wounds that would leave the victim dead quickly and injure bone. These were sadistic cuts and punctures that allowed the blood ritual to be fully completed before the victim died. We know this because Hugh was just one of many children who suffered the same fate.

Time traveling serial killers or jewish ritual murders? Occam's Razor.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/misc/article-print-page/.premium-1.567422?trailingPath=2.169,2.208,2.210,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are a few undeniable cases like Simon of Trent and Little Saint Hugh (see above) where liberals have to intentionally lie and leave out facts in any discussion. Moreover, there are just so many cases, over such a wide geographic range, through hundreds of years that it is undeniably true. This isn't a pattern of antisemitism. There are patterns to the physical evidence.

You have babies drained of blood in multiple countries over a long period of time. You have adolescent boys stabbed dozens of times, many of whom were circumcised when they were killed. These aren't patterns of random deaths being blamed on jews. Moreover, most people were illiterate, even books let alone news were very rare, so the idea that people isolated from each other by time, language, and space would all report that jews were killing children in very specific ways (including finding bodies) is undeniable evidence that this was an occult ritual of certain jewish sects. That or time traveling serial killers. Antisemitism certainly doesn't fit the overall pattern.

Liberal academics and jews will cherry pick a couple of these cases and "debunk" them. That is not how rational people think. It isn't if one or two are incorrect. It is if ten are correct.

Jews, jesus christ.

seems legit

Just because something is a primary source does not make it a fact.

I like how the newest ones are all from a Nazi tabloid.

I know a fair bit about Jews, and ritual sacrifice hasn't been practiced since before the Second Temple was destroyed. What's more, only very Orthodox Jews support the future practice of sacrifice. Other Jews reject blood offerings for the most part.

If you know a fair bit about Jews, you should also know that human sacrifice is pretty unequivocally rejected and has been since at least the time they became monotheistic, as is the consumption of blood.

Blood sacrifices were actually performed in Roman times. However, they were sacrifices of animals like cows.

>Blood sacrifices were actually performed in Roman times. However, they were sacrifices of animals like cows.

Which has fuckall to do with human sacrifice or eating of blood.

I know that human sacrifice is rejected by Jews. I was just saying that animal sacrifice was practiced for a while, so not all blood sacrifice was banned.

>actually have a reasonable dislike of jews based on AIPAC, jewish nepotism+persecution complex, and their shitty media influence

>have to hide this so I dont become associated with retarded paranoid stormfags like OP

Jews don't consider goyim to be human.

Your hatred of AIPAC is well-justified, as is the persecution complex.

Israelis who visit the US often comment on how slavish American Jews' commitment to the 'never again' rhetoric around the Holocaust is batshit insane.

t. Jew

Nice /pol/ meme

This is the worst part of this whole issue. American liberals and jews have made it taboo to accuse jews of any wrong doing. If you do, you are automatically a Nazi. This is insane. There is tons of evidence for jewish ritual murders and counterarguments against their existence are horrible. Most of the time they amount to what you two just did. Yell about antisemitism. The question is whether or not some sects of jews practiced human, specifically child, sacrifice in the middle ages. The answer is yes.

This is how taboo this subject has become. 100 years ago this was universally admitted to be true. Now even jews who are honest about the practice are attacked irrationally.

>I know a fair bit about Jews, and ritual sacrifice hasn't been practiced since before the Second Temple was destroyed. What's more, only very Orthodox Jews support the future practice of sacrifice. Other Jews reject blood offerings for the most part.
No one said it was widespread. But, yes, it kept occurring.

nah i think publishing articles in a nazi newsletter is what makes you automatically a nazi

Ad hominem. And no, I did not publish that list. I am looking at the issue without emotion. This was actually a major redpill for me and did not believe it initially. Also, let's not forget that the "nazis" as you call them broke the Rotherham child rape scandal. When political correctness is involved, as it is about Jewish ritual murders, only the fringe elements of society say the truth.

For those claiming antisemitism, why isn't it anti-Catholic bigotry to deny these crimes? Many of these murdered children are Saints.

ad hom assumes i was making an argument, not a statement

an ad hom is me greentexting
>I am looking at the issue without emotion
and accusing you of being the biggest lying faggot on earth, because you totally are

>let's not forget that the "nazis" as you call them broke the Rotherham child rape scandal.
the scandal of events starting from the 90s was broken by der sturmer?

because the bent of the denial is in defense of jews rather than an attack on christians, whereas bringing up these accusations is solely due to extremely obvious antisemitism and has literally zero other purpose than attempting to incite antisemitism

W-we're Just Asking Questions, bro. Why you gotta hate on us doing a little JAQing off?

>According to Samuel Katz, who was brought up as a Satmar but later became secular, boys in the community are taught that non-Jews aren’t quite human. Speaking from Berlin, where he is doing biomedical research on a Fulbright fellowship, Katz explained that growing up in such a community, “you don’t see commonality with people who aren’t Jewish. There is a completely different taxonomy of people. There are Jews and then there are non-Jews, who don’t have souls.”

haaretz.com/misc/article-print-page/.premium-1.567422?trailingPath=2.169,2.208,2.210,

>zero other purpose than attempting to incite antisemitism
See. This is dangerous thinking. This is censoring history for political reasons. It also isn't true. Many of these children are Saints and they have significant religious importance. This is also just really interesting. Anyone who is into the Occult would find this fascinating. Anyone who is interested in murders would find this fascinating (crime is a huge genre in history, media, fiction, etc.). It is a gripping pattern in history. Finally it is important to the understanding of both European and specifically Jewish history. So, no, the only reason someone would study this isn't antisemitism. That is absurd. It is also dangerous because it promotes censorship.

>have a reasonal dislike of jews
there's nothing reasonable about hating an entire group of people because of some individuals of that group acting like assholes, as a jew who disliked AIPAC and has never benefited from this legendary jewish nepotism, that hatred really bothers me.

Ritual murders is not the only thing the jews try to hide.

Pt:2

Look at the comments, everything bad about jews is "antisemitism"

OP here. I bet it would. I think covering up these crimes promotes antisemitism in the current climate. The truth is that there are many rational reason to believe jewish ritual child murders occurred during the middle ages. When people try to cover up and censor the truth resentment builds. If you can show someone they are being lied to, they often completely switch their views. "You are being lied to be your teachers..." is a very effective recruitment tactic. Liberals use all the time too. My goal isn't to increase antisemitism. I think admitting this was a real thing so people who are interested in it do not automatically get called antisemitic will actually decrease antisemitism in the long run.

Yeah, I am disturbed by the antisemite card being pulled so often. It is currently effective, which is why jews and liberals use it to shut down debates, but its effectiveness is waning. People are tired of it.

>There are Jews and then there are non-Jews, who don’t have souls

It's funny because the exact opposite is true hehehe

I want to impregnate a big titted jewish girl! How do I. historically speaking, achieve this goal?

>Heh derail the thread towards sex and the goyim won't suspect a thing!

because your thread is a false flag for destroying credible zionist-phobia and turning jews into vampires. I'm 100% serious about my question though.

>Sephordic and ashkenazi groups are in the same country
>ONLY ashkenazi jews are accused of these ritual murders
>drained and mutilated corpses of children just happen to only be found around a specific jewish sect and not the other
>normies say this is a coincidence

I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about the other guy who said he has "a reasonable dislike of jews" as if hating an entire group of people based on the actions of individuals (or the imagined actions) could ever be reasonable.

You say "the jews" are covering up this, well no "the jews" aren't because "the jews" are not one monolithic hivemind.

Is this thread a joke? It was 13th century and the description is hardly reliable. And the alleged murderer obviously confessed because he was tortured. Do you think there was anything resembling a modern investigation in medieval Europe?

That is sloppy rhetoric. Of course by "the jews" I did not mean every single jew. That is just dumb. If I said that blacks voted for Obama no one would bat an eye. It is just how English works.

OP here. I let the OP stand. Your counterargument is already addressed there. I doubt many would find it convincing. I certainly don't.

Probably because you don't know anything about the medieval legal process. Things like trial by combat or ordeal were considered legitimate. Same with tortures.

>Christians would steal a little boy and slowly bleed him him dry

Yeah Shlomo, christians and not the people who are famous for sucking on foreskins.

I wonder how many people in this thread are historians or "historians".

are you OP?

I'll put it simply: the only people in this thread are obvious /pol/ trolls, *clever* /pol/ trolls, and regular people from Veeky Forums who are too stupid not to take the bait.

And the JIDF.

>famous for sucking on foreskins.
What do Catholics have to do with this?

Which of these do we know was used? Also, it really doesn't make a difference. From my OP:
>Poor Hugh was seen with the Jew Koppin going to his home. When he went missing, they searched Koppin's home and found Hugh in the well. He had ritual torture marks that recreated what Jesus went through. There was a crown of thorn with the body. This is enough circumstantial and physical evidence to convict someone today.

Furthermore this is just a distraction liberals use to create an impossible standard. You want more evidence than you would need to convict someone today. You claim, ignorantly, that any torture means not only confessions are invalid but all the evidence doesn't matter.

Also, people in the middle ages were superstitious. They were not stupid. If you torture multiple people and do not give them information, and you get the same story, you can still be very confident in that story.

Except we don't know if any of this is true. Medieval people deeply believed that God will save an innocent person so real evidence wasn't needed.

So you propose we just ignore all the stated facts of the case because people in the middle ages were vaguely backwards? You have no information about the confession in this specific case. Yet, you use speculation to reject not just the confession by all the stated facts about the case? Are you serious? See this is why the OP was needed. Liberals academics use this shitty reasoning to both cover up the murder and torture of children and to slander anyone who dares speak the truth as an antisemite.