Do rich people browse Veeky Forums, or this is just a hole for poorfags like me?

Do rich people browse Veeky Forums, or this is just a hole for poorfags like me?

The answer is yes. Here's a pic that I saved a couple of weeks back.

Wheew. I'm not into excessive waste. A (british racing green) Jaguar is enough for me.

there was someguy here today begging for coins

his wallet address contained half a million dollars worth of BTC

Congratulations, that's my dream car.

Define rich

Technically, it could be the wallet of some exchange. Anons should have checked whether it belongs to an exchange or not. If it was really personal money, then cool

There is at least one or two rich people on every board. Doesn't mean they earned it... could just be autistic trust fund hodles

lmao, that picture is years old. you've been flim-flammed, my friends

Seeing as there were autists back in the day throwing around 100s of bitcoins when it was worth

I don't have the address anymore but, there were only 4 transactions

no money going in, 4 transfers going out to an exchange wallet. Must have been a miner.

>these will be the mark cubans of the future
yuck

Poorfag reporting in. I'd post my wallet address and beg for peanuts but I'd just get banned.

If he is some early miner, it's fairly impressive

Just like if he had a time machine and knew how far Bitcoin would go

Everyone here is a poor fuck

Observe:

The "bitcoing giveaway" is a meme too, right?

>Do rich people browse Veeky Forums
Now? No. When Veeky Forums was still good? Every day.

freakin gimme ETH you rich bastard so I can finally leave my GF and get an apartment with our cat alone.

0xfe364d64cb23956ec5544d941088221432b3feaa

That's not your car. It's a test drive from a dealership.

But seriously though. How are people autistic enough to waste money on inherently depreciating money-pits like expensive sports cars?

Protip from me: DO NOT MOVE IN WITH YOUR GF. DOESN'T MATTER HOW GOOD THEY SEEM, IN THE END THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THEIR LOWER INSTINCTS: She is making 5k while I do 2,4k... and she is spending 2,2k per month on freakin clothes/jewelry/other stupid shit and gives me shit why I do not pay for every bill...

How much is rich anyway?

I had not much, now after the coinboom I have 300k

That rich?

Enough to get a nice apartment after taxes. Even though I would invest 10 BTC into RDD, it will propably hop back into the 80 sats.
Also see my begging from Need freakin 2k to move my stuff + pay the fee for a new apartment. I'm drunk and didn't beg before... But I can offer Pictures of this mess of an apartment where clothes and dirty shit is everywhere.... It's like living with an animal..

/biz is new robot board

psychology of people who made money is not exactly like yours I think.

I have 300k and am thinking of moving from the room I live in in a house with roomates to a Van.

he prolly inherited most of that lol
am jealous

>pic is years old
>Veeky Forums only exists since a year

Depends, I know exactly what I want once I have a "nice penthouse" shit which you can get in my town for like 200k. Keep working a tthe job I do, because I like my coworkers, but be "free" of my worries. Not having to worry about retirement and the reduced income because I have my home already. It would just seem more riskfree. WIth my income you are working to becoming riskfree. A simple "push" with insane 200k, which is freakin low for a fuckton of these guys here is a lifechanging amount.
200k is a pretty nice, but cheap car. (MX5 ND) and your own flat. But saving that shit with 2k after taxes will take a while, which is the normal flow, but this board encourages to believe. That we all have the chance to break free from social standards. To get our freedom back to do what we want.
I'm happy that I have a job that I like, where I am grateful to wake up, drive to work, meet my coworkers and do my stuff...
But there is only one regret. Moving in with this woman. Please try this out before, like living a month together... I missed so many signs, I ignored them... Do not pay the price.

And thanks for the 1 ETH, that is freaking awesome. This is exactly why I love Veeky Forums.

Just HODL. 10-15 years you won't be cucking burgers. Put 10% of you check every month in ETH and live comfortably.

I lived with a woman once.

I learned, never again. Some things are unrelated to money user.

I hope you do well and get your penthouse.

I'll be reading books on a van travelling the world and banging hippie girls (I like them, don't judge).

>That's not your car.
No shit, dude, I saved SOMEONE ELSE'S pic. I'm sorry it was not clear from my post.

Fucking retard lmfao

Nice argument

Don't need one for such a stupid claim ROFL

Hehe...

>being this new

Parents were abject poorfags but I'm making 200k now with wife/kids/home. Have about 800k in 401k/IRAs/investments a nice home and a rental property with 2 renters. Not rich by rich standards, but Scrooge McDuck rich compared to parents at my age. By 62-65 I'll have at least 3-4 million to live on easily with plenty to pass on to my kids if they deserve it.

I have a theory you eth cucks will in for a rude awakening eventually. Vitalik broke the trust of it users and violated to spirit of crypto.

>plenty to pass on to my kids if they deserve it.
yeah you should give it to the government

ooga booga gonna rule mars

>if they deserve it

Wasn't it meant to be your job to teach them the value of money, and being shrewd? Instead you choose to be some egotistical faggot who doesn't give his children a better shot at life than you had "cuz muh life was hard so muh kids' should be too :D"

Sure. I live in a big villa in San Francisco and own a house in Europe as well. I run a company here, ride motorcycles for fun and I'm not even 30 yet.

I dabble with crypto. Made about 20K from it this month.

i'm here

Get fucked millennial fags. If my kids turn out to be worthless pieces of shit like you it's better off going to others in my family who wont flush it down the toilet on drumpf tattoos and dragon dildos.

okay dad

>he thinks druggies and normies are better off than millennial smart neets who would rather stay in their mom's basement and use rent money for stocks and trading
Well, yeah, you don't deserve anything dumbass. I have a 2 year old son and I would prefer him to stay on my house and do science shit rather than go with his friends on a pot session wasting his time and money until he dies.

> Veeky Forums only exists a year

>10%

thats an OLD pic. the note is shopped.

That pic is from /g/ newfriends

Honestly I could care less about richfags and poorfags, I just want to see people actually talking about business.
I get that this board is a /g/ containment board for cryptocurrency, but this is out of control.

I filtered half of the board because I can't deal with you retards and your excessive reactionary shitposting. It feels exactly like going to /pol/ during a happening, except nothing is ever happening, and none of it is remotely interesting because all of you fags are trying to scam each other.

Poem fer yew
Become crypto richfag
Dump her ass
Find girl with bigger funbags