DGB climbing back up!?!?!

I see DGB climbing up will it finally moon???

CAN'T SMITE THE BYTE

I think its time

Im strappin on user this shit may be it!!!

700 sell wall is the real test.

>been waiting 20 minutes for bitcoin to enter wallet on bittrex
lol fuck me

Why do you cucks keep setting yourselves up for disappointment like this? If you're not comfortable buying and holding a coin for a bit then you shouldn't have bought it to begin with.

...aaaand its back down

When it beings to do that, I pray my niggas won't make a thread like this and cause a red candle. Never fails.

I've actually been waiting, it only started mooning while I was casually transferring funds.

it'll be some time to Moon but DGB holds strong even after the whales dropped out

>makes thread
>IMMEDIATELY DROPS
Looks like you helped some user deposit his bags

Climbing.. yeah. Right to the "moon"

Because this is a shill thread. They're having a circlejerk in their discord sucking their team leader's cock.

What are you TARDS doin?

>hurr I hope it moons
>hurr I hope it spikes rapidly and unsustainably
>hurr how come it dropped again?
>duhh I don't understand

Honestly the monero dev was right. Dipshit speculators are ruining cryptocurrencies. Just cash up and go back to playing the slot machines before you fuck things up further

It will actually be sold after hitting just after 700 sats again to drop the price and be bought back up cheaper.

100% with you, I'm HODLing but fuck these people trying to get non-shitcoins to moon. Just scares away potential speculation.

Have 30k of these coins and 2 ETH. Going to put them in cold storage and forget for 6 months. Good or bad idea?

Strangest thing, these crypto currencies.
We have so much faith in their success, but does anyone in here actually see themselves spending DGB on literally anything except BTC?

In the long term, yes. This is gonna be the currency of the gaymen world, you know ;)

Entirely depends on if you might need that money at any point or not.

>the gaymen world
Is DGB the official gachimuchi coin?

Nah I won't need the money.