ITT people that did nothing right

ITT people that did nothing right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2q6x8_LVd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> husband is having an affair, even through her marriage
> has an affair herself
> slut, whore, booo

She did nothing wrong. Literal princess.

I had a greek history professor who was a rather manic guy with a thick accent, but clearly loved his work. He cracked jokes regularly, good professor. The only thing he refused to tolerate was people showing up to his class late, he'd turn them away. "Just sleep in, you don't need to come if you're not on time, it's fine."

Anyway he's teaching a basic history of Europe to a bunch of American students including me, and a bunch of q.t., doe-eyed basic bitches. At some point, in discussing more recent events, he got round to Diana, and said roughly this, in his thick Greek Brogue, imagine Zizek except a bit faster and higher: "And, well, you know, the truth of the matter about princess Diana, was that she was really a very stupid person." More than one of the girls audibly gasped, shocked at this, but I don't recall anyone challenging him. I chuckled inwardly.

Didn't she do a fuckton for charity or some shit?

The genuinely rich, powerful, and well-born are groomed from childhood as to the necessity of this type of thing, so that they people will leave them be with almost of their wealth and power intact, and not be as disposed to rise up as one and slay them. Especially in the case of the upper class, charity and philanthropy are not altruism, but coldly calculated self-preservation.

This is the biggest load of Marxist horseshit I've read all day.

Did he elaborate upon it? I'm curious.

>mommy make it stop my delusions of the nice rich man giving back to society out of the goodness of their hearts is being dismantled

I bet you think FDR invented social security because he believed the old deserved to retire in dignity as well.

So that money didn't help people? oh it did? then fuck off

>implying most human beings don't operate off of a complex calculus of self interest, morality, empathy, and social status

>waahhh stop shitting on muh class struggle historical materialist worldview

I bet you believe the USSR was "state capitalist" too lmao

Aside from self interest, those are all spooky

We're going to fight them at the Isonzo river, we're going to lose, i'm going to blame my men, then we'll start again

Humans are social animals.

Social animals are partly selected in groups.

Kin selection creates an evolutionary pressure towards pro-social behavior.

It's not rocket science.

>babby's first evolutionary biology

read a fucking book

Clearly he just did.

Sorry, I don't recall that he elaborated. The moment was just so funny that it stuck with me.

Unconscious cuckold slave morality: the post.

>human behavior that deviates from my rationalist worldview is wrong

you have autism

underrated post

>Help people
>"Wah you're still richer than me so you actually didn't help"
fuck off

While I agreed with your analysis, FDR was legitimately sincere

Read Wilde

It astonishes me that about half of the population actually falsely believes as you do. I've known certain working-class types who knew perfectly well the score.

In your case I think that it may honestly be down to a naivete about the world. I cannot possibly imagine that you are older than about 23, which is admittedly a safe prediction given the present forum.

This (possibly) youthful naivete dovetails nicely with the above anecdote about the Greek professor shocking the basic bitches. It's a funny story, but the point is that they were being forced to listen to someone who had a really different point of view, and wasn't being outrageous or cringey about it, just made a comment that popped their polite Attractive Women Are Good How Dare You bubble. You stand in roughly for those girls, at the moment. The other thing that's depressing about your comments is that most Veeky Forums users actually are smarter than you, regardless of their political orientation. They at least read the different angles and are aware of them, like this person does. It's possible that you yourself are the author of that particular post, in which case it just makes things worse for your because in that situation, it sounds like you're not understanding your (hypothetical) self-contradiction.

Easy.

You are stating all of this as if it is a fact that if you are talking about machines who simply calculate what is best for themselves. Obviously she didn't give anything away that would truly affect the way that she lived her life but she still held no obligation to give to the poor and did anyway. I understand what you're saying but it is an extremely one dimensional view of these complex human beings. Is it impossible for a rich person to feel bad for those that aren't as privileged as them and want to help them out? Is it impossible to believe that these aren't androids who are in their position due to opportunism but are actual human beings with complex thoughts you cannot even pretend to fully understand. Yeah, I simplified my responses into small condescending posts, mainly because this is a board on Veeky Forums and because I don't really care if I change your mind but you have an extremely narrow template that you are trying to fit a wide variety of people into solely based on one facet of their lives and it makes you sound idiotic.

>>So that money didn't help people? oh it did? then fuck off
only hedonists think that money help people, because money can only buy material goods to get comfy; but a 20 yo retard like you cannot grasp this.

>muh materialism
No, you are the 20 year old retard.

Money doesn't solve all problems but yeah, to someone struggling to feed themselves or pay for rent or acquire basic healthcare because of their lack of money it does mean a hell of a lot. Money stacking itself in the bank vaults you can argue about, money being spent on necessities is a huge step towards happiness.

He made your mom pretty wet though I bet. Might've fucked her too if her face wasn't so busted.

>When I gave food to the poor, they called me a saint, but when I asked why the poor was hungry, they called me a communist
Charity is commendable but ultimately would only perpetuate suffering under the flaws and failure of the system. Real change can only happen when one address the problem of poverty and inequality. Charity without adovcating a fundamental solution is always done by rich to do what cynically said.

By all means help and feed the poor, but it is futile if you don't empower them.

My mom didnt want that ugly potato std factory. She fucked his wife's son though but who didn't?

>not wearing a seatbelt

youtube.com/watch?v=r2q6x8_LVd4

Kin selection doesnt create pressure, its a comsequence of pressure.