Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected

>Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected

When is this board getting mods? Janitors perhaps? Maybe even the slightest rule enforcement?

It seems you can't go a day without seeing a thread asking why Africa is underdeveloped or comments on how a major historical event was actually just Jews the whole time.

What is the obsession with blacks and Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
scholar.google.de/scholar?hl=en&q=IQ tests&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I applied for Veeky Forums janitor for this last application period, I did not get it.

We have Jans and mods. Make a thread about the history of piss bottles, or lord of the rings, or /b/ tier nonsense rambling, and your thread will get deleted and you might get banned.

The truth is far worse. Our moderation staff is /pol/.

>it's a redditor who browses Veeky Forums the first time gets triggered by the word "nigger" episode

This. Lurk more or bugger off OP

Racism is an ideology as any other, why should promoting it be an offense in any way?

nigger thing in Veeky Forums is actually common, same like fag thing so it's fine

what we want is, you reply to something in related and use source, not into /pol/ fallaciies things

>why Africa is underdeveloped
That is an interesting topic, though. Coud it be because genetic inferiority? Harsh climate? Constant wars? Luck? European imperialism? A fine debate. Just like any other region. I made a thread the other day about the south and north european divide. Nothing too big, but interesting nonetheless

Those Africa threads always degenerate to pure shit posting user

>Not circlejerking the liberal progressive narrative = shitposting

>why Africa is underdeveloped

Since when is this racist? That is a genuine question about the history of Africa. Stop bitching that people may insult same other race on a historical basis. If you can't handle the fact that some /pol/ shitlord said nigger, you should Fuck off Veeky Forums.

And there it is...

>Races might have evolved differently guys, the theory has a lot of explanatory power
>BACK TO /POL/ OMG FUCKING SHITLORD EVERY IS INHERENTLY EQUAL BOYS CAN HAVE VAGINAS ITS 2016

The truth is that the average African is incredibly dumb and is unable to build a society in a meaningful way. This race pollutes and destroys no matter where and when in human history it has taken presence in.

Sorry if you deem facts "racist".

>Not circlejerking the liberal progressive narrative = shitposting
>now let's make 6 threads on da jooz

Because it's always shitposting to death or a setup for a circlejerk of people whining and moaning of blacks to autistic degrees as well as already being answered so many times.

/pol/ has grown and taken on a life of its own

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

occasionally they stray here

See here it starts and in the typical Africa thread you can ignore them while discussing to topic until shortly after the shitposting threshold is passed and the discussion is now in their hands to steer forcing contributors to either deal with them Or watch as the backlog of shitposting is to high to ignore.

How can you discuss the lack of progress and civilization in Africa without discussing the causes for such a phenomenon.

What you want is a safe space, not a discussion. Go be triggered somewhere else. Off with you.

It doesn't matter what it becomes. If a guy wants to discuss African developmental history just to hate blacks, he can. As long as it talks about history to a degree it can stay, anything else is blatant banning of free speech.

Seems your content is weaker than inane voidless opinions of morons. Improve it!

>discussing the causes for such a phenomenon.
Which is, in your very studied opinion I guess, genetic. Now my question is why you feel the urge to repeat your retarded bullshit over and over again? Y'know without quotes or scientific sources.
>inb4 no sources cause Jewish media and universities and Weltverschwörung-general.voteTrump

There are plenty of scientific sources for that. The world's greatest geneticist would agree on that.

>There are plenty of scientific
>[...]

There is evidence to show that:

1. Jews are grossly overrepresented in positions of power and influence throughout the Western world.

and

2. Africans are not capable of the standard of modern Western development.

If you have evidence you have an argument. It isn't just trolling, even if it seems edgy or offensive. The point of an anonymous, non-censored forum like Veeky Forums is free, open discourse. You're going to find that a lot of people think and believe things they don't necessarily say in public, it doesn't make it wrong, just offensive to some.

The only journal articles that agree with Watson are from medical hypotheses which is not a peer reviewed journal and infamous for publishing stupid shit.
>In 2009, the journal's publisher, Elsevier, withdrew two articles written by AIDS denialists that had been accepted for publication. One of the withdrawn articles, written by Peter Duesberg and David Rasnick, claimed that there is "yet no proof that HIV causes AIDS"

So yeah. I stand by my original claim.

>There is evidence to show that:
>I refuse to present it tho cause I am a huge fucking faggot
>please rape my face

>The truth is far worse. Our moderation staff is /pol/.

This.

It's irrelevant dipshit. This boards for discussing history, not ideology.

& Humanities strikes again!

>Jews are grossly overrepresented in positions of power and influence throughout the Western world

And the solution is what, to have reverse affirmative action for non-Jews? Jews are grossly over represented in countries that have white people and value merit. Asians are nearly as capable, but because they don't look white there's massive discrimination against them actually holding power. Unless you want to do away with meritocratic ideals, you're going to have Jews in positions of power.

>Africans are not capable of the standard of modern Western development

As of late, Westerners themselves are not capable of meeting their own supposed standards. Of course, faggots are just going to keep on moving the goalposts of what it means to be "muh fuggen master race nigga"

Source?

Not him but the case in support of the idea that the IQ gap between say african americans and european americans has a significant genetic component can't be stated in less than several pages: you have to go through all the stuff in support of it and then explain why hypotheses such as stereotype threat, poverty, racism and biological non-genetic explanations aren't sufficient.

/pol/ are fucking retarded and I wish they would go home. Every time I read redflag words like red-pilled or degenerate I wish I could put all storm niggers in a drainage ditch like the deserve.

But the religion and 'philosophy' threads are what bother me the most. Making this board history & humanities was a mistake.

Good luck trying to parse out anything in a philosophy thread, it's just meme city. And the religion threads are all about orthodox vs traditional catholicism because pol are all orthodox for some reason.

At last I truly see. It makes so much sense.

Ditches are for commies, dude.

The janny has banned me three times since the election for poking fun at Trump.

>in b4 jannies can't ban
1 day ban requests are fucking rubber stamped

>pol are all orthodox for some reason

"MUH CONSTANTINOPLE" and meme images of a Putin-Trump alliance against Turkey is why. Yeah, let's just fucking ignore actual Middle East geopolitics.

The Africa question is really one of ethics. It is obvious to anyone that Africans (either by lack of ability, or merely by circumstance) are not up to par with the rest of human civilization.

At that point you ask yourself, it is worth it to value African lives simply because they are human? And to do so despite their own failures to advance in hopes that they will catch up? Or is it not simply easier to watch in awe as they continue decade after decade to fail to stop civil war, disease, crime, poverty and corruption in their own communities. The Western world tries every day to better itself, yet the African cannot because he is preyed upon by his own kind.

I understand what you are saying because stormfags and /pol/ can't forulate basic arguments besides "muh nigger". So answer me at least. Why do you insist on caring so deeply for the failed civilizations? Embrace what is strong. Embrace what works. Embrace your own people. Let those who have failed die out.

You guys want to blame all this on the /pol/ boogyman, but maybe most normies that have an interest in history are actually dumb as fuck.

It's not like all the history stuff is that great either. Country dickwaving is pseudo-history, and it's probably the single biggest source of shitposting. And that's befoer you get to the really rancid turds, like the "Cuck army" threads or that one guy who insists that nobody could use ships prior to the renaissance.

Honestly and even if it triggers people: The same as sports are designed to test certain skills, IQ tests are modeled in a certain way. And the same as Africans are more likely to get a heart disease or win a marathon they might be less likely to succeed in IQ tests. And this may have genetic factors (which even Watson said, we can't quantify). The question is how this knowledge is applied. For /pol/ the response is clear. For me it isn't. I don't see why an arbitrary and highly disputed test process it the ultimate measure for social politics, history or philosophy.
>t.13x IQ PhD student

I didn't make any points. I was just stating facts which could support the shit the OP seems to think is simply shitposting. It can be shitposting, if the poster is just engaging in attacks without a real premise, but what I think we're dealing with here is people who don't like hearing things they don't agree with and wishing to spirit them away off to yet another magical land. Simply seems like reddit-tier behavior.

The truth is racist

>Let those who have failed die out.
>t someone who think Nietzsche wanted to spread the master moral

>still not posting any evidence to back up your claims
>inb4 /pol/ macros

I don't refuse it. Jews are only 2% of the general American population but make up something like 50% of Hollywood and media executives and 30% of Ivy League students (there are other similar domains they are overrepresented in).

Africans have a demonstrably worse IQ than the rest of the world.

You can argue about why this is but it doesn't change the fact that this is.

>I don't see why an arbitrary and highly disputed test process

It's not "arbitrary" and it's not "highly disputed" either. The only people among whom it's highly disputed do not work in intelligence research. Only a small minority (around 10%) of those working in the field think the test is biased.

Saying blacks are genetically inferior is literal suicide these days

Who can believe anything when there are taboo subjects

>inb4 /pol/ macros

Anything related to this with a citation is considered a "/pol/ macro". Why don't you just admit that there is a section of reality you want to sweep under the rug. Better yet, go to a place that downvotes opinions that digress from the majority opinion. I'm sure that exists... somewhere.

Honestly who gives a rats ass about Nietzsche. Attack my arguments, not what random philosopher you think I pulled my arguments from.

Besides Heidegger is where it's at once you get past his atrocious writing style.

You confuse correlation and causality. You need to work that data more and show that the over-representation of Jews isn't the result of higher education and/or income. You take ethnicity our of a very complex set of data and say "this is it". Which is neither scientific nor objective.
And you still fail to produce any sort of source.

Wasn't there some study that actually showed blacks had lower IQs, and the lady who conducted the test basically committed academic suicide?

This is a scary thought, but a lot of /pol/lacks nowadays are normies. They're close to being on the robot spectrum, but they're still normies.

Europe/America/Brazil

Look at high blek populations

Geopolitics are irrelevant when you have bloodlust, weapons, and an ancient Holy city to recover. Spooks are God's gift to mankind because they allow him to do the irrational for the sake of passion. How beautiful it is blood that is shed for naught but an idea.

No I don't. A correlation can imply causality if you can control factors and prove it. It just doesn't necessarily imply causality by default. How else do you think these kinds of conclusions are made? There isn't an arbiter of truth in the sky.

That blacks have lower IQs than whites is completely uncontroversial anywhere in cognitive psychology.
The only controversy concerns the causes of the gap and it's pointing out possible genetic factors that equals academic suicide

Do you understand how arguments work? Cause a claim is not an argument and you just made a claim.
I have never been to reddit and you couldn't be further from the truth. I had to discuss my way through uni against so much SJWs internet bullshit that I just won't take that shit from you. You confuse opinions and facts the same way they do. You are reversed tumblr. No source, no argument, no education but projection and memes.

They are made by fairly complex analytic. I work in the statistics department of a teaching hospital. I am always open to quality data and statistics. Yet you guys fail to shoe me anything convincing.
>inb4 ZOG

As long as you stay within psychometrics journals you're allowed to talk about the genetic origins of intelligence. The risk is of a normie journalist discovering the journal and chimping out (what happened to Richwine)

I'm not him and I've already said this to another user but the case can't be made here, it's far too long and far too complex to analyze.

scholar.google.de/scholar?hl=en&q=IQ tests&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=
>Massive IQ gains in 14 nations: What IQ tests really measure.
>Meta‐analyses of the relationship of creative achievement to both IQ and divergent thinking test scores
>What intelligence tests miss: The psychology of rational thought
>The evils of the use of IQ tests to define learning disabilities in first-and second-language learners
etc. This was easy.

>As long as you stay within psychometrics journals you're allowed to talk about the genetic origins of intelligence

I'm not saying it's academic suicide to point out that h^2 of IQ is at least .5 among adults.
The academic suicide comes when you say that the h^2 of black-white IQ gap is non-zero. Unless you're being anonymous, which is what is shown by surveys.

>it's far too long and far too complex to analyze.
Cool. My theory is far to green to be published here. I will use the radio.

Please tell me you're joking.

You don't find out the scientific consensus on a matter by googling *term* on google scholar, you can find any sort of article supporting any hypothesis, no matter how shit it is. If you want textbooks on the matter, if you want surveys, I can give you both.

Wow user, you have some cold hard facts there, where are your citations I wonder?

>it's a I'm an ignorant nigger who has never even heard of the word "psychometrics" episode

Do whatever you want, I don't care.

I want /int/ to go away.
Why don't they delete "perfect border" threads? That's /int/ faggotry in it's purest form.

>where are your citations I wonder?
Honestly, why not flip the question around.

Is there any proof that blacks are capable of achieving levels of civility as high as whites and asians? Is there a single example of a black majority society which isn't a complete basket case?

You know all it'd take to shut racists up would be a single example of a functioning black society, but it seems like it simply doesn't exist.

>When will this board have censorship!
He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present, controls the past.

Okay, attack my claim then you pretentious nerd. My claim is this: People in western civilization have nothing to gain from helping, caring about, thinking about, or otherwise interacting with Africans. The only reason we do is liberal and Christian infused ethics (Everyone has certain rights simply for being human, everyone is God's children, etc.). And even most people don't do anything beyond virtue signaling and continuing to ingrain the idea of the "brutish, evil, imperial white race" despite that fact that every race, ethnic group, culture, religion, whatever has done "evil" things by modern ethical standards.

The fact that whites have been able to do it across the globe ironically furthers the idea that we are superior (maybe not genetically, but perhaps simple circumstance has blessed us) because we possess the ability to do so and no one else does. Human progress is not linear, but to deny that the Western world has not "won the race" is to be in denial. So it's time to stop caring. We won. We don't have to help ANYONE. We don't have to care about ANYONE but ourself. The only reason we do is because liberal/Christian ethics. Not to deny that these ethics did not free us from our own human instincts and evils. But now it is time to put those ethics away and take from the world what we can. Because we can. Might doesn't make right, might is simply the means by which the victor satisfies himself because he can. And he should do so for the sake that he can.

>ottomans
>european
DELET THIS

He is the Kwisatz Haderach!

>Human progress is not linear, but to deny that the Western world has not "won the race" is to be in denial.

Where was the finish line? Certainly, everyone before European domination thought that they were the greatest and had "won".

>Veeky Forums is a bastion of free speech

It never was ever.

There is no finish line, but what I meant is that we have gotten to the point where no one else can compete. At least for another 50-100 years. We need to capitalize on this time. But if there were a finish line I think it would be the ability to annihilate entire countries at the press of a button. God Bless America.

>Thinking progress is a race

Kys my man. not even worth a bump

Just as we have overtaken, our time to be surpassed will come.

Let me tell you this history board is the best damn history board in chan history. There's actual in depth discussion going on here. The other boards are objectively worse.

Yeah well, you commies have free reign too despite being told to keep /pol/ in /pol/ so you can fuck off.

The sun, too, shines into cesspools and is not polluted.

>But now it is time to put those ethics away and take from the world what we can. Because we can. Might doesn't make right, might is simply the means by which the victor satisfies himself because he can. And he should do so for the sake that he can.

Since when the West stopped doing this? You must live on a bizarro world if you think whites stopped using might to get their way across the world. They intervene and invade, directly and indirectly, and will continue to do so until they bankrupt themselves, financially, socially and morally, and self-destruct

Proves absolutely nothing

The janitors and mods on this board are fucking pathetic. The amount of times the rules are broken because someone claims something is vaguely "humanities" is a joke.

We get the same fucking threads every day and if you try and refute anything that isn't "blacks r dumb lol" you're instantly denounced as left wing and a revisionist.

Fuck off back to /pol/. It's not even a case of trying to suppress your ideas, it's simply the fact that you're trying to shoehorn ideology and politics into every post without any evidence and then resorting to /b/posting when you're called out.

>There's actual in depth discussion going on here

Lol no.

>Let me tell you this history board is the best damn history board in chan history.

It's still dog shit

Every board is /pol/

You go to the porn threads, and there's 50 posts ranting and raving every time there's some black on white action. You go to /g/ and they'll go on about the Jewish tech conspiracy. Go to Veeky Forums and they'll on about how Varg Vikernes is the second coming of Christ. Go to /v/ and they'll pound a thread with SJW and anti-womyn rants until it hits its bump limit, when OP asked a question about Mario Bros. Go to /po/ and they'll show you how to make origami swaztikas (no, I'm not even kidding: ).

Do you really expect Veeky Forums to somehow be any different with infinitely more potential bait topics than any of these boards?

If we have any mods at all, they are /pol/ fans through and through.

>The truth is far worse. Our moderation staff is /pol/.

Yep

It makes me sad that instead of arguing we have to have people calling eachother /pol/ or /leftypol/

I honestly dont mind "racism" as long as it pertains to the topic.
For instance if you are talking about american history / any ethnic conflict ever you are going to have differences of opinion as to who is the "good guy" and who is the "bad guy" creating racial tension.

However it is fucking infuriating to have little baby nu-male alt-righters and /leftypols/ derailing literally every thread on this board.

talk about the jewish conspiracy then...

>asking why Africa is underdeveloped

Well there's nothing innately wrong with the question but of course there's a 95% chance of the thread being stealthed racism bait

I'm not seeing how this is bad.

It'd be a bit redundant at this point:

>t. Veeky Forums mod

Any racially or politically charged topic does, whether it be on Veeky Forums /pol/ or /b/.

Nature of the beast.

If I was a Veeky Forums mod I'd have banned OP for posting a meta thread on Veeky Forums.
But if you really want history discussion that is moderated, reddit is unironically the best site for you.
People who expect serious discussion first and shitposting second on any Veeky Forums board are probably retarded.