What horrible, godawful event took place in the 17th century that stopped this practice?

What horrible, godawful event took place in the 17th century that stopped this practice?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Guillebaud)
amazon.com/Tyranny-Pleasure-Jean-Claude-Guillebaud/dp/1892941058).
books.google.hr/books?id=uFqMa401N5sC&pg=PA339&lpg=PA339&dq=The Tyranny of Pleasure&source=bl&ots=1qNbkRCiy1&sig=40mU6gBZk3QXAe5lrEsDFU6UDDY&hl=hr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZi8yvw73RAhVGMJoKHVrABVoQ6AEITDAH#v=onepage&q=The Tyranny of Pleasure&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America and the eternal Anglo.

Too bad the nannies didn't actually look like that.

Why would I want a 300 lbs 60 year old woman do that when I could do it myself while masturbating to actually attractive women on the internet?

>Who would want the actual feeling of human intimacy instead of your own clammy hands
People like you ruined it for all of us .

proteshits

>intimacy with your surrogate mother, also she is probably ugly
Probably why the rich used to be so fucked up in the head.

>Practice continues today
>Nannies improve on the older methods to include titfucking and footjobs
>In rare cases it will lead to oral and possibly the nanny becoming babby's first mistress

Would the world be a better place?

The tyranny of pleasure, Jean-Claude Guillebaud, Keith Torjoc, page 22.

And what does that actually say?

Maybe if modern fitness didn't make them so ugly.

And what percentage of boys would have a nanny in pre 17th century Europe?

Also a nanny hand job is not masturbation. Bait harder.

The prudistent reformation. It also ruined Yulemas.

Not that guy. I just checked, the author isn't a historian(fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Guillebaud) and book seems to be garbage(amazon.com/Tyranny-Pleasure-Jean-Claude-Guillebaud/dp/1892941058). Unless there is a source for his claim in the book, that quote is made up.

books.google.hr/books?id=uFqMa401N5sC&pg=PA339&lpg=PA339&dq=The Tyranny of Pleasure&source=bl&ots=1qNbkRCiy1&sig=40mU6gBZk3QXAe5lrEsDFU6UDDY&hl=hr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZi8yvw73RAhVGMJoKHVrABVoQ6AEITDAH#v=onepage&q=The Tyranny of Pleasure&f=false

Hope it works now.

Why would a teenage boy have a nanny? He should be off to the mines or whatever.

Christfags

>intimacy of an old, weathered hag tugging weakly on your dick so that she can feed her 13 kids the next day

You are a fucking incel who would fall in love with a girl because she was standing next to you in a line.

I'm pretty sure housework was something you did with unwanted daughters.

does Veeky Forums seriously think the average modern day richfag isn't bonking the kinda cute, slender and youthful Guatamalan maid by his 13th birthday?

shiggy