CANT SMITE THE DIGIBYTE

>CANT SMITE THE DIGIBYTE

This coin is honestly amazing.

Through all of the fud and intense shilling it has stayed resilient and hasn't crashed, although attempts were made.

It even survived the bloodiest day in crypto in recent memory. Now it's recovering, ready for the next pump beyond 1k satoshi.

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/02/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?x93924
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobyters and fudders blown the FUCK out

FUCK YEAH!
This and MOON are the future!
DIGIMOON ALLIANCE WHEN?

What's so amazing about it? Why does it have a better future than all the other meme coins?

Because it's not a memecoin. Their devs actually have a plan.

There's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes.

I'm not going to shill it to you.

Do some research on what's upcoming and you'll see.

Also do some research on its shortcomings and how the dev team is addressing it.

Easily top 5 coin here.

They've got some pretty sweet deals with major companies and banks coming up in June. DGb could go x10 or even x100 this summer if they get a good partnership.

Waiting on that Citibank (Digibank) announcement.

I think we're the only blockchain that are finalists.

Price prediction?

>They've got some pretty sweet deals with major companies and banks coming up in June.
Where's the source for this? Because I haven't seen this.
Do they have deals with major companies and banks, or do you HOPE they get deals with major companies and banks in June?

103 finalists, 8 others use blockchain technology.

I did a quick skim through the list of 103 finalists, there are other blockchain related teams competing as well, not just DGB.

techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/02/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?x93924

Wait... you're still hodling? #lmao

dumb bag hodler

1 out of 8, odds aren't bad at all.

I'm hopeful.

I have lots of BTC! Now how do I maintain complete control over a cheap shitcoin's market?! I WANT MONEY! (PUMP... AND... DUMP!!)

Find a relatively new useless low volume clone coin that has a flashy and obscure platform with no direct influence on market price, and a short history of only maintaining a low price. (there are a lot of them. it shouldn't be too hard!)

Ramp up a shilling campaign saying "look how cheap this is! can only go up from here!" etc, etc "the tech is good, the developer has confirmed a major announcement, blah blah blah, platform is new and innovative! HODL THIS COIN IF YOU WANT LAMBOS!"

Maintain heavy buying pressure up to a given point on the chart!

Very gradually ease into your sell orders to create a soft envelope allowing the price to rise from the shilled buyers.

Shill out some "I told you to listen" threads, realistic blockfolio gain screenshots with the shitcoin tucked in there.

The coin will shill itself if you give enough of an illusion of potential success to these retards (they will buy it, and most of them will hold it! they wouldn't want to MISS OUT ON THOSE LAMBOS!!).

Eventually you may lose a degree of control over the market once it reaches a certain volume. In that event, just cancel your buy pressure and immediately DUMP on the remaining orders until the price at above your initial buy. Then watch another pump and dump occur naturally. Shills will automatically continue regardless of how much money the HODLers lost. If you want to continue on that coin, you'll have to put in a lot more effort and closely monitor the chart. Best to just move on to another coin! Leave that slut ravaged and gaping!

can I have some btc? all I have is 0.00013btc

1J5CMuPNxV7KwbrVzvBhMqNmCk83zDwVo2

sent :)

omg thanks.. i'll post when i'll receive it

Got in at 100. Still x6 gains baby.

Is 46000 enough?????? That's all I could afford

Why is there 4 feet?

Well, if digibyte does really well, it might be at $1-$2 per coin in 7 years, which would give you 46-92k USD in DGB

because there are two heads ;)

Pretty far off, but would be very interesting if we can test 700.

JUICYYYYYYY

Looks real juicy m8.

1k isn't far off tbqh senpai.

why isn't anyone interested? DGB is looking really fucking good hahaha

People are waiting for that 1k pump to dump their DGB

if it ever pumps to that level it will be dumped on a grand scale. Too many idiots bought over 700 sats but are stubborn enough to wait for a meager profit. Next pump will make some rich, and leave others holding bags.

sent!

The people who dump at 1k are going to be left behind because they can't play the long game.

Just testing something, you know, for when it happens

The "long game" won't exist unless the buy support exists.. Those orders are canceled when they begin the dump. They have a LOT to dump. Long DGB hodlers are in for a real bonk on the noggin. Hopefully they learn a lesson.

See

DGB will hit 1k very soon! Amazing coin and goal of marketcap of 500 mio!

I think anyone would be stupid to sell before the Citi tech comp. If the DGB crew actually wins that fucker we're going to the moon for sure.

where do you guys buy DGB with USD?
im fairly new to cryptos

Not possible afaik, gotta buy them with BTC (from Poloniex or Bittrex for example)

So I can buy some bitcoin on Bittrex and then buy DGB with it?

You have to buy it with bitcoin friendo

Can't wait for this coin to pump on the 9th.

why 9th? probably gonna pump before

Because he still thinks there's an announcement planned because he doesn't even stay up to date on the basis of his flimsy hivemind investment choices.

>what is Citibank Integrity

Have you even looked into the finalists?

Anyway I don't know if Digibyte will blow up the way the shills swear it will but I'm already up on it, so I'm selling at a gain even if it doesn't.

Why does this coin have so much volume compared to other coins that price range?

Market manipulation and empty shills are keeping it stable until the bigboys finish selling their baggies. Then the price drops HARD and people wait for the next "announcement" to drive the price up. This coin will be shilled for a LOOONG time. People don't really realize how bad pump and dumps are for the future of a coin. Especially one as flimsy as digibyte. It will never be stable enough to be accepted as a method of payment and digusign can NEVER influence market price. All these announcements are just ploys to drive the price up. The focus is on the coin. Empty promises, empty shills.

$555

what does the winner get?

All hail DGB

I'll be reposting this image in a week. Keep an eye out.

you do that kiddo

>>Unironically believing this.

*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHÀA

Good argument!!

Go back to Mooncoin.

t. mooncuck

Best place to buy for btc and trade?

Bitbay has a better future and should be a lot higher

DGB STRONG

DGB has stayed stagnant for a while now in the 600's and had their moon a while ago at high 900's when it was low 300's

Pump'n'dumps don't stagnate at a price of over half of the moon.

Yet it hasn't dipped below 60% of the moon.

We're here to stay

these are soooo good

> Comparing DGB and MOON

Please stay contained in your shit shill threads.