Enjoy your free lambos anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io
bitcoin-analytics.com
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come website won't work >:(

I've often wondered about this

Poloniex consistantly lists ETH at lower value than on Coinbase.

Probably some potential for small gains through this sort of swapping after you take into account transaction fees, etc.

this is called arbitrage squirt, and if the price differential is ever this big between exchanges it's because one is undergoing maintenance and you can't deposit/withdraw

Holy shit it works!
I thought this was a troll but I just made $10 through a transfer. Gonna try a large amount later today a few hundred times and make bank.

I've never seen a price differential that large. But I have seen Ether with about 15% different on exchanges sometimes. Would it be worth it to do this?

post proofs

what

Go on blockfolio and switch between polo and cex.io. Neither are under maintenance at the moment and always have this large of a difference. Even a few dollars is an arbitrage opportunity, do it all day and you have a grand easily.

A couple of hours ago btc was ~1600 on bittrex and ~1900 on poloniex. Had to wait hours until the transfer finished tho :( And I have like 0.12 btc, not much.

Yeah you need to be buying and selling large numbers to make any real profit of the small % difference in list price

Good for whales, not us small fry

The difference is about $200 atm

>buy eth on coinbase
>transfer to bittrex
>hardly any price difference
>buy btc with ETH on bittrex
>transfer to coinbase
>free $200
>repeat all day as amount snowballs
>visit lambo store

This must be how everyone keeps getting rich.

>15%
>Is it worth it?
Yes, absolutely. I do arbitrage at anything I see on ETH with a 2% or higher differential. But that's trading over 1 BTC, if you're trading tiny amounts you need higher difference to account for tx fees.

So if I take out a $5k loan I could make a 100% profit in a few hours and pay back the loan the same day?
Seems legit.

This. Now I regret not having bought more bitcoins in the past years so I could do this. But then I didn't know this so no point in crying.

It is but it requires a bit of setup/foresight. You need assets at both exchanges beforehand. Once theres a profitable difference, buy at one and sell at the other until your ammunition is spent or the difference is corrected. Always keep fees in mind.

im struggling to see whats the drawback here

just done the maths with my australian exchange and via bittrex this works out to be very profitable

too good to be true

I'm confuzzled.

Yeah, I can't believe I didn't stock up before :(

>Now I regret not having bought more bitcoins in the past years
So does literally everybody.

I think this is the drawback, their reviews are shit, lots of people saying they weren't allowed to withdraw their money.
uk.trustpilot.com/review/cex.io

Then just use bittrex and coinbase. Literally any exchange with a difference in price will work.

I normally use bittrex/coinbase, the issue is that there's not a price difference as often as there is between coinbase/coinex. You have to do ETH/BTC if using bittrex because USDT isn't the same as $ obviously.

There's a $50 right now with just $400.
Transfer enough and it will increase fast.
I'll post later this after noon when I have a few grand.

USDT AND $ ARE NOT THE SAME THING, WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Transferring through BTC and ETH. Has nothing to do with USDT. Stay autistic and poor faggot.

1.5% cut on coinbase will slash your profit

can i use cex.io as an australian?

What are you even talking about? There is less than a .2% price difference between the two exchanges on BTC/ETH pairing right now.

Not with an amount large enough and the right exchanges.

I'm not explaining the process to your retarded ass when it's literally been repteated twice in this thread.
If you're too big of a gigantic moron to follow the process and make a quick buck from a loophole then you deserve to keep losing money on shitcoins. Kys

>mfw not american
>mfw australian
>mfw coinbase limits $150/week with 4% fee

if i could buy btc from an american or uk coinbase price/fee, transfer it to my btcmarkets in aus(huge volume), i could constantly make +6% roi.

you cant withdraw dollars from cex you faggot

No shit genius. No one suggested that.

Yeah I wanna do exactly the same thing

Jesus no wonder this loophole hasn't been exploited. You fucks don't even know the difference between c-cex and cex.io

KEK sad!

>do it all day
It would take a single transaction all day.

also, you have to transfer to a bank account to do it which takes ages not to mentions markets could move and you can't do anything with your money because it's a pending withdrawal.

I think as people have already said here it's only worth for 5k+ amount. Not the shitty 150 I have on exchanges right now

>feels poor

You aus? how can we work around this?

can I have some 12PX4AFmZt9oJxt9bmUNJWSue8D8wHUW3j

ok user maybe its the lack of sleep but i can't wrap my head around this one where does this 200 come from? asking cause i have some eth saved up when it was cheap and am thinking about trying

Many people already do this with bitcoin. In finance, this is called arbitrage trading, or simply arbitrage, sometimes even abbreviated arb.

The reason for the price differences are fees for transferring between the bitcoin exchanges (you have to transfer both, bitcoins and fiat currency for a complete cycle) and fees for trading bitcoins against fiat currencies.

Because of the arbitrage traders, who make profits as long as the price difference is big enough, the prices on different exchanges quickly adjust to be right at the border between where the fees eat up the earning and where you make profits.

There is an excellent page, bitcoin-analytics.com , which can tell you where there currently are arbitrage oppurtunities. Simply go to the website and click on "Arbitrage".

lol are you retarded?

Arbitrage is viable only if you have a shit ton of funds to begin with and you don't need to live off of it. This is due to:
1) high fees involved in the entire process
2) relatively small differences between exchanges (with more funds this becomes proportionally larger)
3) process needs time

For example, let's say you want to try and arbitrage some BTC between BFX and Stamp:

> current price on BFX: 2176
> current price on Stamp: 2300
> diff: 2300 - 2176 = 124

Let's assume you transfer funds to BFX since price is lower. This alone can take up to a week and implies a significant fee with it (only via bank transfer). You transfer 10k, which is already quite some money not everybody has available to play around.

Now, you purchase at that price (another note here, price can change in a week, diff can get even smaller; but let's assume you already had the funds available and already paid the initial transfer fees) what you can, i.e:

>10000 / 2176 = 4.6 BTC

now, you transfer immediately these coins to Stamp, this can take variable time depending on the blockchain traffic at the moment, and also implies fees, but let's skip those for now (and in the time needed to transfer the coins price can as well change a lot! this is the riskiest part). So you get 4.6 BTC on Stamp, and you sell them:

> 4.6 * 2300 = 10580$

The entire process gave you:

> 10580 - 10000 = 580$

And this was not considering the fees! Those are:

1) initial bank transfer
2) BTC transaction
3) withdrawal transfer from 2nd exchange

Add in the fees and you are left with basically nothing. Even if you started with 10k, which as we said, is not a little amount. Also, the entire process can take up to weeks (at least 1 wk for initial money transfer, up to days for BTC transfer and 1-2 wks for withdrawal) all of this not considering shit can go wrong while you're doing this.

In the end, arbitrage really is viable for big players only, who can toss in big amounts and generate some profit.

so?!?! do I steal my moms credit card and max it out so I can make few grand of profit in few days and then put money back on her card so then I have my own lump to multiply?! Is this arbitrage thing a GO or what?

Yes. Have you not read the thread? It's literally free money.

>thinking cex.io is c-cex

Stay salty and poor.

quote the post where I wrote that plz?

coinjar you can deposit like $2000 a day but you get slapped with 15% GST.

so when you cash out in coinjar you get 15% taxed?

Or when you deposit $2000?

all i need is a us or uk coinbase account, transfer to btcmarkets in aus and its literally free fiat my friends

Quote my dick in your mouth plz.

i hope you slowly die of cancer and have your mother dying of cancer too on the bed next to you and have to see her take 13inch negro dicks in her ass

Stay poor Mr. Edgelord Autist.

>bitcoin-analytics.com
Thanks, this is great.

Just spend the day doing this, already made 620$. Lambo here I come.

someone help me do this. 6%+ roi guaranteed all day.

I must be dumb but: 1000€ in CB gives me 6 ETH ->Send it to Btrex sell it for BTC and now have 0.5 BTC ->send it to CB and sell itnow have 983€

show me some screens of your transfers

How can this be done in Australia, using coinspot account ?

Buy on cheaper exchange, transfer to more expensive exchange, cash out/buy shitcoins with even value/etc., transfer back to cheaper exchange, turn shitcoins to BTC, rinse, repeat.

Polo lists compared to USDT, not USD. Also, they don't acccept fist currency do you have no way to arbitrage.

Screencapped.

Keep us posted, user, and God speed.

Use cointree my ausbro

im from brazil, having troubles with cex.io, what are my other options ?

whats the fee for sending ETH from coinbase to cex? Wallet transfer not converting

Already made $2400. Easy money.

speaking as a yank, coinbase has a week in processing times that fucks any good opportunities

still hunting for a good instant exchange for arb

Used to arbitrage KMD on cryptox and bittrex.

Anyone got the best ratio of exchanges when the difference is challenged?

cex.io is overpricing their BTC ATM like coinmama.

Congrats. You found a negative cycle in exchange rates, i.e., an arbitrage opportunity. See how fast that shit shuts itself down when you start trying to cash out a coinbase.

but what you can do is buy bitcoin on one exchange and "cash out" on another, so having accounts on both exchanges will egt you the best value every time.

>implying NEETs got any money that is not crypto

just sold 10 btcs on cb from kraken for a sweet 1000bucks profit (Yeah I know it's shit but took 30 minutes)

You forgot about the part where the require a blood and semen sample for verification plus the 3 month waiting period just so they can fuck you out of your money. Coinbase is such fucking garbage.

>Coinbase is such fucking garbage.

Preaching to the choir, brother.

17rJBHBeNfxVmihzzTQf75rNnFThAyWAte

pls donate

It means you're not that dumb, user.

Excellent. The thing about arbitrage opportunities is that they don't usually last very long as there are a lot of people out there looking for the same opportunities and the markets tend to correct themselves quickly. Rake it in while you can. Also

but from where can i buy being on Brazil,those are the best options

What process did you use?

Im not seeing any proffits through CB to trex back to CB unless im doing something wrong

>order book is decimated after 0.75 BTC
>plan fails