Why do some north Pakistani look so white for lack of a better term, same thing North Indians too...

Why do some north Pakistani look so white for lack of a better term, same thing North Indians too. Does it have something to do with Alexander great's campaign there or with the ancient Aryans and Dravidians?

>implying he wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb driving through rural Tennessee and end up in a country jail faster than you could fuck your cousin

The young man you posted is a Kalash, and I'm pretty sure there were DNA tests done that proved the Alexander the Great thing as bullshit.

They're isolated Dardic people, so I guess it has to do with genetic drift?

They have nothing to do with Greeks or Dravidians. They're descendants of white Indo-Iranian tribes who migrated from the black sea into central Asia and were eventually pushed out or assimilated into nomadic Turks and Mongols. Like the Tocharians.

There are Afghanis that look like they are straight out a SS pamphlet.

Of all states, he'd blend right in with all the other Melungeons

Because 'white' meaning 'European' is an American meme that caught on in the Americanized world.

There are plenty of white skinned people who aren't considered white (anybody with white skin south of the American-Mexican border), and plenty of not-white people who are considered white (olive skinned individuals).

Its just the way things are now.

They're literally aryans

I don't why America won't just refer to people by their ethnicity instead, it would be so much easier. People still Hispanic is a 'race', they still for some reason won't create a mestizo category. Not to mention in applications they group middle easterners and Indians in the white category even though no one considers them white in the American/European sense. Race is incredibly arbitrary and the defenition of who's who changes everyday. If they don't want to go by ethnicity they can go by caucasoid, mongoloid, or negroid. Too bad the whole concept of race and racism is so ingrained in the American psyche

People are so mixed in America, most "whites" don't have a distinguished ethnicity.

A lot of our census is held over from segregation. It's like how in South Africa, Japanese are considered "white". When the races were segregated, Indians and other dark-skinned caucasoids were lumped in with whites since they didn't have to be segregated.

I like how dumb it is that all black people are a single race, all Europeans are a single race, etc.

From what I can tell, Hispanic/Latino came about in order to distinguish between people of northern European descent people from Spaniard/Portuguese descent people. Everybody who speaks Spanish as their primary language is thus not white in America, Its where the 'trust me, I'm white' meme comes from, its about Argentinians not being white by American standards. If you are from Brazil, you are at least part black.

One part of civil rights for Spanish speakers in the united states, was so that they would stop being classified as blacks and thus subject to Jim Crow laws.

Populations that touch each other exchange genes.

You can find white-looking natives from Lisbon to Dehli.

Mestizo system.

In former colonies your status in the socioeconomic caste system is based around how white you look. It's not unique to the American psyche, this attitude is true for all former colonial nations in the New World.

There's lots of ethnic diversity in the middle east, especially the closer you get to central Asia.

I can't really even look at pictures of these people without wanting to throw up. Their dancing boy tradition is just too sick and makes one lose hope in humanity.
They are literally even worse than Irish/British people when it comes to this mental sickness but have no shame about it.

Are these kids middle eastern? I thought that gingers were only common in Britain/Ireland/Scotland

Bacha Bazi isn't practiced by all central Asian peoples. The Pamiri and Kalash (some of the whitest people in central Asia) don't practice it. It's the Pashtun that do it the most.

he literally looks like a rural bumpkin from tenesse...he's whiter then most white people

who says they're common where they live? they're two people. Anyway gingers are somewhat common in the levant, common enough to be a known characteristic of north west semites.

lol delhi? not a chance. Neckbeard fan fiction =/= reality

rent boys are in every country and probably every city. If you're outraged about afghanis doing this, you should be livid at many powerful /wealthy and influential men in the west

>Bacha Bazi

I wonder if that started with the Greeks Alexander brought over.

>caucasoid, negroid...

Its literally the same unscientific bullshit. If you want to be correct, deal only in haplogroups and DNA admixture.

If you're in a casual conversation use actual ethnicities: Shen is Han-Chinese. Linh's ancestors are Khmer.. And so forth.

>There are plenty of white skinned people who aren't considered white (anybody with white skin south of the American-Mexican border), and plenty of not-white people who are considered white (olive skinned individuals).

are you legit retarded?

Found the south-american.

The term Eurasian exists for a reason. The 'Stans generally have a large proportion of what we would consider whites.

I doubt it

As if the average american mutt is whiter then a south brazillian.
As if the average new worlder could distinguish between a northwest levantine and a greek or south italian guy.

so are olive skinned people from scotland, ireland, england, france, germany etc not white? Olive skinned means white skinned, it doesn't mean indians or stereotyptical arab, it doesn't even mean brown. You can be very pale and still be olive skinned. If you don't think olive skinned people are white then might as well not consider the pink, peach, golden and light brown people white either, which means all europeans except maybe 10% of irish people are not white

The area of northwest India, Pakistan and Afghanistan has been the trampling grounds for Indians, Greeks, huns, mongols, turks,arabs and persians for centuries.

Literally the rape shows in the phenotype.

>As if the average american mutt is whiter then a south brazillian.
>As if the average new worlder could distinguish between a northwest levantine and a greek or south italian guy.

It was the point of my post here. Its not actually the color of your skin that defines race, its the context to America.

Let me tell you of the Brazilians confederates, a group of people who fled the United states to Brazil when the civil war was over. These people to this day have culture celebrations about their southern heritage. The American reporters talking about it in a video mentioned that its kinda funny and Ironic that Brazilians are waving the confederate flag, because "they are Brazilians and thus part black".

It doesn't matter what your ancestry is, by United States standards the non-anglo Spanish speakers of the Americas are uniformly 'not-white'. they were actually considered the same as blacks by law until, I think it was the 60s.

>Aryans
>white

They were swarthy at the lightest (except the women who usually stayed indoors).

When are we going to get a definition of white that doesn't include Indians, but doesn't exclude Italians either?

>When are we going to get a definition of white that doesn't include Indians, but doesn't exclude Italians either?
Won't happen because we made Northern Europe what it is and Northerner's can't handle being colonized by a "foreigner" in all honesty.

Pakistan is a nationality. It consists of the (iirc) Punjab, Pathanistan, Baloch, Sindh and Kashmir (I don't know much about South Asia so correct me if I'm wrong).

All of the groups listed earlier are pretty diverse, almost as much as Sicilians. They're very mixed too so you can have some groups 'looking like the other' but belonging to different ethnic groups.

The guy in your pic btw OP, could pass as white in places like the New World but his nose would give him away here.

Nope. Being a Ginger means you are like a bad motherfucker in Afghanistan. Something to do with Muhammaed.

>As if the average new worlder could distinguish between a northwest levantine and a greek or south italian guy.

why not? nw levantines look like jews, greeks are either so distinctive you can see them coming from a mile away, or they look like northern pajeets, south italians you might have trouble since they look like (and are) jews

were you there? also since when does going outdoors change your race? you get a tan but its a tan. Your basic skin color never really changes

according to americans everyone is "very mixed" with every merchant who ever set foot in their ancestral homelands for a day or two, magically without even reproducing.

white people invaded from india and destroyed all the BLACK civilizations that ruled the world

No joke

Yeah I know. I find the
>muh ancestors made this country
Annoying because they're probably majority descended immigrants that came in the 20th century.

Strong case of we wuz.

The place with the largest concentration of ginger haired people in the world is the Russian federative republic of Udmurtia near Ural. The Udmurts are Finno-Ugric speaking, but there's reason to think they're of Iranic descent. Also Herodotus described the Budini living in the same rough area, known for their ginger hair.

Also Genghis Khan had auburn hair and green eyes, even if he obviously didn't look like a stereotype ginger with freckles and pale skin.

>All of my ancestors came here at earliest in 1660~, at latest in 1890
>Some goober with a crippling case of ethnomasochism says I'm not allowed to be proud of my heritage, yet must pay for the sins and crimes of everyone who has had the same color skin as me
I can see why you hate yourself so much, you ARE a garbage human being tbqh.

>Some goober with a crippling case of ethnomasochism says I'm not allowed to be proud of my heritage, yet must pay for the sins and crimes of everyone who has had the same color skin as me
When did I say that?

>All of my ancestors came here at earliest in 1660~, at latest in 1890
Lol okay.

Just as Yakub intended.

looks straight out of a "british faces" coffee table book

Afghans are so diverse, I found a picture of one that looks black, while there are quite a number of them that could fit in China or even Japan easily

>Its literally the same unscientific bullshit.

thats what a lot of people like to say. But they are forensic and anthropolical terms, the validity of these classifications is current and demonstrable (although probably disputed).

> you're in a casual conversation use actual ethnicities: Shen is Han-Chinese. Linh's ancestors are Khmer.. And so forth.

Does it have to be polite conversation? Because bob burgerclap's ethnicity literally is white caucasian, but he thinks his ethnicity is "germano-celtic with a dash of french thrown in for good measure"

>the book of british smiles

u wot m8

Holy shit

>tfw you will never be pure aryan

But many of them are just Slavs

Do you have any credible source to back that up?

People migrated out of Europe at some point. Not necessarily in a conquest manner, but during caveman times as well. Many people in the Levant and Caucasus regions are very genetically similar to Europeans, such as Persians and Syrians. Many of those tribes also have been conquered and admixed by the Arabs during the spread of Islam, but you can still find isolated pockets and villages of people as white as snow like OP pic.

Only Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tajikistan have some native white population. All others are Mongols

The stans are literally crawling with Russians relocated there during Soviet times.

Caucasians are very hairy

It's called lumpers vs. splitters problem.

Also, only autosomal DNA should be used to ascertain race, not phenotype. Autosomal DNA is the best marker for race and mtDNA and yDNA haplogroups don't say much.

>people migrated out of Europe

But what if white people actually migrated from Asia to Europe?

>People still Hispanic is a 'race', they still for some reason won't create a mestizo category

Nice English skills, Juan

>were you there

No, but the Yamna people, the Aryans people refer to, are swarthy. They're darker skinned than Southern Europeans according to recent genetic ancestry tests.

This is some /pol/ pseudo science shit