How is The Great Refrain-er in your top 5 greatest presidents?

How is The Great Refrain-er in your top 5 greatest presidents?

1. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, slayer of fascism and architect of the most prosperous period in American history, stay mad stormniggers
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. George Washington
4. Ulysses S. Grant
5. Lyndon B. Johnson

Gee, he's not there. Check again some other time.

>LBJ
>top 5 president

Are you trolling right now

>FDR
>top 5 president
>not 1 dictator
Are you trolling right now

>its a "anyone who dislikes FDR was a racist xD" episode

Civil Rights... Vietnam

If your list doesn't contain Washington, Lincoln, and Roosevelt, you're either a contrarian or honest to god stupid.

Silent cal doesn't get a seat either.

Comfirmed for trolling

The Vietnam war was a debacle thanks to him. Oh and not to mention the war on poverty and immigration act

Coolidge is unironically in my bottom 5. He is legitimately the president who is most responsible for the Great Depression, his deregulation and lack of any sort of attention to economic practices allowed retards to continue buying stock on credit and all sorts of other retarded things that backfired big time. He was given a prosperous nation and through inaction led to hard times. He deserved to be assassinated.

Which Roosevelt.

Top five presidents
>James Polk
>Eisenhower
>teddy
>Andrew Jackson
>Jefferson
>honorable mention(Lincoln and Nixon)
Prove me wrong
Pro tip you can't

1: Jackson
2: Teddy Roosevelt
3: Polk
4: Eisenhower
5: Coolidge

Also, not passing laws that would cause the banks to insure their loans, so when the banks started to fail, people pulled their money out which caused even more banks to fail.

1)FDR
2) Woodrow Wilson
3) Abraham Lincoln
4) Theodore Roosevelt
5) George Washington

Honorable Mentions: JFK, Thomas Jefferson, and Richard Nixon

>JFK
Aside from the Moon race.
Why?

>Single termer
>top 5
Lame, I know he promised he would only do what he did and then leave but still, 4 years isn't enough to get into the top 5 nowadays in my opinion.

I think the reason everyone includes him in the best is because of what he could've accomplished if he didn't get killed

Well he did lead America in gaining the rest of the west.

Pretty good

Why Jackson and Coolidge?

Space race, stabilization of race relations, forming the peace corp., and I think he played international relations fairly well. yeah, bay of pigs was a disaster and a lot of foreign intervention was excessive but it's all a risk and staying reasonably close to the past presidents' policies was good in my opinion, consistency means a lot.

Look at all of his accomplishments, at the time they were extremely important. You can't what he did, name one president that even comes close

Other than the fact he was hopped up on steroids and other drugs by the time of his death.

What does that have to do with anything?

Top 5 worst presidents
Hoover
Reagan
Dubya
Obama
Carter
Honorable mention(LBJ)

This

Paleoconservatism failed hard

>Space Race
I suppose he kicked it off, but Johnson did most of the work, especially setting up the National Endowment for the Sciences, which was the important long-term effect.

>stabilization of race relations
Not at all. Kennedy was mostly oblivious to what was going on until the latter part of his Presidency. Once again Johnson did most of the heavy lifting, using Kennedy's death to guilt-trip Congress into passing the Voting Rights Act.

>forming the Peace Corp
I guess

>international relations
His biggest success was handling the Missile Crisis, in which he benefited greatly from Khrushchev underestimating him. Most of his foreign policy was conducted by his VP (Johnson) because the Kennedys didn;t like to have LBJ around, so they sent him on diplomatic trip as often as possible.

>implying we can judge Dubya or Obama this soon after their presidencies.