Well RIP. Who the fuck do I vote for?

Well RIP. Who the fuck do I vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/counterpoint-20161110
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I love /pol/ now!!!

Greens if you're an actual Libertarian.
Otherwise UKIP.

Scottish Nationalists, UK breaking down should revitalize its political scene.

You go off to live in the mountains and fuck your sister to produce a village of pure blooded absolute monarchists.

How the fuck is UKIP that far up the authoritarian axis? Was this made by an Antifa retard?

Liberal Democrats seem to be the least distant from you.

SNP.

>Greens
>Not absolute leftists
JUST

UKIP, ignore the graph it was made by a complete retard

You're fucked basically. There are no right wing libertarian parties in UK politics.

Spoil your ballot.

>All these people surprised UKIP manage to get themselves into the upper right corner
Are you some kind of faggots who think getting out of the EU was their sole question and didn't bother with reading their program?

Because that would explain a lot.

Lib Dems m8

I'm in a similar position to you but a little (lot) further down. I'm spoiling my ballot, if you held a gun to my head I'd vote for the "liberal" """democrats"""

But even looking at political parties in most of the developed world, there seems to be very few pandering to my views, at least not mainstream parties.

Do people just hate freedom?

>Lib Dems that high on authoritarian scale
Weren't they literally the only major national party that was opposing the snooper's charter?

Liberal Democrat.
The test is known to have leftist bias.

Liberal Democrats are the closest to being a party that supports personal liberty and economic liberalism. Means they're not authoritarian enough for traditional Tory voters, and not economically left enough for traditional Labour voters.

That doesn't explain the authoritarian side. Of course UKIP is right-wing, but in most things they're the closest thing to libertarian party that the UK has.

become an ancap

Social conservatism = authoritarianism

You can never be right libertarian unless you're Hunter J. Thompson, unless you did the survey yourself.

politicalcompass.org/counterpoint-20161110

Read this. You'll then see not to trust Political Compass.

Underrated post

idk if even he'd end up in the right place were he alive to do the test

They say intelligence and liberalism have correlation. If you're not liberal, correlation data suggests that you might be dumb.

Which liberalism? American or European? Because I'm pretty liberal by European standards.

Liberal by each country's standard.

Educated Pakistanis/Americans/Brits tend to be more liberal than their rural cousins.

Liberal Democrats by far are the least stupid UK party. Naturally they are demonized by both right and left.

I always feel a little sorry for the Lib Dems because of the electoral system but they do not help themselves. Wanting a second EU referendum? Do they want to slip further into irrelevancy? Tim Farron is as anonymous as Corbyn. Their role in the coalition did nothing to promote their ideas. They are really bad at promoting their economic ideas, although I do think that the media do nothing to help any party other than the government. I do like them as a third party alternative.

Technically the Lib Dems are calling for a referendum on the final terms of the Brexit deal, with the justification that nobody knew what type of Brexit they were buying in the first referendum. It's a copout, but it's the only way they can pretend they aren't just ignoring the referendum result.

I really want to see Scotland become independent, just because seeing borders change is neat.

Plus, I have a friend who keeps a globe in his room, and he's pissed every time borders change because he has to get out a marker and change them on his globe.

Is ukip authoritarian? As a burger I just got the impression they wanted out of the eu, this reducing a centralization of power, making them less authoritarian.

With a policy like that they'll surely win a total majority!
Every British party is pretty authoritarian. Their one MP is a total libertarian but the party comes across as a mish mash of libertarians and 'Red UKIP.' They're not a liberal as they seem. Remember they've gone through three leaders in like a month.

for the ancaps

>With a policy like that they'll surely win a total majority!
I think at this point, they aren't even aiming for a majority anymore, they're just shooting for at least some of the 48% which includes the more centrist Labour voters turned off by Comrade Corbyn.

While it will never win them a majority, it might just give them them a bit more than they have right now. And they have the advantage of pretty much always having been a pro-Europe party, so they can't be accused of bandwagoning.

They don't need to win a majority though. Tories only had about 35% of the popular vote last General Election.

Yeah, except that in this case a majority of constituencies voted to Leave, urban/rural divide strikes again.

Turnout for the referendum was much higher than for the general election though,

If they can mobilise the Remainers while the old Leavers sty at home they have a chance. It's not exactly a good plan but they don't have an alternative.

>Lib Dems that high on the Authoritarian scale

Is there any reasoning for this? They're possibly the most socially-libertarian party in the UK along with the greens.

The answer is Lib Dems btw OP.

Yeah, they don't need a majority, I just don't think their is enough people who want another referendum who would still vote for they. They might win some marginal seats but they'll still be smaller than the DUP. I get that they need to stand out, even Corbyn is trying to that, I just think that while it is ideologically sound for the Lib Dems it won't have electoral success. If Brexit goes to shit then they will be in a good position to capitalise I guess.

Old people always have far higher turnouts at elections than young lefties

fortunately, the NHS is now on black alert, with any luck they'll all get pneumonia or fall down and break a hip.

If you are a Scott, go for the SNP.
If Brit, go for Liberal Democrats.
If you are Irish, you have bigger problems than voting.

what bout me, my man?

>his country doesn't even have a proper libertarian party

laughing tbqh senpai

the only British party I like is the Sinn Fein tbqh and I'm in the purple quadrant too

>liking the terrorist party

Typical Ahmed.

Why does this shit thread not get deleted? Obviously /pol/ and nothing Veeky Forums!

>British party
>Sinn Fein

They'd like a word with you tbqh

>Not supporting the party with the best memes
>Not liking based Gerry
>Not supporting Irish Unity
>Current Year

I suppose you bring up a good point tbqh lad

Funny, I usually identify more strongly with the Liberal Democrats.

neat, does anyone have any more for different nations?

>just because seeing borders change is neat.
Was it autism Veeky Forums?

Scum. Subhuman scum.

Autists don't like change user