Find a flaw

Find a flaw.
>Protip
You can't

better than one drop rule autism I think

I grew up around Colombians in NYC and it only recently dawned on me how "white" they look, I always remember other Hispanics hating Colombians for being conceited and not realizing why, made me kek.

Colombians are pretty annoying desu. They are thughish scum or conceited pseudos

>tfw no tupi gf to "civilize"

That concept makes no sense to me. If you mix white paint with black paint you don't get black you get grey. So you might not be white but you're not black either.

seems very autistic, to categorize such specific racial mixes. Why not just call them mixed race?
This same system is the reason latin america is today still a shithole.

it all boiled down to criollos, no one uses those distinctions since 1810 and I doubt they were really used

>Latin America under the caste system
>Prosperous society with lots of cities like Lima,Mexico or La Habana that were able to compete in terms of wealth and well being with the biggest cities in Europe
>Latin America after the caste system
>Huge unstable shitholes that have been self-imploding since the caste system was abolished
But I am sure that Latin America´s problem is the caste system and not just that sudACAS overall cannot rule themselves

I saw a painting like this at the denver art museum a while back. All the black and Indian mixes were drunk with some beating their wife. I should have taken a picture of it because I couldn't find any online.

t. Hernando Ruiz Perez de Santiago Mueller

nazi tier autism

>All the black and Indian mixes were drunk with some beating their wife
How is this surprising? It is pretty much the norm

Why do dumb people like you use simple reasons to explain complex issues?

why do people like you make bullshit up to obfuscate the realities of race and IQ?

>why do people like you make bullshit up to obfuscate the realities of race and IQ?
this

>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés's siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years. Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until the twentieth century.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century.[4] Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and thousands of lives were lost.

Your post is contradictory unless you're being ironic.

>we wuz most glorious city in the world of all time despite never having a system of writing or the wheel

Lmao, go back to go work at my sugar cane plantation oscar

>Why do dumb people like you use simple reasons to explain complex issues?
Yeah.I wonder why people blame the caste system for the current state of LATAM when it is pretty obvious that the continent was much better under it

They had a writing system. You're thinking of the Incas(who still had Qipu). Jesus Christ do you guys even read?

And even more impressive. The Mayan writing system was created independently.

The Aztecs didn't even reach the bronze age m8...

2/10

>"(About Motecuhzoma II) He possessed out of the city as well as within, numerous villas, each of which had its peculiar sources of amusement, and all were constructed in the best possible manner for the use of a great prince and lord. Within the city his palaces were so wonderful that it is hardly possible to describe their beauty and extent ; I can only say that in Spain there is nothing equal to them."

>"The city of Iztapalapa contains twelve or fifteen thousand houses; it is situated on the shore of a large salt lake, one-half of it being built upon the water, and one half on terra firma. The governor or chief of the city has several new houses, which, although they are not yet finished, are equal to the better class of houses in Spain –being large and well constructed, in the stone work, the carpentry, the floors, and the various appendages necessary to render a house complete, excepting the reliefs and other rich work usual in Spanish houses. There are also many upper and lower rooms–cool gardens, abounding in trees and odoriferous flowers; also pools of fresh water, well constructed, with stairs leading to the bottom."

- Cortes to Charles V

>"The next morning we reached the broad high road of Iztapalapan, whence we for the first time beheld the numbers of towns and villages built in the lake, and the still greater number of large townships on the mainland, with the level causeway which ran in a straight line into Mexico."

>"Our astonishment was indeed raised to the highest pitch, and we could not help remarking to each other, that all these buildings resembled the fairy castles we read of in Amadis de Gaul; so high, majestic, and splendid did the temples, towers, and houses of the town, all built of massive stone and lime, rise up out of the midst of the lake. Indeed, many of our men asked if what they saw was a mere dream. And the reader must not feel surprised at the manner in which I have expressed myself, for it is impossible to speak coolly of things which we had never seen nor heard of, nor even could have dreamt of, beforehand."

>"When we approached near to Iztapalapan, two other caziques came out in great pomp to receive us: one was the prince of Cuitlahuac, and the other of Cojohuacan; both were near relatives of Motecusuma. We now entered the town of Iztapalapan, where we were indeed quartered in palaces, of large dimensions, surrounded by spacious courts, and built of hewn stone, cedar and other sweet-scented wood. All the apartments were hung round with cotton cloths."
(...)
>"In this basin various kinds of water-fowls were swimming up and down, and everything was so charming and beautiful that we could find no words to express our astonishment. Indeed I do not believe a country was ever discovered which was equal in splendour to this; for Peru was not known at that time. But, at the present moment, there is not a vestige of all this remaining, and not a stone of this beautiful town is now standing."

(...)

>"(About Tlatelolco) After we had sufficiently gazed upon this magnificent picture, we again turned our eyes toward the great market, and beheld the vast numbers of buyers and sellers who thronged there. The bustle and noise occasioned by this multitude of human beings was so great that it could be heard at a distance of more than four miles. Some of our men, who had been at Constantinople and Rome, and travelled through the whole of Italy, said that they never had seen a market-place of such large dimensions, or which was so well regulated, or so crowded with people as this one at Mexico."

- Bernal Díaz del Castillo, Chapters LXXXVII and XCII of the True History of the Conquest of the New Spain

I think it's time for another Meso thread.