Hey Veeky Forums, I'll make this short and to the point

Hey Veeky Forums, I'll make this short and to the point

>Be my mom, 51 years old, Illinois
>Was fired from job like 7 years ago
>Struggles to find any work
>Has worked a few temp jobs; Only a few months at a time
>Total work time in the past seven years is maybe around 10 - 11 months in total
>I'm tired of supporting her lazy fucking ass
>Ready to kick her out
>Giving her one last chance

How do I get this fucking cunt a job?

Try respecting the woman who gave you life you piece of shit

Is pic related?

I'll hire her as my personal dick washer

>tfw your Mom is a robot

My Aunt is the same. She's self-destructive and hates herself. She's been this way since she was caught embezzling from the family business.

There's no hope at that age, though. Above 35, people look at your work history and they see a timebomb. She's going to end up on the street and will blame you if you don't support her.

Go through with the ultimatum and evict her if she doesn't get a job. Don't look back and don't let her drag you down with her.

Some people don't get good parents. I'm sorry.

I've supported her for five years. I've been consistently making $35k a year. I should have my own house and my own life by now. Instead I have $600 in my bank account and bills piling up. Fuck you.

I fucking wish. I'd tell her to stand on a fucking street corner.

I read some articles in Forbes and other places saying the same thing but I didn't know if that was true about age discrimination. I see older people get hired all the time in factories and retail. I guess it is true then.

>$35k a year for 5 years
>No raises?

I started off at $10.25 an hour and I've worked my way up to around $17 now. We use to run 25+ hours of overtime a week, and now we don't have any. So the way the math worked out, I've actually been making the "same amount" for the past several years. The thing that's changed is how much I've been working.

>I've supported her for five years. I've been consistently making $35k a year.
How the fuck do you only make $35k a year? Either you work part-time or you are incompetent

>I fucking wish. I'd tell her to stand on a fucking street corner.
Don't make these kind of jokes about your own mother. Have some decency.

I wanted to give you some advice but it seems you are degenerate and possibly even non-white.

>I read some articles in Forbes and other places saying the same thing but I didn't know if that was true about age discrimination. I see older people get hired all the time in factories and retail. I guess it is true then.

Bitch work in a factory or retail is all they're good for yeah. I see 60+ year olds clerking Walmart and my small town grocer. Quite sad honestly.

Someone who has been in and out of work and not just on hard times is obvious, though. If you want to help her get a job, lie for her on a resume as a reference. A 50 year old NEET for 7y is such a huge red flag.

what is MOM for a coin?

You're a fucking loser if you can only get a job that's 35k. The last time I made that, I was working in a call center for shitty IT shit.

Get a real job, support your mom and help her.

lol oversensitive fag.
I know the feelz op. My mother is incompetent in almost every way imaginable. It's only recently that's she's been making minute progress towards managing her business. It's like raising a child except normies have sympathy for people who raise children and give them praise - not to mention, kids grow the fuck up and become independent. Your mother...never.
Tell her she has one chance to get a job, even if its washing dishes or working a supermarket cash register. Those places are ALWAYS LOOKING. If she can't do that within a month, tell her you're kicking her out. If she can't hold down the job for more than 4 months, kick her out.

I started off at 9.75 an hour. Now after 5 years I make 10.33

Those 2% yearly cost of living raises sure do pack a punch...........

OP there is a myriad of things your mother can do for work, I think you're thinking too "professional". My mother is an immigrant who doesn't even speak english well, she works as a cleaning lady. Tell her to look for work as a maid/cleaning lady, or a babysitter. Dog walker. Waiter at a restaurant. Dishwasher. Stuff like that. Ya it's not glamorous but it will help pay the bills

U batter buy her a bunch of flouwers and apolagize to her for u being a piece of shit. This will put her out of her depression and she will find a job ;)

>I've supported her for five years.
she cleaned your dirty ass and fed you for at least 15 years.
You are fucking scum. Best thing that could happen to her is finding out you got hit by a bus coming home from your shit job, self entitled asshole.

I dont agree. So what that she did those things? She wanted a kid. It wasn't OP's choice to be born. If you believe what you say then why aren't you supporting your parents so that they can retire now?

It's not the responsibility of a child to support their parents as long as their parents can work. OP's mother is incredibly immature for her age.

There's no hope.

buy life insurance for her and name yourself as a beneficiary
??????
profit

think of it as a long term investment

holy jesus fuck millenials should just be wiped off the face of this earth, myself included
if the world isn't completely fucked yet we'll sure as hell finish the job

wanting to throw out his own damn mother while the poor thing keeps trying to get jobs

and then people wonder how a parent could leave their child

This might sound crazy but you could buy her a 'holiday' to some developing but decent country then leave her there until she's managed to stand on her on two feet. Of course you'd have to support her while she's there but it'll still be cheaper than her living with you.

I'd recommend Kyrgyzstan. Very cheap living and they aren't bad people. I plan on going back there myself soon. Visa free for 6 months.

I was actually thinking about setting up a spa/retirement village there for people in your situation to offload your extra baggage.

kys

nice constructive response.

If your parents still work, you're a hypocrite.

OP, I feel you. My dad is a hoarder and is chronically unemployed for 6 years, maybe only 10 months of that was spent working temp jobs. His boss apparently keeps threatening to let him go, telling him she is worried that he can't focus on the job. It doesn't help that he is poor at communicating and understand others (He's basically a sperg + manchild). He just loafs around all day getting fat, drinking 2-4 liters of soda every day.

People like you give me hope OP. Chances are you'll die a virgin and never reproduce which would be great as the proccess of natural selection weeds out the useless neckbeards from society.

:') 'tis beautiful to be a part of such a wonderful era

Lol 600$ to your name after working 5 years for 35k a year. Kys, probably cant budget for shit let alone even if you dumped your mother youd still be a hopeless sack of shit. Unless your mothers a crack addict or druggie fuck out of here with your being dragged down sentiment lmao what a cuck