Circumcision

Why is circumcision a practice in MENA? Why do Americans and some Canadians practice it while most of the Western world doesn't? Why is part of my dick missing, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
mommyish.com/2013/01/26/foreskin-skin-cream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Americans were always religious nuts and once a businessman utilized this and told them that if they cut off a piece of their dick, it'll become less sensitive and they won't be able to jack off and thus commit sin.

related: youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

This has to be a joke. I touch my Willy all the time, almost daily.

73-88% of Americans are circumcised. It's hygienic.

Mixture of uniformed parents believing it will make their children healthier and cleaner and religious nuts trying to damper "male vitality".

Circumscision of minors should be banned. It's disgusting and barbaric.

If you want to mutilate yourself, do it yourself at your expense, dont force other people into it.

Maybe if you're a bronze age nomad living in a desert.

And who said it worked? It's done because of tradition and poor reasoning.

>an african tribe from bumfuck practices female circumcision
>peoples from the world and the United Nations mobilize to stop this barbaric practice

>jews and americans practice male circumcision
>o-oh well, it's hygienic!!

Well, female circumcision is on another tier of disgusting.

It should be just as acceptable as male circumcision.

>Americuts
>making fun of Eurabia
kek

As in, not.

Stealing bubble gum worth 1 money is less acceptable than stealing a shirt worth 10 moneys.

Same with male genital mutilation that causes more health risks than female genital mutilation.

Male privilege!

You mean fewer health risks from male circumcision, right?

>circumsicions reduces health risks
I though this myth was debunked quite a while ago

Because of the Kellogg's cereal guy

Nope, FGM has more risks with zero gain. MGM has less risks with little help against AIDS.

America was on the forefront of science once. The science of the time turned out to be wrong but the practice is already culturally ingrained.

You know what's way more effective against AIDS, is free, and doesn't involve mutilation? ABSTINENCE

mommyish.com/2013/01/26/foreskin-skin-cream/

I don't want to say jews but it is the jews.

You know what's even better? DEATH

stopping kids from fapping isn't science senpai

>implying abstinence is a bad choice
go back to /gif/

>Getting rid of (probably the most) important part of life
>Not a bad choice

>>/lgbt/ or whereever asexuals belong

I'm not saying you can't have sex. Just not outside a longterm relationship.

That´s not what abstinence is.

Uncircumcised American here. Feels good man.

If/when I ever have a son, he will not be circumcised no matter what bullshit people spout at me.

are you a spic?

Typically, abstinence-only sex-ed teaches sex is fine in a long-term relationship. It's one night stands and gangbangs that spreads disease.

Also
>implying sex is the most important part of life
lol, keep putting pussy on a pedestal bro.

Abstinence is not having sex.

It's not "only having sex in long term relationships"

>It's one night stands and gangbangs that spreads disease.
Or the more common extramarital affairs?

>implying sex is the most important part of life
Reproduction is what defines life, buddypalmate.

Is there a debate in America about circumcision? Do many people oppose it, do you reflect on it at all? Is it true that doctors encourage circumcision there?
imo the only time circumcision is a rational thing to do is if you have severe phimosis, which is rare and can often be fixed with stretching so I don't get why it's done on random babies for seemingly no reason

Do you really believe abstinence-only sex-ed denounces sex between a husband and wife?

Where did I imply I was OK with extramarital affairs?

I swear this guy is like the personification of uneducated internet arguments

>Is there a debate in America about circumcision?
barely

>Do many people oppose it, do you reflect on it at all?
nope

>Is it true that doctors encourage circumcision there?
Yes, because "it's what everyone else does"

It's strange, because you would think that eventually someone would be like wait a minute why exactly are we cutting off foreskins? I get that its some sort of cultural thing for you guys now, I just don't get what motivates is. Like I figure in the case of Jews it must have to do with religion or some ancient tradition, but Christianity doesn't tell you to cut the dick afaik.

>why exactly are we cutting off foreskins?

cosmetic industry

If someone is circumcised, it's uncomfortable for them to think they got screwed up by something so outside their control so they'd rather not talk about it.

>It's strange, because you would think that eventually someone would be like wait a minute why exactly are we cutting off foreskins?
That's me, OP, right now.

I remember asking my parents why I was circumcised when I was younger. They said it had very slight health benefits, supposedly my father's father kept having infections (very poor Midwestern folks), then he got circumcised, and they stopped.
Considering our medical capabilities now, I'll probably be the point in our family where I stop circumcision. I'm a little asshurt that part of my dick is missing for no good reason.

But user, Jewish women have the lowest rates of cervical cancer in the world.

That's interesting, first time I hear about a penis infection actually. But, like phimosis, its hard to know in advance whether there will be health problems or not which is why circumcising babies "just in case" is wrong imo, especially considering the foreskin is there for a reason (to protect the glans). So you will be doing the right thing by letting your kids keep theirs, and I think you should spread the message to other future parents.

I always assumed it was for convenience. Honesty, having a forskin can be bothersome at times when you're taking a piss. You always need to givenit a shake or a wipe too. Having a plain nob when eliminate that id imagine.

totally worth the complications and loss in sensitivity

Not worth it, but i can see why people might be for it.

you said "long-term relationship". that includes a lot more couples than just married couples

>Why do Americans and some Canadians practice it while most of the Western world doesn't?
Jews. That's my only explanation, it's the fucking Jews. Generally everything about America is extremely judaized, including their version of protestantism which is basically just worshipping and serving Israel 24/7. European protestants don't do that kind of shit.

Eh, pull your foreskin back slightly and your configuration is the same without amputating a part of your dick

How come absolutely no one who didn't have their foreskin cut off immediately after birth is "for it"?

Except people with religious motivation to do it that is.

I was going to make a thread on that actually. Exactly what is "Judeao-Christian"ness, and why do American protestants revere those that deny Christ so much?

It's literally because of Kellogg the cereal guy, not even meming
That and a toxic combination of fucked up protestants who saw it as a punishment for selfrape

Because they are judaized. I have no idea when or how it happened, but it's a fact. They were pushing their "Christian Zionism" bullshit so hard that the Orthodox, Catholic and Lutheran bishops in Jerusalem actually had to make a statement denouncing that shit.

>Well, female circumcision is on another tier of disgusting.

There are several kinds of female circumcision. One involves cutting off the clitoris, which is obviously disgusting, because it's analogous to cutting off the dickhead, but removing the inner labia for example? Could be argued to be the same as cutting off the foreskin, yet one is absolutely condemned, the other isn't.

source?

>Is it true that doctors encourage circumcision there?
Yes. Apparently lots of people do it because it's considered normal, but there's also a large influence from doctors who encourage it based on all kinds of supposed health benefits.

It's particularly frustrating for me because I know my parents wouldn't have had me circumcised if a doctor hadn't talked them into it. They're from a country where circumcision isn't common, and according to them, the only reason they had it done to me was because the doctor told them it was healthier.

I dono man, all i know was i like cummin, i like cummin real hard.

And you know what they do with the foreskins? Sell them.

Stop masturbating.

>Why is circumcision a practice in MENA?
For whatever reason it was a tribal custom among many that various ethnic groups do to make sure they're never mistaken for their neighbors. At some point, when the Middle East was dominated by Christians and Zoroastrians instead of Jews, the Arabs took up Islam and adopted the custom to distinguish themselves from the majority Christian/Zoroastrian population they ruled. Over time it became a cultural tradition, and even a rite of passage for men.

Probably once America stopped seeing itself as Anglo-Saxon.
Once you lose even the pretense that you have some overarching ethno-cultural identity, even if it is just assimilating immigrants into it, you've got to fall back on something.
Conservative protestants then read the bible, and who's the star tribes of half of it? Jews. You then embrace the idea that you're the completion of Judaism as opposed to the restructuring of it and you've got Judeo-Christians rather than just WASPs.

I'm purely guessing here with what information I know regarding societal history, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

>You then embrace the idea that you're the completion of Judaism as opposed to the restructuring of it

Same thing happened with the Muslims, so maybe you have a point. Still, I think the Medieval Franks also thought themselves a lost tribe of Israel or something like that, but didn't quite take to circumcision.

(53) His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision beneficial or not?"
He said to them, "If it were beneficial, their father would beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become completely profitable."

>gnostics

>European protestants don't do that kind of shit.

With some very definite exceptions in the UK, European protestants don't do much of anything. Except marry faggots and campaign for open borders.

And turning churches into mosques

That's why all animals are abstinent, because they'll survive better that way. Right? KYS retard.

This.

>Wait, you mean when I was a child I was held down by grown men who fiddled around with my dick and cut a piece off?
>That's... a bit wierd?!