Historically there has been no such thing as a perfect sta-

By the time they discovered oil they either puppet or part of US/Mexico.

Is that the flag of Chile?

no that's Texas.

Really makes you think.

>Come on, there's no way one state could have the natural beauty and historical richness of an entire count-

>left the United States just so it could keep slavery legal

no

north carolina

t.Mormon

As a Canadian, I'd view Oregon, the Dakotas, and Arizona as having more natural beauty, and being far more relevant than that literal chipped state.

We did it with Mexico too, so at least we play no favorites.

>Countless geological features that could serve as natural borders
>Nah m8, straight fucking lines are where its at

What were they smoking?

Why is it pointing a gun up

>Historical richness

No one here understood the threa-

To shoot Colorado

It's Texas. It doesn't need a reason.

WTF is there in Dakotas except endless barren flat wasteland ?

Mormotah is far more scenic than Gaykotas

This

I think you meant to post Ohio

Am I being detained

As OP I can confir-

Well

>Posts the state of Texas (state meaning country, because Texas was an independent country before being annexed)
>Everyone assumes the perfect state refers to the states of the USA, not understanding that their "states" are not the kind of state being referred to
>Veeky Forums doesn't know what a state is

I thought State ment formal government while Country means geographic area.

I just mean Texas was its own thing for 8 years before it joined the Union, that kind of state, not the kind of state the 50 states are. You're right about the difference between state and country.

>grew up in Utah
>no one in my family is mormon
>none of my friends were mormon
>mormon kids kept to themselves, didn't go up to the mountains much
>got to spend my childhood playing all day with my friends in the forests of the wasatch, going on summer trips to moab and hiking with my dad, finding indian cave paintings, looking at ruins of ancient civilizations, going to different camps in the mountains with scouts
>moose, bears, rattlesnakes, indian ruins, indian reservations, all the great parts of american culture were a part of my life growing up
>move to texas in HS
>only thing people ask when they find out I'm from Utah is whether or not I'm a mormon
>friends would rather go to Colorado on a road trip because "WEEDLMAO" than the great state I grew up in, they think it is just boring mormons
>most of them haven't even seen a native
seriously, what the fuck? Maybe Utah isn't the best state in the union, but there is way more to it than Mormons. We learned way more about indians in school than we did about brigham young(although I was in Catholic school so maybe that is why).

>We learned way more about indians in school

go utes ?

tbqfwyf utah is underappreciated and let it remain that way. Just moved from UT to Texas and fuck there are people everywhere. I miss the desolate nothingness that has its own kind of beauty that we have in UT and other great basin states

Yeah, I know what you mean. Maybe the Mormons are a blessing, they keep all the normies out.

51st state is best state