I will pay anyone here that can make me a passport of their country

i will pay anyone here that can make me a passport of their country.
i will pay $ 5k to 10k depending on which country they are from.
i am albanian.also if anyone interesed i would find people that would pay up to 30-40k$ for a passport anyone of you fuckers here wanna make money?
ps passport should be legal

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nebukazar/OneeChan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ignore this illegal refugee

Can get you some serbian passports

not refugee you dumb fuck.just for a better living.your state would never have a problem with me.im a christian,never stole anything,never did something.just want to work there.for some years and then get back to my shitty country

I can get you a job under the table upon arrival for 10k cash in the us

a """""""""christian""""""""""

You can't fake passports anymore. Especially US passports. There's a registry. All numbers are checked against it. You may get on the plane because of someone's fuckup, but when you arrive you'll be detained and fucked in the ass. Stay out of real countries. Nobody wants you.

no albos here want american/brittish/swedistan/germanistan no alb would want serbian passports sorry

good luck shqipe, ke provu me kerku azil ?

Muhammad is not welcome in Europe

yeah a christian.one time i was traveling to croatia and the border patrol didnt check me only cuz i had a gold figurine of the jesus on my car lol

shut the fuck up cocksucker, i'm albanian and christian too, we're not all mudslims

chill babe i wont mix your race dont worry i dont my children to be albinos..

jo sepse nuk dua te shkoj ne gjermani ose france..do doja ma shum ne angli

but hey nice to see an albro here.merresh dhe ti me bitcoin?

>i am albanian.also if anyone interesed i would find people that would pay up to 30-40k$ for a passport anyone of you fuckers here wanna make money?
Sweden
Yes

How wel is your English? And what country are you coming from?

kam fillu ka pak me shuma te vogla sa me qesh pak

sweden great.so the way you make passports is your bussines but they need to be valid.and how that work? if i find someone that wants to pay i tell you,then you fly over to albania,you give them passports recive money,stay 1 or 2 days so we hang out a spend some here and thats it.

mos rrezikon veten me ket vend. ka shqiptare sa te dush qe merren me kto gjera. shko ne tirane, bojn letrat greke.

paƧ fat.

>albania
i cant understand but not cant talk so fluent.also where are you from?

kys albozerg

What about belgian passports? I can sell some. They will be listed as stolen/lost though, except if some people don't care.

po e di po edhe un hajt ma se nuk besohet kush ne Veeky Forums po ma shum me qesh pak me kto karat,e di se nk ju pelqejn shqiptaret hahaha

Sell the gold figurine. Christians don't need that stuff.

If one of your clients is a cute guy with a tight ass they can become my husband.

belgian is great most of albos here come there for drug bussines..but yeah it might be a good idea.i will see what people offer here then when i find the first person i post again for better in depth info

haha get robbed, raped and slit throat dumped in the gutter too?

te kshilloj dhe un belgjiken, mund te gjejsh pune te pa deklarume kollaj, ose po deshe me marr more risks trrafiku i barit esht easy ktu

hahahaha are you serious? what do you think albania is you dumb fuck.we will go have fun in tirana,durres,velipoja...dont worry if he is with me nobody would touch him.and he should not worry even a bit for that part.

If any of you americans do this for that guy, you are a literal traitor to your country and should kill yourself. If this immigrant was someone who actually would be useful in our society they would come here legally.

As a side note, i fucking hate albanians

ne belgjike jeton ti? me ca merresh atje?

haha leje robqirin o vlla kto njerz e menojn boten sikur e shofin ne shitpostet e webit

the rest of the world hates americucks too don't worry

un jam ne vit te funit per informatik n'universitet ktu vitin tjeter filloj pune po pata fat

Do you know how difficult it is to move to your country legally? I'm belgian with CS degree and have my own apartment, still no chance in hell I will ever get my residence in the US.

Meanwhile you get drowned with asian anchor babies and spics.

Yet they all want what we have...People hate Americans because they are not Americans.

who said i want to live in your shithole of a country, i'm doing pretty well in europe

I have contact in France and Portugal. More expensive for France

as an albanian i would rather live in some european country than in that fucking disgusting people land..i dont want to leave my country,i would never leave but economy is not good and it makes you do some bad stuff.so yeah id rather live in a country were man are man and women are still women.

I don't think you realize how difficult it is to get an American passport. You need a birth cert, REAL ID-compliant state ID, SSN, reason for expedition, then you have the State Dept. auditing your taxes before it's approved/issued.

Buying a new identity here is fucking expensive. Thank Allah for 9/11.

okay good to know..so till now we have belgium,sweden,portugal,france.

you mother fucker you... i swear on muhommed you.. passports is no laughing matter!!!! i will slit you!

i'm not muslim kys

Mexico is not hard bribe the right people then cross into usa just don't do it on land in the summer it could kill you 50c

at least albanians make the most of your country passports not like most of you loosers that keep talking shit like you know everything.you probably live in your moms basement at least albros have the courage to come to your country and make some money not staying home and shitposting on Veeky Forums you dickhead grow the fuck up.

>totally not fbi u guise

>i hate americans
>can i get passport please, my burger-friend?
You hate us because our country was did history better than you.

>Waah its so hard to come to your country, just let us do it without any form of vetting.
No shit. Its supposed to be hard. We don't need you here, we dont owe you this country. We are being generous to the few who we do give visas to.
>you already have a asian and spic problem, may as well have a euro-muzzie problem too
Kys brainlet

I can sell canadian, how much?

20k$ ok?

What do you mean make a passport legally ? Like, what does that even mean ? I already got a legal passport.

>coming illegally
>slinging drugs
>pimping
>paying 0 taxes
>abusing the healthcare system
Yeah a great fucking boon for our countries you all are

I'm American. I could send you a passport. How much would you offer me and how could I be sure I get paid?

if the passport is good and he arrives in america you will have 10-15k$ ...will you send only the passport or are you able to change picture etc? also you can come to albania and get your money

Prepare to have your kidneys stolen

hahahahahaha what the fuck

he can also wait for the person at the airport and take his money but is a little riskier.however the person would give him the money from the fear he would tell the police

>hahahahahaha what the fuck n-not the case at all american friend! I swear I'm not gonna sell all your organs to the black market!

lmao what the hell do you think we albanians are hahahah i have sent people to UK but its not working good anymore.jesus i won good money sending albros there.

I want a Russian passport.

Please help.

As much as I understand why you would want to leave your country, I don't think that being an illegal immigrant is the way to go. Canada and the US and most European countries are extremely aware of these practices now and you'll get fucked. Just save up some cash and go somewhere like Poland. Who gives a shit about Poland?

every albanian immigrant is either selling weapons or drugs, I wouldn't risk associating myself with them

Oh, so you want to steal the economic prosperity of other nations and bring it back to your shithole?

Albanian massacre when?

>No shit. Its supposed to be hard. We don't need you here, we dont owe you this country. We are being generous to the few who we do give visas to.

kys my nigga

howd u get that Veeky Forums skin

github.com/nebukazar/OneeChan

Just marry a us citizen for indefinite residency

ISIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Send me some bitcoin so I know you're serious

1FBUiuTJnRhzj3DKF4eCvxTcrBUG7trcUx

I am a US resident that specializes in the manufacturing of fake ID's and passports.

MODS

why don't you just go marry some random girl in Schengen Area and then go anywhere ?
or even a guy since it work now here

Hello FBI