Watch GNT

watch it closely right now

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/p/pennant.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Selling here

Ambiguous triangle, but it comes after a big pump. Very well could be a downward breakout.

Are you watching? I hope you are.

I really hope you fellas are watching this :)

I like the call so far OP

>mfw it went up instead of down

noice OP

bought 500, thanks op

Teehee :)

So you did another PnD?

Link to your discord, senpai

Enjoy the bag kiddo

not PnD, just steady upward pressure.
haha get rekt by Jesus, devil.

a-are you gonna do it again senpai? I wasn't watching

So when we selling, boy. Link to your PnD discord?

Also, been meaning to get in on GNT anyways, thanks for the extra motivation

going to 25k sats in the next hour.

hold until 30k

Then back to 16?

no.

Then hold till 60k after that?

Link to your discord?

I think he woulda given it already if he had one boi, let's watch some more, I ain't buying this thing at 22k cuz a biz whale told me to

>I ain't buying this thing at 22k cuz a biz whale told me to
just bookmark this thread for later reference.

owning 10btc worth of gnt already. will buy more at 19000. make read for moon mission

I promise I'll post a crying wojak just for you

Never even told anyone to buy. Just said to watch.

I really just think GNT is a jewish scam. When they had their info release live on stage in '16 the jew runner said they needed people to make it succeed. literally all they had was an idea. Idk, doens't seem like something I'd like to hold. And I hate jews, with a passion, knowikng they're cashing out on us hurts.

They'll start rendering nicer cars after brass

this

The name itself make it untrustworthy.

Golem is a creature built by jews to kick goyims asses.

/pol/ is that way >>>>

>user, don't you trust me? ;_;

Can someone help a fellow biz fag out and get him started on the GNT rocket to the sun?

0xa199407a8ae31ac0fe2237aab01bd75a1cc51096

I have 20 dollars left and I'm scared if I should wait or buy now. Any help would be nice just 1 GNT would be awesome!

This post is me helping you.

so newfags aren't supposed to research coins? smells fishy

thanks brother, im getting really hungry over here

No you should know that you always follow the Jews when it comes to money. This shit will gold. I really believe that if golem countinues to follow its roadmap it will be big.

and how high do you think gnt will go?

Of course I'm following the jews, but I'm also not going to be as greedy as a jew because I know they'll crash this no matter what just for a laugh because it's literally called golem.

Let me know when this moons to $1. The earlier the better. thanks

Early June. Why?

Cause i'm praying that it doubles up before eth does

My guess is atleat 1 dollar when brass realeses. Now if it hits Coinbase... sky's the limit because normies will see a a cheap coin and think it's a new bitcoin

Quick rundown on this triangle shit that OP has in his picture?

They wouldn't crash it. Not yet atleast. I'm guessing once the full thing releases they will which means we have plenty of time which I still doubt. You know the Jews want a piece of game if crypto goes mainstream. Golem is what they will use

investopedia.com/terms/p/pennant.asp
Volume is critical in the pennant pattern. Volume we don't have. But there's still time. The pennant can sometimes show a continuation of a trend. It doesn't mean the coin will moon.

The triangle thing is simplified and made for the average Joe to understand. In reality you draw a Star of David when the time is appropriate and you perform deep analysis on volume, ATH, etc.