Install Minergate.exe on school computers

>Install Minergate.exe on school computers
>+10 ETH in 1 month

BS.

I've considered this, but you'd have to hit a shit ton of them and it would likely go noticed + CCTV footage maybe
And what do they run? What kind of specs do they have? Fuck, you're lucky if you go to anywhere that has Win 7 even.

I call BS, it's an idea you wish you could do and you're larping, in reality it wouldn't work out or be worth the effort. Besides, you'd want to be mining something easier like the Monero hacker did.

>3 computer labs with more then 50 computers
>win 7 but shit specs
>took me 3 month to set everything up
>used stolen login and password from classmate in case they find out
>Genius.exe

fantasized about this

impossible to get away with alone

>>used stolen login and password from classmate in case they find out

lol, you need to take a gene test asap you're a full-blooded kike

kek, post proofs tho

no one is going to out themselves over $1700

>mining in 2017
>not stealing and selling computers and investing that money
>stay poor

Don't try this. One look at the electricity bill and the faggots will swarm you.

Better yet do it for one month and then ditch

>all these school kids
So how do you under-18 year-olds use these exchanges? Are you idiots using your parents' identities or putting in your own ssn with a fake birth date so the exchanges can report you to the IRS.

just remember to launder through monero

>short the friday crash
>rebuy the dip
>+10 ETH in 1 day

Underage fucks probably buy from older people, like have them send BTC on bittrex or something. Then they probably just try to daytrade and cuck themselves out of the $300 worth of lunch money they saved this week.

>be 17 year old neet last year ago.
>enter in accurate information in coinbase
>lie about age
>id approved

>tfw did this in high school with bitcoin and entire school network
>tfw had over 40 BTC by the end
>tfw hard drive failed years ago and i threw it away

how can you live with this in your head

How does one short crypto i feel veteren enough to start using leverage/shorting

It's only like 80k. He'll recover.

literally turned 18 1 month ago and found out about bitcoins $2800 3 weeks later

repay them with an AnonymousTip™ ceritficate every month with the money you gained off of mining, which is spectacularly larger than the electricity bill to which you laugh as you make free money

I turned 18 today

He doesn't because it's fake and gay

>go on Poloniex
>put money on margin account
>hope the shitcoin you're going to short it's in the account
>open a short position (sell) with low interest (like 0.02% should just werk)
>pray the whales won't pump again and liquidate you
enjoy dem easy gainz
you also need to watch out for Poloniex-Kraken insider trading, I mean, DDoS'ing

>trial cloud accounts
>automate registration
>mine ethereum on each

ez mode boiz and I dont have to be a nigger doing illegal shit

I'm not American so it doesn't matter. Have fun living in the nanny state of freedom though kek

>one month of trading
>turn 1 ETH into 20 ETH

>2017
>not owning a botnet

monero, eth and whatever gpu /cpu mined coins are dominated by botnets lad.

lucky, lucky. At least I got to see 9/11 live in person and first hand watch any freedoms I had go out the window -__-

OP did well for a computer illiterate
On a side note, why do some people think botnet mining it's wrong? Yeah, it's illegal and inmoral, but it's better than chinks dominating the shit out of the market for short term gains

Is there a guide for this?

Do you really think there are guides for shit like that? The only reason I even mentioned it is for the keks since we're all on /biz. If you wanna get into that game you gotta stop being a brainlet and figure it out

Tell us more!

ok how the fuck do people do shit like this?

how to remotely install mining software across a whole network, get it to only run in the background, and hide from all anti virus

Are these peoples schools just dumb? Is there no security?

I got a degree in this shit and i wouldnt even know where to begin

>really high, i know that sounded retarded

>write malware that spreads through email
>acquire botnet of millions of computers
>run hidden miner in the background but limit it to only use 50% of gpu so as to not degrade system performance
>+1000000 eth in 1 month

>write malware that spreads through email
>and gets immediately flagged as spam mail

ftfy

I wouldn't doubt windows 10 is doing something like this
my nigger tier i7 runs hot at random times with barely anything going on, and when I open task manager the processes disappear and the computer cools down

There used to be guides on how to use Azure to mine Doge back in the day, lot's of people were okay with solving the brainlets life
>Are these peoples schools just dumb? Is there no security?
Yeah