PANIC NOW HAPPENING!

EVERYTHING IS DROPPING THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

AW FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE
youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slow painful grind down will continue for a while

Of course this happens when I buy a shit ton of LTC.

if it crashes more i'm going to jump out of my basement window

If you don't need the money in the coming months then just hold long-term. There will be a new bull market come 2018.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You guys don't have the stomach to be in crypto. Sell and never come back.

Just because there's going to be an ongoing correction doesn't mean there aren't opportunities to make profit.
Trading the small pips in between can easily net 5% almost daily.

>wanting money to leave the system
You don't understand anything period.

/thread never swim against whales. Who ever stills hold btc now is crazy. Sell them and never come back for not selling early

I KNEW IT

SELL SELL SELL!!!

Bitch there is correction right now and doesnt mean its going up, whales are selling BTC and will low it to 200-1000. Its -700 now how deluted are you to dont realise this massive trades are artificial done by whales vía exchangers? Cash out now!

>come 2018
fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE

Thread theme
youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A

golem and strat are still standing tall amid the wreckage!

>tfw started trading yesterday
>bought strat, golem and pivx
>none of them are sinking
well, that's reassuring. It would be sad to start off having such big losses.

Screw it, when I'm actually able to touch my on ETH on Tuesday I'll just sell it all and buy again when it hits rock bottom. Losing about a couple hundred will be worth being able to buy more at the bottom

smartest thing i've ever heard in my life

Damn, it must suck to be around retards 24/7

There are a couple shitcoins I'm waiting to pullout of, but GNT and STRAT have treated me good

What is crashing?

it's not crashing, weakhands and chartbabbies are deluding themselves into believing that it is/will crash so they back buy back in low

It's actually very stable right now which sucks because I want a dip so I can buy more. I have orders for ETH at 150, 140, and 130 and it doesn't look like any of the are going to fill

>coping
>denial

I could buy back in for much lower than I sold for. Kek

>chartbabies
stay poor friend

Denial. Every pip up you cry "see, is recovering! "
Every great pip down "lol weak hands, more for me nom nom"
And other insipid shit.

It will continue a downward trend over months while teasing old highs. Bull market will return early 2018 and reach new highs but for now the bulls trying to hold this together are getting exhausted.

Haha, feels good have cashed out at 2,500.

Will be buying in at 1,500.

Thanks for the liquidity FOMOers.

how does it feel to be on the outside looking in as the price stabilizes and everyone continues making crypto gains while you babble about "m-muh crash"

>LTC
Don't feel too bad; you were fucked either way.

This sort of denial and cope will at best cause you to miss out on good opportunities to profit.
At worst, lose a lot of money as you try and trade against the market forever repeating the mantra
"it's just a dip, it's just a dip, it's just a dip"

It's a correction, it's not different this time

Stratis and golem holding strong

I've already made money off the correction cuck, now I'm laughing at all the brainlets who thought it was a crash, not a correction, and didn't buy back in

Wrong

Get a load of this faggot
>crypto gains
From what, trading? What the fuck do you think I'm doing nigger? I just traded BTC for USD as the dollar value started to plummet, now I can trade the USD back to BTC before the price starts to go back up. Just like le ebin meme trader with muh crypto gains lololol!!!! XDDDDD

How fucking new are you?

Half the world is asleep at the moment due to long weekend holidays. US, China and London.

Hence the tiny volume and illusion of "stability". Wait until Tuesday and check be in on this thread.

Just gonna leave this here.

>yfw

calm down bro, back back now before the price gets any higher

what is this from???

can someone explain to me where exactly this panic is happening, because I don't buy shitcoins like mooncoin

And what do you think will happen Mr trips

2 things I dont understand; why is it important for banks to close? Everyone who wants to buy the dip should have money ready to go at a moment's notice at an exchange, not waiting till they see an opportunity to wire money.

And 2: It's sunday night now, past noon in China and not exactly another bull run. Is it safe to assume that the chinese aren't buying because they're waiting for a futher drop?

There is no way to change it back to USD unless you trade it p2p

desu itd be better if you had catastrophic losses right at the start when you arent heavily invested so you can learn from them

Another retraction as fiat is pulled from the brief recovery when US banks open again. The recovery and recent short term stability exists only because this bull trap can't be cashed out. The same effect will occur Wed/Thur when Chinese banks open again.
A lot of volatility is coming. 20% swings. Highs will get lower, lows will get even lower. This trend will continue until the market and the bulls propping it up are completely exhausted.
BTC will probably see close to 2300 again breifly, but it will also see 1700.

Throw in a 2nd ETF rejection and there will be some serious pain. Correction deniers/BTC hypers will be replaced by BTC and Crypto FUDs.

Just stay cold and trade the swings. Don't try and be too specific in your price range. No on can say the exact dollar amount it will touch. I'll be looking to play between 1750 and 2200.

seriously is there any new with the upcoming etf decision?

I havent been able to find anything for weeks besides the final date to submit docs has passed.

Imprévu trying to figure out which coins are best to hedge in during the fall.

Im not crashing out of crypto, but ideally I'd like to hold the coins that drop the least

No, nothing new. Which is why it will be rejected again.

this shit is too much to keep up with
its borderline pathetic that biz normally has the news first but im cool with it.
fuck the normies seriously

Ok. I'm currently up $400 from my initial $10k "investment". That was a painful weekend but I hedl strong. Should I sell now?