Who is the greatest Roman Emperor and why it is Suleiman?

Who is the greatest Roman Emperor and why it is Suleiman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he have such tiny hands?

Emperors shouldn't have tiny hands.

fun fact: the O gesture literally means "you are a homosexual"

note: while some may consider this some sort of insult in the west and homophobic, it was actually a compliment in the Turkic culture and sometimes an open invitation, the "o" itself represents a loose rectum

What did this nigga accomplish

Go back and read History. You're obviously confused or ignorant.

>not Nathaniel Rotschild
take a look at this goy

If I pull that hat off, will he die?

Actually mehmed II was better.
Suleiman started the decline by being a retard and choosing his worst son.

basically turned military occupation into a working state, also saved frenchies asses when they got btfo by charles V

>I, sultan of sultans, king of kings, the shadow of God who bestows the crown to the monarchs on earth, the supreme ruler of the Mediterranean and Black Seas, the Balkans and Anatolia, Azerbaijan, Damascus and Halep, Egypt, Mecca and Medina, Jerusalem, and all of the Arab dominions, and Yemen, and the sultan and the supreme king of many nations,

>I am the son of Sultan Selim Khan and grandson of Sultan Bayezid Khan, and you, King Francis, are the governor of the French province.

>You have sent to my Gate, the sanctuary of many kings, a letter by the hand of your faithful servant Frangipani. He has made known to me how the enemy overran your country, so you are now a captive. You have asked aid, for your deliverance. All this your saying having been set forth at the foot of my throne, which controls the world. Your situation has gained my imperial understanding in every detail, and I have considered all of it.

>There is nothing astonishing in emperors being defeated and made captive. Keep your heart content and do not grieve. In these situations our glorious predecessors and illustrious ancestors, may God keep alight their tombs, never ceased from making war to drive back their foe and conquer his lands. We ourselves have followed their path; we have at every time conquered provinces and citadels both great in strength and in difficulty of approach. By night as well as by day our horse is always saddled, and our saber ever girded on.

>May God the Most High advance righteousness! May His will, whatsoever it portends, be accomplished. For the rest, ask it from your envoy and be informed. Know that it will be as said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

It would be extremely painful

You're a big sultan.

For you

This
>be suleiman
>traditional system for succession is that the sultan can only mate with his concubines, who are then taken away and basically made to put all their hopes and will into their son to build him into the best successor
>uh no thanks lol i'll just fuck my wife and pick a kid

>>I am the son of Sultan Selim Khan and grandson of Sultan Bayezid Khan, and you, King Francis, are the governor of the French province.
quality introduction

Why did anyone entertain such stupidly long introductions? Later Roman Imperators with like a billion cognomens were bad enough.

I blame Alexander for this shit.

>Why did anyone entertain such stupidly long introductions?
So that this would happen.

Fucking slavs

Stop being a dirty roach.

Cossacks*

>Roman Emperor
>Great
Gaius Mucius Scaevola could count the non-batshit emperors on his one hand.
We should be arguing who wete the greatest consuls.

>le meme mongoloid russian lapdogs
>write insulting letter to the most powerful emperor in the world
>go on to not doing shit and eventually getting genocided by soviets
thpse cossacks sure were sooo badass :^)

kind of reminds of another meme turk hater

>being this buttblasted